Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:08:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance account, who wants?  (Read 2062 times)
justclickin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

I have sold 6 accounts already without any problem, moreover Binamce doesn't allow to change the mail and the email that I send needs to be activated by your telefone number, so the account is 100% yours without any risk.

Hi all, there is an alternative way of opening an account on Binance.com, They have forbidden new member registeretion but appearntly there is a way. No need to risk buying an account from someone as it may be risky since the original owner may still be able to claim it back.

Telegram me @DrBonus for this alternative.
Nothing fishy here, I only ask for a using my referrer code if you do use this method, and even then it's optional if you don't want to.
I just don't want to post the method out in public as it may be be removed.

Cheers
Hans

Hi I am interested

Thanks
valko77

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

there is still a way to sign up to Binance after 5.01.2018, check this link it will work -> https://launchpad.binance.com/register.html?ref=11967386
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:05:08 AM by btcton

there is still a way to sign up to Binance after 5.01.2018, check this link it will work -> [redacted]

A warning here. These posters most likely came here just to spam their Binance referral links without actually posting anything constructive or new to the thread. The actual URL you can go to if you want to still be able to register for Binance (by the looks of it) is https://launchpad.binance.com/register.html. This link has no referral code, so no need to worry about those spammers. If anybody without a Binance account could confirm to be that this method does actually work that would be great. I am not able to check for myself since I already have an account with Binance and don't want to potentially break their rules. The website I linked is definitely official and I see no reason why it shouldn't work, since the form is clearly there. It is possible that the registration checks are done completely server-side, however.

Update: People below say it does not work. Others say it does work, so not really sure.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

I don't think this is a good idea. The real owner whose account name is registered can freeze or retrieve it by submitting to binance complete documents neccesary.
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

Have multiple binance accounts available. Get at me on Twitter @Fartbox18
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

I don't think this is a good idea. The real owner whose account name is registered can freeze or retrieve it by submitting to binance complete documents neccesary.
But how can they claim the account if they did not activate 2FA or google authenticator on the account before handing it over to them?
All they have used to register is just an email address and your documents you send in to verify an account to pass their validation is to send those in for their review.
Unless they did not give you the email account they used to register with, would they be able to retrieve they account back is as far as I can see how they would be able too.

justclickin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

Oh thanks... I have appcoins which is listed in Binance so need an account or like to sell the coin to someone interested at 10% discounted rate
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

Have multiple binance accounts available. Get at me on Twitter @Fartbox18

No name Registered yet and with original email!
Daisheek (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 09:06:21 PM by Daisheek

People, thanks for your trust! Please give me de feeback about your purchase!!!!

The last one account its for sale up to 300USD.

Regards,
Satosher

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

People, thanks for your trust! Please give me de feeback about your purchase!!!!

The last one account its for sale up to 300USD.

Contact me on btc.binance.user290@gmail.com

Regards,

Just want to inform you, that your price is pretty ridiculous. There is guy selling bulk accounts 40$ each.

That's why I stopped selling my account too.
ashiyane

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

I'll be buying one account from the other guy, can we use escrow or something?
bonuscrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

My advice to all sellers:

Do not sell your exchange account - It can be used by a money launderer or drug dealer or arms dealer and you will go to prison when they track down who owns the account initially...

Cheers.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

My advice to all sellers:

Do not sell your exchange account - It can be used by a money launderer or drug dealer or arms dealer and you will go to prison when they track down who owns the account initially...

Cheers.

This is not quite relevant, as unlike most other exchanges, Binance does not actually ask for any personal identifying information in order to create accounts as long as you stay within the basic level of verification limits. Unless the account sellers are at a higher level verification on the platform, this would be a non-issue. Rather than that, the real reason why you don't want to sell (or buy) these accounts is to avoid getting the account suspended, a result that would negatively affect both the seller and the buyer. Furthermore, the buyer is never really safe when buying accounts from a seller, not only because of the chance of getting scammed on the initial transaction, but also because they may reclaim the account by arguing to Binance support that they got hacked.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
tobiaszorn

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,
I hereby confirm that the transaction has expired correctly and reliably. after my payment of 250 USD the transaction was completed within 2 hours to my great satisfaction. I wish everyone a lot of success and above all positive trades, Tobias (Germany)
BTC
bonuscrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 09:47:40 AM by bonuscrypto

Just out!

Binance is opened for new members

Hurry up till they didn't close registration again!!
It's FREE, no need to risk buying!

@DrBonus
aka Hans
Dado90

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

I have two binance accounts for sale. PM with offers. Registration is closed again.
ckev26

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

unbelievable the amount of accounts for sale here!!!!

why buy something that's free, anyone want a free account pm me or contact ckev26@gmail.com
i can create your account if required (i know how to bypass when registration is closed) or i have a few spare which you can change password and email address
please to ask me how to bypass i will not tell no-one, i will not accept payment other than a thank you
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

Lol are Binance accounts being sold now because registrations are on hold? Guess people should just wait and relax, Binance will open up registrations again for sure. They might have problems with their servers handling the workload at the moment, but they wont continue to stop new users from joining for long in my opinion. After all these are all users that will generate revenue for Binance and they surely dont want to miss out on those revenues for long.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

If Binance is closing on new accounts then it should be only temporary. There is no way an exchange stopping new people from opening accounts as it is business.
Daisheek (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:50 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:30:42 AM by Daisheek

You can buy it directly with SELLY, is very easy to use and it send you the mail and password.

https://selly.gg/p/e90f7a0c

If you prefer you can send a PM with your mail.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: