Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics  (Read 1039 times)
Artcooll

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

The thing is that VISA is a global brand and it possible to use card to buy everywhere in the world. It is hard to create such system using mobile operators.
Thanks to the crypto currency, nothing is complicated. The settlement system will simply be borrowed from payment giants.
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

The thing is that VISA is a global brand and it possible to use card to buy everywhere in the world. It is hard to create such system using mobile operators.

Well, why it will be difficult to create. After all, in fact, mobile operators also have a system of calls abroad. And Kyivstar is one of the most popular in this regard. And if you have read, then Kyivstar is going to contact.
Christofor

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Thanks to the crypto currency, nothing is complicated. The settlement system will simply be borrowed from payment giants.

Yes, crypto-currency will bring a big breakthrough in information structures, and in this case, the Crypto Payment System project refers to this. And we are waiting for the explosion!
kolonogov

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

Well, why it will be difficult to create. After all, in fact, mobile operators also have a system of calls abroad. And Kyivstar is one of the most popular in this regard. And if you have read, then Kyivstar is going to contact.

Ok then I look forward to implementing these ideas in practice
Artcooll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

And is there enough 1 billion tokens? If the system starts to be used around the world, the demand for tokens will grow.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

You have written on the site that according to the results of research by major domestic agencies, 60% of sellers in Russia do not accept plastic cards, but only work with cash! Do you think that blockchain will change this situation?
kolonogov

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

And is there enough 1 billion tokens? If the system starts to be used around the world, the demand for tokens will grow.

At the moment such number of tokens is quite enough.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

You have written on the site that according to the results of research by major domestic agencies, 60% of sellers in Russia do not accept plastic cards, but only work with cash! Do you think that blockchain will change this situation?
This situation is gradually changing in Russia. Only not as fast as we would like.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

Is Russia a main market where this project can be developed? I don't think so.
Christofor

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

This situation is gradually changing in Russia. Only not as fast as we would like.

Yes, I agree. We are still a long distance behind. But still I want to believe that this program will be able to change everything and the crypto currency will be closer to us.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

One of the way for quick rise is to start this project anywhere in country with more developed financial infrastructure.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Is Russia a main market where this project can be developed? I don't think so.
Any retail is suitable for the project. It's just that they look at it conservatively.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

The first great step in developing of the project must be done with mobile operators. They must believe in this.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

The first great step in developing of the project must be done with mobile operators. They must believe in this.
If they want to develop in the modern world, they must believe in it.
subor232

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

Does anyone know if Apple embedded idea of blockchain payments with smartphone on any scale? I am just try to find similar projects Smiley
Artcooll

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

I'm interested in the issue of loans. What if these users will be abused? What happens if you do not repay the loan? What limits will be?
kolonogov

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

Yeah, this questions are really important. They could be solved over the time as you gain experience.
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 10:00:47 PM by klarafranko

I am interested what kind of payments technology will appear in the future? And it is possible to live without cash?
dalexsys (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

I'm interested in the issue of loans. What if these users will be abused? What happens if you do not repay the loan? What limits will be?

Comprehensive description of all loan conditions will be accurately described in "terms of usage".
First of all we will use pre-scoring on the customer's mobile services usage base.
In case of fraud, repay of loan will be automatically carried out from customer's payments for mobile services. As next step all customer's debts will be sold to collectors services for soft and hard debt-collection.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

The idea of paying out money of cash for mobile services is progressive. But if a man hasn't money to pay loans than I suppose he just wouldn't put the money for phone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: