Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In 2018 BTC will hit 1 trillion ?  (Read 1332 times)
Gomezo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

:{
I have lost over $20k since BTC is crashing...
I m being f**ked.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

Lol if can back 17 k $ can be 1 trillon dollar ofcorse but its now 9k $ i dont know maybe on 2024
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

Are you sure about reaching 1 trillion dollars because it's only 10k till now? Honestly, I do not think that anything it reaches that point because it will make almost impossible for normal users to reach a whole complete Bitcoin my working hard on the internet. And on the other hand, nothing the market is that much big even if people use to 8 millions of dollars on the market but still they need the unity between all the traders and I think the market is a lack on that. I'm very optimistic about Bitcoin's recover, but your speculation is insane. Nevertheless, it might happen in 5, 10 or 20 years, who knows? But a trillion in 2018 is crazy.
Well, if it's about that I honestly do not really know for sure. I do not dare to answer because I can not predict the future. I will never know what will happen in the future. It could be that Bitcoin's price reached that number, it could not. But the exact name and decline of the Bitcoin price increase is certain and always changing all the time. Right now I just want to focus on collect Bitcoin and invest as much as possible. I want to collect as much as possible and save as long as possible. I hope with my new job, I can have a prosperous life and have a good investment. To me, no matter what the price of Bitcoin will go down. All I know is Bitcoin's price will never go down forever and will go up sooner or later.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

REaching 1 trillion isn't impossible but reaching such high value this year, i doubt it. Though the year just started but i don't think it will reach such high value especially when bitcoin value is way too low compared last year. It will take quite a long time for us to reach the said value and it would probably be a tough one if ever.

Yo_Seats

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

BTC - nope, the entire ecosystem - sure, that's only a double from here.  BTC is going to turn out to by MySpace.  The question is:  which currency will be Facebook?
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

Marketcap melted fifty-fifty in the begining of 2018. 2018 started in a pessimist mood for cryptocurrency market. I believe that 2018 will be the year for crypto market but we need acceleration. hitting 1 trillion marketcap is very easy for this market but we need good news. I hope correction will end until the end of march. After that its possible to hit 1 trillion in a short time.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

I hope it will happen soon, because if that happens, we're all here going to be rich
and if so, everyone will leave their current job, and will work on bitcoin
but I do not think it's 2018, maybe 10 or 20 years ago bitcoin can reach 1 trillion  Cheesy
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

As of now bitcoin experiencing dumping price because other country ban bitcoin and a lot of news that bitcoin use to scamming.  So other people sell their bitcoin so the price going down. Last year the price increased at $20k but today the price goes down at $8300 at this moment.  I hope the price of the bitcoin will fully recover from it's lose.  Better to buy bitcoin now to make more profit.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

Total crypto marketcap is about to hit 1 trillion 2018 is going to be a big year !
What do you think ?

It is okay to dream but this is still unreal that it will happen but still, we don't know what will happen with bitcoins and we can't predict the future. I do think that bitcoin will be big this year but not this much that you are thinking but soon no one knows really when but I do believe in your prediction that it will hit 1 trillion but not this year soon in the future when bitcoin will be everyone can get close to cryptocurrency and we know about how it really works.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

That is unrealistic, I think that it can make it big but not a trillion value that is very impossible in my opinion, That the price would just pump into a trillion dollar in just a year, I myself would want that but I think a million USD is enough for bitcoin, I really there there would be an issue and a problem if bitcoin's gonna make it in that trillion boundary.

I also think so, This is totally daydreaming about this platform. where is the price getting lower day by day then how you could assume that Bitcoin price will hit 1 trillion? the assumption should be based on the real scenario.

I think this year is very crucial for this platform, many people assume that Bitcoin would hit $50000 USD in this year but the beginning is not up to the mark. If Bitcoin price would arise again within this months then it will be a great chance to get the price high but not 1 trillion.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

this is the funniest joke of 2018
btc is collapsing
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

This is totally nonsense as BTC price can not reach to such high within one year.Suppose if we think that it reaches to such level,it may crash the whole financial market against dollar.This is just supposition,it does not stand to any logic.Apparenty now day BTC is going down,and will come up with full energy in 2018 as speculated by many people across the globe.So trillion question in a year is totally out of question.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

no, its far from reality.. as of now its only on a 21 million.The total number of bitcoins, as mentioned earlier, has an asymptote at 21 million, due to a technical limitation in the data structure of the blockchain - specifically the integer storage type of the transaction output, this exact value would have been 20,999,999.9769 bitcoin. Should this technical limitation be adjusted by changing the width of the field, the total number will still only approach or be a maximum of 21 million..hitting trillion is  impossible this year.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

this is the funniest joke of 2018
btc is collapsing
Too early to say bitcoin is collapsing, this is the trend of all investments that the beginning of the year does not move or looks collapsing, when the beginning of the year everyone needs money to pay off the debt of the previous year, and I'm sure that bitcoin prices will pass the highest last year's ($19400) after end of this month.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

If this happens, It's gonna be awesome! But for me, 1 trillion in 2018 is a bit exagerated, if you're goin to review the trends and analysis, yes, Bitcoin's value will defineitely rise but I don't think it will reach 1 trillion, but hey who knows.Let's all hope for the best Smiley
criscypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Total crypto marketcap is about to hit 1 trillion 2018 is going to be a big year !
What do you think ?
I dont think it will hit 1 trillion. may be 1 million.thats my bet for btc. if it hits 1 trillion it means too much hype. it will burst like bubble.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

What do you think ?
how could it be when it is on its 21 million only now.. This is some kind of a joke..you are giving wrong information her.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

I think that this is so cool that bitcoin and all cryptocurrency becomes more popular and capitalization becomes more higher and higher every day.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

I think it's possible, but not in this year. Institutional money is ready and ready to pile up the crypto-market. Thus, the market capitalization of cryptography will increase, and note the mark of $ 500 million. If it reaches 1 trillion dollars ... If this happens, the price of crypto and BTC will double and triple the night. Cryptographic indices will diverge into stocks and securities that symbolize assets.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

What do you think ?

The year has started from the fall. The total market capitalization decreased. I believe the situation will change, sure, but I doubt that BTC cap can reach a billion. Too many restrictions concerning crypto will become obstacles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: