Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance account, who wants?  (Read 2062 times)
Daisheek (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

Hi,

Binance does not allow more account registration, my main account is in bitfinex and I don't use Binance account, who needs this account?

Regars,
Marc.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

Hi,

Binance does not allow more account registration, my main account is in bitfinex and I don't use Binance account, who needs this account?

Regars,
Marc.

Are you giving it away for free or something lol?
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Are you giving this for free or you are trying to sell it? If that is for free then I'll get it but if not how much you are trying to sell it? But you have to include too the email address for that account just to be sure that you have no longer access and control on it.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

Thats why he open this thread to sell his account IMO. Why he gave it for free if most people wants to use and trade with binance.

Saw some people selling their binance account on the tweet made by binance announcing its temporarily disabled the registration of the exchange and it cost too high lol.

But you have to include too the email address for that account just to be sure that you have no longer access and control on it.
I guess email can be change so there's no need to worry about that.
boyptc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

Thats why he open this thread to sell his account IMO. Why he gave it for free if most people wants to use and trade with binance.

Saw some people selling their binance account on the tweet made by binance announcing its temporarily disabled the registration of the exchange and it cost too high lol.

But you have to include too the email address for that account just to be sure that you have no longer access and control on it.
I guess email can be change so there's no need to worry about that.
I see I thought it was just a free account that he wants to spare away since he did mentioned that he has his bitfinex account as his main account so this probably doesn't have any coin to hold and wants to help other traders that are unlucky to register when binance started to give that announcement. For sure many will make this a type of business only for those that made tons of accounts there. I still don't have an account as I didn't used them since before.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Whats the price or is it free?
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Hi,

Of course I want to sell it, I give you the binance account and email address with passwords, then you must change the password of both.

You can pay me with money or with BitCoins, I don't know how, it depends on the deals people offers me.

You can send me a private message with your phone number and we can talk by whatsapp or telegram.

The email account is only used for binance registration, both will be yours.

Regards,
Marc.
boyptc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

Hi,

Of course I want to sell it, I give you the binance account and email address with passwords, then you must change the password of both.

You can pay me with money or with BitCoins, I don't know how, it depends on the deals people offers me.

You can send me a private message with your phone number and we can talk by whatsapp or telegram.

Regards,
Marc.

You just have to put and include on your OP on how much you want for your binance account. Most of the payment here will be in bitcoin or if not in some popular altcoins like ETH or LTC.

He wants to sell it but the price is still not clear.
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Hi,

I work with BTC and ETH mainly, I accept XVG, BNB and POE too.

I don't know how much yet, it depends of your offers.

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,
Marc.

You just have to put and include on your OP on how much you want for your binance account. Most of the payment here will be in bitcoin or if not in some popular altcoins like ETH or LTC.

He wants to sell it but the price is still not clear.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Huh binance closed registration, I had no idea. I just registered few weeks ago. It is a good exchange but would people rally want to buy a account for it rather than using some other exchange? Also the registration might get opened again soon.
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

At least 3 or 6 month like bitfinex, it depends of your necessity.  Smiley

Huh binance closed registration, I had no idea. I just registered few weeks ago. It is a good exchange but would people rally want to buy a account for it rather than using some other exchange? Also the registration might get opened again soon.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Because there are some top coins that arent listed in bittrex or poloniex so people are swarming there ( besides that there are alot cutting edge competition in binance )

Here is an official binance statement regarding the act of selling accounts

Fellow Binancians,

We are noticing an increase in the number of users attempting to resell their accounts on Bianance.  Binance would like to reiterate that the selling of accounts poses a significant security risk that can potentially cause a loss of funds and/or accounts being stolen. Binance will not be responsible for any losses related to such activities.

Thank you for your support.

Binance Team

2018/01/05

Here is an official link for that https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003784111

Anyone planning to purchase this account do it with your own risk

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

I am also have account and can sold for 30usd for eth.
I am register few days ago and when i seen there is cant withdraw usd ot visa card i am close binance.
But i dont give to you my mail you must change it.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

I'm selling an account and a mail, so you don't need to change the email address, you can add two steps verification in Binance and in Email to get more security.

I give you the account with 0BTC, if you have any problema like binance close this account I will refund you the money for the purchase.

I see some accounts from bitfinex selling on $100. So this week deal is $30, the next week will be $50.

I repeat, I'll give you an email and a binance account, then you must change the password and if you have any problem I'll refund the money, I accept bank transfer and btc/eth/bnb.

Regards,
Marc
Regards,
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

Idiots would fall for this,obviously. And this thread doesn't belong in this section right? OP,binance may block this account of yours most probably,due to change in the IP address. So the buyer would be scammed ,indirectly. I do not understand why people sell accounts of exchanges,which somehow tends to get blocked sooner or later after the buyer's eyes are filled with greed which makes him purchase the account. Even if you're willing to "refund" if any problem arises(which is going to happen definitely),you would be the one with a loss,which you won't like,so you most likely will run away.

Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

The IP address change at every time... when I'm connect from the mobile I use one IP thats its different that home IP, that change every day aprox... I'm from Spain and this week I'm in France, my Binance and Bitfinex accounts are working fine Wink

So this is not a problem, I have two accounts, I can give one for free to demonstrate that works. Its not possible to know if the account is sold or not.

The free account will be send to old and NO-newbie user.

Idiots would fall for this,obviously. And this thread doesn't belong in this section right? OP,binance may block this account of yours most probably,due to change in the IP address. So the buyer would be scammed ,indirectly. I do not understand why people sell accounts of exchanges,which somehow tends to get blocked sooner or later after the buyer's eyes are filled with greed which makes him purchase the account. Even if you're willing to "refund" if any problem arises(which is going to happen definitely),you would be the one with a loss,which you won't like,so you most likely will run away.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

If you sell you must sell it including your email account and may be you have an alternative e-mail account bound to your email account, that is littlebit dangerous for someone who buys or takes it over

klausdiodi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

Hi,

I bought the binance account (with email-account) a few minutes ago. The email account (hotmail.com) was temporarily suspended, but I was able to reactivate with my mobile phone.

@Daisheek: Thanks.

BR
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

Hi,

I bought the binance account (with email-account) a few minutes ago. The email account (hotmail.com) was temporarily suspended, but I was able to reactivate with my mobile phone.

BR
An alternative account to prove OP to be legit, how nice. Provide the proof that you have bought the account. Seems to be quite otherwise as the account was created today only and the first post was to prove how wonderfully legit the OP is. People always tend to use the same old tricks.

Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

Please don't share the accound sold nor any screenshot of mail conversation nor etherium transfer, I don't want to be banned by binance.

Hi,

BR
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: