Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Ripple Now?  (Read 2047 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

There are negatives and positives, real and fake news about coins. So, it doesnt matter. But i think you shouldn't sell your holdings every time when price starts to drop. Look , the growth was huge, the coin needs correction. no correction - no growth. So, if you afraid of losses just sell a part of the holding, not everything, The price can go up again soon.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

This all depends on who you are...trader or longterm investor. But anyway I wouldn't buy ripple now, I've sold it for 3.22 and I'm waiting for 1$ price - the real price of the coin, not it's dramatically overvalued I think...
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

There are negatives and positives, real and fake news about coins. So, it doesnt matter. But i think you shouldn't sell your holdings every time when price starts to drop. Look , the growth was huge, the coin needs correction. no correction - no growth. So, if you afraid of losses just sell a part of the holding, not everything, The price can go up again soon.

I absolutely agree... Ups and downs are what we see everyday in crypto world.. we need to deal with it..

RIPPLE had a good run, people now dumping, but so does most of the ALTs and event BTC are falling at the moment... we need to be patient and believe in the project.. and hope for the best in the future ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

After every major ripple pump it has lost around 50% after before continuing up. If you didn’t sell above 2.5 you missed it. It’s too risky since it could reserve from the downtrend any minute now.
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

Good luck making the CEO and those who own 66% of all the XRP rich.

Using crypto to pay for college.
btcmydream

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

If you do really believe in crypto and want to capitalize gains on XRP, please use fiat in buying such and keep your precious BTC and ETH from the bankers. Have a great day!

can you explian why? I don't really understand the difference between buy with FIAT and BTC/ETH ~
Enjel

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

If you do really believe in crypto and want to capitalize gains on XRP, please use fiat in buying such and keep your precious BTC and ETH from the bankers. Have a great day!

can you explian why? I don't really understand the difference between buy with FIAT and BTC/ETH ~

Did you know the Ripple company has the large majority of all XRP in circulation? Which means that a $2 XRP implies XRP being the #1 Cryptocurrency in the world based on Market Cap (ahead of Bitcoin).

That's obviously ridiculous, and the only reason XRP price went up was due to taking XRP out of circulation. The partnerships are just rumors until we actually see something being used.

so basically, since the CEO owns most of the XRP, you are making him rich when he can decide to dump a ton of it on the market (as it gradually gets released from escrow).

That's the reason I will never trust XRP - not until the 60+ billion XRPs gets released onto the public. Until then, XRP is only a pump+dump coin - ride it up, and then sell it off.

flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

Did you know the Ripple company has the large majority of all XRP in circulation? Which means that a $2 XRP implies XRP being the #1 Cryptocurrency in the world based on Market Cap (ahead of Bitcoin).

That's obviously ridiculous, and the only reason XRP price went up was due to taking XRP out of circulation. The partnerships are just rumors until we actually see something being used.

so basically, since the CEO owns most of the XRP, you are making him rich when he can decide to dump a ton of it on the market (as it gradually gets released from escrow).

That's the reason I will never trust XRP - not until the 60+ billion XRPs gets released onto the public. Until then, XRP is only a pump+dump coin - ride it up, and then sell it off.

1. Ripple has more partnerships with trillion dollar financial sectors than any other coin that I know of. These partnerships are not rumours but fact and with XRp they are closer to a working 'ripple is standard' platform than any other platform currently available.

2. Most coins and platforms have a CEO or directorate who own a majority stake in their coin or platform. It's not unique to Ripple. People like to try and use this as a negative against XRP but it's not unusual.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

This is a normal correction, in this case, do not panic!
If in each case, we behaved in this way, then crypto would not have developed!
Be calm, it will rise even before the Alpha Centarion)))
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

xrp is already increase 20% today and this is a good time to sell them
because possible is go down. if you get a profit today it is better choice to sell them and wait to buy again when XRP is correction.
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

After the growth, and rollback more than 50 percent. All investors are still advised to keep it in the portfolio and not sell. For me XRP strange coin can certainly bring the X100 but unlimited emission plus in itself has value only net Ripple system which works on the blockchain.
After such a rollback must now again a lot of investors will return and the good news will continue to grow

High risk high payoff
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5721

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

Why do you even believe in Ripple, the highest value was probably the result of a hype.
Take Bitcoin for example, it had reached 20,000$ value just because of a hype fueled by companies that will make use of it last December followed by those blinded news about the increasing value.

The same thing has been happening with Ripple.
First, said banks will use it, then it reached the news and social media, next, big social media personalities backed it up.
So, it caused a buying spree by mainstream market.

If you bought your ripple last October-November or earlier, now is the best time to sell.
Otherwise, you can continue hodling them as you wish.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
flinty69

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

Thanks but personally  I'm going to keep holding. Bought in December at $0.55 ....watched it go to $3.25 then down to $1.5 yesterday now back up to over $2. I am still firmlyh of the belief that it will reach $5 very soon.

Enjel

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

1. Ripple has more partnerships with trillion dollar financial sectors than any other coin that I know of. These partnerships are not rumours but fact and with XRp they are closer to a working 'ripple is standard' platform than any other platform currently available.

2. Most coins and platforms have a CEO or directorate who own a majority stake in their coin or platform. It's not unique to Ripple. People like to try and use this as a negative against XRP but it's not unusual.

They will use the XRP platform, but XRP itself is not going to be used in anything. It has not been used in a single transaction, since banks will create their own platforms.

Just hold on and think for a second... if XRP's TRUE value is $2, then it means that the CEO and the group owning XRP are worth 120+ BILLION DOLLARS.

Jeff Bezos of Amazon, richest man in the world, doesn't even have a net worth of that amount.

And personally, I don't know any coin that has that much in reserve for its holders.

Are you claiming that Ripple founder is currently one of wealthiest people in the entire world?

I'm saying that XRP is way overvalued at $2, because it would make the guy incredibly rich.

Remember also that XRP was 0.25 until they pulled the "escrow" trick, spiking up prices. It didn't really have anything to do with partnerships - they had some of those all along.

Invest at your own risk! Personally, I just chose to invest in XRP-index XLM, which I dumped a few days ago.

Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Thanks but personally  I'm going to keep holding. Bought in December at $0.55 ....watched it go to $3.25 then down to $1.5 yesterday now back up to over $2. I am still firmlyh of the belief that it will reach $5 very soon.

are you sure the price of XRP will be increas more to $5 very soon?
Nothing impossible to reached but it take a lot of time to reached, may be in the next month
flinty69

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:35 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 08:26:59 AM by flinty69

who own 66% of XRP?

They will use the XRP platform, but XRP itself is not going to be used in anything. It has not been used in a single transaction, since banks will create their own platforms.

Just hold on and think for a second... if XRP's TRUE value is $2, then it means that the CEO and the group owning XRP are worth 120+ BILLION DOLLARS.

Jeff Bezos of Amazon, richest man in the world, doesn't even have a net worth of that amount.

And personally, I don't know any coin that has that much in reserve for its holders.

Are you claiming that Ripple founder is currently one of wealthiest people in the entire world?

I'm saying that XRP is way overvalued at $2, because it would make the guy incredibly rich.

Remember also that XRP was 0.25 until they pulled the "escrow" trick, spiking up prices. It didn't really have anything to do with partnerships - they had some of those all along.

Invest at your own risk! Personally, I just chose to invest in XRP-index XLM, which I dumped a few days ago.

Almost everything you just tried to reason could also be applied to any other coin or platform in the top marketcap. XRP is both a cryptocurrency and a platform. Many other cryptos listed are the same or are platforms and not currency. Most of them are overvalued because they don't have working projects. XRP is one of the few projects that actually does have something going for it. Most coins are overvalued but nobody seems to are about those. It's just the FUDders that want to try and pull apart XRP because it's not decentralised and they don't like the ethics (lol) behind that concept. I got news.... a lot of this doesn't make sense or is strictly right or ethical but people still invest. Why? Because they know they can make profit from investing in the coins they do. I know I would rather be piutting my money in a project which is getting mass media attention and and the support of hundreds of finanical partnerships that deal with trillions of dollars every day. As long as there is that prospect of profit ...all the FUD in the world isn't going to stop the market increasing (including XRP). By the way, I also own bags of XLM. If you dumped at it's $0.85 then you did well... if not then it will still do well.. just need to wait. Every coin will have it's turn. Why? Because that's the crazy world of crypto trading.
flinty69

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

are you sure the price of XRP will be increas more to $5 very soon?
Nothing impossible to reached but it take a lot of time to reached, may be in the next month

It depends on your concept of soon. Things happen fast in crypto trading but I meant soon as in the next 2 weeks. Which is the end of this month. So yes. $5...very soon.
Enjel

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

Almost everything you just tried to reason could also be applied to any other coin or platform in the top marketcap. XRP is both a cryptocurrency and a platform. Many other cryptos listed are the same or are platforms and not currency. Most of them are overvalued because they don't have working projects. XRP is one of the few projects that actually does have something going for it. Most coins are overvalued but nobody seems to are about those. It's just the FUDders that want to try and pull apart XRP because it's not decentralised and they don't like the ethics (lol) behind that concept. I got news.... a lot of this doesn't make sense or is strictly right or ethical but people still invest. Why? Because they know they can make profit from investing in the coins they do. I know I would rather be piutting my money in a project which is getting mass media attention and and the support of hundreds of finanical partnerships that deal with trillions of dollars every day. As long as there is that prospect of profit ...all the FUD in the world isn't going to stop the market increasing (including XRP). By the way, I also own bags of XLM. If you dumped at it's $0.85 then you did well... if not then it will still do well.. just need to wait. Every coin will have it's turn. Why? Because that's the crazy world of crypto trading.

Well.. no, it can't be applied... what other currency has 66% of it locked up by a CEO? Virtually none of them.

No other crypto has a CEO and associates whose combined net worth would be 120 billion if XRP price was accurate. If XRP goes to 5 dollars, the CEO of XRP will be the richest man in the world for something that hasn't even been used once by one of the "trillion dollar" financial institutions (which one of them are trillion dollars BTW? JP Morgan is only multi-billion, and it's one of the largest that's not even using XRP. All the "trillion dollars" financial institutions are exaggerated).

It's not about the ethics really - all I'm saying is that XRP is a pump+dump coin (and yes, it can make a lot of money! I agree), because sooner or later 60 billion XRP will come into the market and dilute everything.

But ethically I don't believe in it either, but that's not why it's a pump+dump.

I want to also emphasize that most of XRP partnerships are with institutions that no one has ever heard of - many of them are "banks" from third world countries.

There is also no entity on Earth that deals with "trillions of dollars" every day.

But still, don't let me stop you. Not FUD, but facts. FUD would be talking about how XRP is shady and stuff. A fact is that the XRP CEO cannot possibly be the richest man alive.

Ctstrphy

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

please use fiat in buying such and keep your precious BTC and ETH from the bankers.
Buying them using fiat money instead of your precious BTC and ETH keeps your precious Crypto away from these bankers. I personally use my USDT hedges to buy XRP(they are both shady if you didn't know). Once you don't and they dump all the XRP on the market, and they will hold a lot of the BTC and ETH on circulation, that will make the price of BTC reach higher highs and your XRP pegged on the dollar.
In summary, when you load fiat to buy crypto, use your gains to buy XRP and keep your BTC and ETH safe in your wallet. Just ride the wave.
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

Well.. no, it can't be applied... what other currency has 66% of it locked up by a CEO? Virtually none of them.

No other crypto has a CEO and associates whose combined net worth would be 120 billion if XRP price was accurate. If XRP goes to 5 dollars, the CEO of XRP will be the richest man in the world for something that hasn't even been used once by one of the "trillion dollar" financial institutions (which one of them are trillion dollars BTW? JP Morgan is only multi-billion, and it's one of the largest that's not even using XRP. All the "trillion dollars" financial institutions are exaggerated).

It's not about the ethics really - all I'm saying is that XRP is a pump+dump coin (and yes, it can make a lot of money! I agree), because sooner or later 60 billion XRP will come into the market and dilute everything.

But ethically I don't believe in it either, but that's not why it's a pump+dump.

I want to also emphasize that most of XRP partnerships are with institutions that no one has ever heard of - many of them are "banks" from third world countries.

There is also no entity on Earth that deals with "trillions of dollars" every day.

But still, don't let me stop you. Not FUD, but facts. FUD would be talking about how XRP is shady and stuff. A fact is that the XRP CEO cannot possibly be the richest man alive.

Are you calling Japan and South Korea third world countries?  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: