Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance account, who wants?  (Read 2062 times)
Daisheek (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

Hi, you want one account for free?

The email address is not validated yet, so when you login at first time it will request you for a telefon number, so mail address and binance account will be 100% yours.

It's free for you, but I want your feedback like Klausdiodi did, next account will be 30usd, Klausdiodi has paid 0.03ETH.
Regards,

Hi,

I bought the binance account (with email-account) a few minutes ago. The email account (hotmail.com) was temporarily suspended, but I was able to reactivate with my mobile phone.

@Daisheek: Thanks.

BR
An alternative account to prove OP to be legit, how nice. Provide the proof that you have bought the account. Seems to be quite otherwise as the account was created today only and the first post was to prove how wonderfully legit the OP is. People always tend to use the same old tricks.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:02 PM

It is quite surprising that Binance has closed registrations. I personally registered only a few days ago,  so I must have gotten quite lucky. In their official post about this, which you can find at https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003773671-Binance-Will-Temporarily-Disable-New-User-Registrations they mention that this is only temporary. If I were in the situation of anyone looking to get a Binance account, I would wait for them to re-enable account registrations rather than buy an account from someone else such as OP in here. The risks far outweigh the benefits. You do not know if your account might get suspended or the history of the account plus the possible recovery options for the original owner. Even if all of these were cleared, I doubt Binance will wait much longer to re-enable registration, since every day that passes without new registrations results in more potential money lost for them. Honestly, it surprises me it has already been like this for 2 days.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
r4sc4l

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

Hi,

Binance does not allow more account registration, my main account is in bitfinex and I don't use Binance account, who needs this account?

Regars,
Marc.

it's free? for free dude? please pm your account via inbox
 Grin
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

It's free for no-newbie user and only one account to test that works fine, if you want binance account you must pay 30usd or 0.030eth this week, on next week will be 50usd or ~0.050eth and every day will increase 10usd or ~0.010eth, so in two weeks you must pay 120usd or ~0.120eth.

Hi,

Binance does not allow more account registration, my main account is in bitfinex and I don't use Binance account, who needs this account?

Regars,
Marc.

Grin
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

It's free for no-newbie user and only one account to test that works fine, if you want binance account you must pay 30usd or 0.030eth this week, on next week will be 50usd or ~0.050eth and every day will increase 10usd or ~0.010eth, so in two weeks you must pay 120usd or ~0.120eth.

Hi,

Regars,
Marc.

Grin
Can I get one please.
That is if you still have one available.
Thanks.

Nick44all

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

[quot
Hi, you want one account for free?

The email address is not validated yet, so when you login at first time it will request you for a telefon number, so mail address and binance account will be 100% yours.

It's free for you, but I want your feedback like Klausdiodi did, next account will be 30usd, Klausdiodi has paid 0.03ETH.
Regards,

Hi,

I bought the binance account (with email-account) a few minutes ago. The email account (hotmail.com) was temporarily suspended, but I was able to reactivate with my mobile phone.

@Daisheek: Thanks.

BR
An alternative account to prove OP to be legit, how nice. Provide the proof that you have bought the account. Seems to be quite otherwise as the account was created today only and the first post was to prove how wonderfully legit the OP is. People always tend to use the same old tricks.
e author=boyptc link=topic=2693525.msg27519164#msg27519164 date=1515144474]
Hi,

Of course I want to sell it, I give you the binance account and email address with passwords, then you must change the password of both.

You can pay me with money or with BitCoins, I don't know how, it depends on the deals people offers me.

You can send me a private message with your phone number and we can talk by whatsapp or telegram.

The email account is only used for binance registration, both will be yours.

Regards,
Marc.

You just have to put and include on your OP on how much you want for your binance account. Most of the payment here will be in bitcoin or if not in some popular altcoins like ETH or LTC.

Whats the price or is it free?
He wants to sell it but the price is still not clear.
[/quote]

Hi can I get the binance account please,
let me know how how I can get one from you guys.

Regards,

Nick
LastJedi

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Sorry Nick4all
But if you read his post completely
he said no-newbie accounts can get this from him.

Plus I asked before you. Undecided

Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Contact me for PM to get binance account please, read the previous message to know the price and conditions.
justclickin

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

I am also have account and can sold for 30usd for eth.
I am register few days ago and when i seen there is cant withdraw usd ot visa card i am close binance.
But i dont give to you my mail you must change it.
I can pay you the amount.

Skype - pranalish2

Thanks
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 03:36:47 PM by Daisheek

In binance if you change your mail, you can restore your account in 15 or 30 days. Is for that that I give you the mail too.

I am also have account and can sold for 30usd for eth.
I am register few days ago and when i seen there is cant withdraw usd ot visa card i am close binance.
But i dont give to you my mail you must change it.
I can pay you the amount.

Skype - pranalish2

Thanks
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Could you give us a rough estimation with how much you're looking for?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

I want to get the 3 best offers in next 6 hours, at the moment I receive offers from $10 to $50.

The minimum offer still in $30.

Regards,

Could you give us a rough estimation with how much you're looking for?
bonuscrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Hi all, there is an alternative way of opening an account on Binance.com, They have forbidden new member registeretion but appearntly there is a way. No need to risk buying an account from someone as it may be risky since the original owner may still be able to claim it back.

Telegram me @DrBonus for this alternative.
Nothing fishy here, I only ask for a using my referrer code if you do use this method, and even then it's optional if you don't want to.
I just don't want to post the method out in public as it may be be removed.

Cheers
Hans
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

I have sold 6 accounts already without any problem, moreover Binamce doesn't allow to change the mail and the email that I send needs to be activated by your telefone number, so the account is 100% yours without any risk.

Hi all, there is an alternative way of opening an account on Binance.com, They have forbidden new member registeretion but appearntly there is a way. No need to risk buying an account from someone as it may be risky since the original owner may still be able to claim it back.

Telegram me @DrBonus for this alternative.
Nothing fishy here, I only ask for a using my referrer code if you do use this method, and even then it's optional if you don't want to.
I just don't want to post the method out in public as it may be be removed.

Cheers
Hans

bonuscrypto

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

There are still risk, you can do a search on why ppl shouldn't buy accounts...
I'm not saying you'll do it, but who will risk loading the account with coins and risk it being claimed back by original owner giving proof of IP address, etc. that he has created it and that the account was stolen? This is just one risk... , it may also infringe the terms of use by binance for selling account... I'm pretty sure it does.

Anyway, if I want to do like you, I could have create many accounts with the method I will share and resell them.
I'm sorry for spoiling your trade dude.

My method does NOT involve any clicking on any links, not even my referral link.
Just 2 steps of instructions on where to click that's all.
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

My methot is that you transfer to me some eth and I send you the email and password.

I'm not saying you'll do it, but who will risk loading the account with coins and risk it being claimed back by original owner giving proof of IP address, etc. that he has created it and that the account was stolen? This is just one risk... , it may also infringe the terms of use by binance for selling account... I'm pretty sure it does.

Anyway, if I want to do like you, I could have create many accounts with the method I will share and resell them.

My method does NOT involve any clicking on any links, not even my referral link.
LastJedi

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

My methot is that you transfer to me some eth and I send you the email and password.

I just messaged this person who is claiming he has a "method".
He did not respond to me back for the past 30 minutes.
So I do not think he does have a work around the registration process.
Because if their was then I would think that binance will find out you did this and ban your account anyways for using a "backdoor" method to by pass their own screening process for account creation.

Why doesn't this bonuscrypto guy go to binance and ask for a bug bounty for finding a flaw in their site.
You'd get a good amount of bitcoin that way since they were giving away lambos and other things to their members for winning their competitions. Cheesy

bonuscrypto

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:08 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:32:31 PM by bonuscrypto

I'm online and replied all messages via Telegram @DrBonus
I can only reply 1 message via PM per hour if anyone sent me PM in this forum dude!

Bottom line: Buying accounts is definitely wrong.

Btw, it's a proper registration page on their site, and not by-passing any "screening process" which you've alleged.

Why doesn't this bonuscrypto guy go to binance and ask for a bug bounty for finding a flaw in their site.
Website flaw or backdoor, up to the readers to decide and compare this method with buying an account from a stranger.

That's all I have to say in this thread.
Be safe all!

See images below:
https://image.ibb.co/mUcezw/binance_reg.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/kqfANG/binance_reg2.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/d841wb/binance_reg4.jpg

You DON'T need to BUY accounts. It's FREE, just register with binance properly.
Myrandor

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Got the Binance account and Hotmail account associated with it. Was able to change the password on both and apply security to keep the account Everything when flawless in less than 30 minutes.

I even contact Binance to change the email associated with the account, with the required documents that they ask.

For the cost, I consider that a donation for the services made. Seriously, I can't see what's wrong with 30$. Better than to wait 1-2-3-4 weeks before Binance open the registration again... It's like giving the account for free, but giving him 30$ for the time he spend creating everything.
Cryptouser951

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

Thank you Hans!!!

I have open a new Binance Account for free!!!!!!!!!!

I'm online and replied all messages via Telegram @DrBonus
I can only reply 1 message via PM per hour if anyone sent me PM in this forum dude!

Bottom line: Buying accounts is definitely wrong.

Btw, it's a proper registration page on their site, and not by-passing any "screening process" which you've alleged.

Website flaw or backdoor, up to the readers to decide and compare this method with buying an account from a stranger.

That's all I have to say in this thread.
Be safe all!

See images below:
https://image.ibb.co/mUcezw/binance_reg.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/kqfANG/binance_reg2.jpg

You DON'T need to BUY accounts. It's FREE, just register with binance properly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: