Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance account, who wants?  (Read 2062 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

You can buy it directly with SELLY, is very easy to use and it send you the mail and password.

If you prefer you can send a PM with your mail.

Regards

Just stop.

If Binance is closing on new accounts then it should be only temporary. There is no way an exchange stopping new people from opening accounts as it is business.

It was temporary, see above and below.

Lol are Binance accounts being sold now because registrations are on hold? Guess people should just wait and relax, Binance will open up registrations again for sure. They might have problems with their servers handling the workload at the moment, but they wont continue to stop new users from joining for long in my opinion. After all these are all users that will generate revenue for Binance and they surely dont want to miss out on those revenues for long.

That is most likely right, as server load is the only possible reason for them to want to refuse business. Registrations are now open again and Binance also spoke out against sellers of Binance accounts saying that they will be detected and suspended, which really isn't that hard for them to do. Buyers and sellers of these accounts have no reason to keep doing it. You can just get a free account through the official means of doing it without breaking any of their rules or risking losing the account to the original owner.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
satrya89

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Is it for real?
I hv 23 accounts
Each of them registered from idex,  etherdelta, bigone, yobit, kraken,  binance,  bittrexx,  and poloniex
Daisheek (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

Binance is open now, so the business is over...

Is it for real?
I hv 23 accounts
Each of them registered from idex,  etherdelta, bigone, yobit, kraken,  binance,  bittrexx,  and poloniex
JameLuisProvider

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

Hi,

I sell 12 Binance accounts verified at level 2, limit 100 BTC/day.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your mail, and I will give you an answer as soon as possible.

telegram @JameLuis1983

Regards,
JL.
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

Please don't try to sell in my topic, use yours.

Hi,

I sell 12 Binance accounts verified at level 2, limit 100 BTC/day.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your mail, and I will give you an answer as soon as possible.

telegram @JameLuis1983

Regards,
JL.
Daisheek (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

Hi,

New verified accounts to Level 2.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Account: withdraw limit 100BTC per 24h
Non-veritified account: withdraw limit 2BTC per 24h

Send a PM.

Regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: