Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding will be a risk or not??  (Read 4410 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
purchase some and hold is not bad decision because BTC price quite low if we look the history but as the title said, everything is always have risk even holding or trading it have risk too.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018
Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
If you are having plans to keep the coins for the long term then wait for the correct opportunity during a correction or when the markets go down,and you will get plenty of opportunity to enter during that time as the volatility is really high and enter during those times and hold for the long term and i am sure in a couple of years you will end up in a good profit.
desteemy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Holding bitcoin is sometimes better than trying to trade it Cheesy Especially, when you know you wont move it. But please store your BTC on wallet, which you have access to: best both seed and priv key. Also you will be given tozen of airdrops through forks Tongue Look at BCH. But most of theme will be useless, just for sale Sad
Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

I think holding bitcoin is like gambling. You can sell it when the price increase, you can release it in the right time.
The fluctuation of bitcoin's price is unpredictable. I guess the price will increase in 2018.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Well, if you already have a plan not to sell it in the near future then do not do it. This is the usual, bitcoin down and back up, this will go on and on, maybe a little advice from me.
If you do believe the bitcoin price at the end of 2018 will skyrocket you should keep it.
Because, I think later you will get a big profit. The risk is huge, but it will be worth what you get later.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

If you hold it for a long term, it won't be risky. But holding it for a short term and letting your emotions play is going to be too risky. The price of bitcoin always tends to go upwards. So chances of making profit is high when you invest on bitcoin. But do keep in mind that there are still risks when you consider investing on bitcoin. So invest what you can afford to lose.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

There is risk in everything. It all depends on how you manage it. Cost averaging method for long term is an effective strategy for accumulating your BTC. You also have to set your goal and not just look at the price. You should not let greed take over and affect your goal. Greed is good but not too much.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

Holding of bitcoins will be the great option because bitcoin is increasing in its price day by day and if you will hold it then you will be making good profit in future after long term investment.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

Investing is always risky, where you can't what's going to happen. Lose or Gain more. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.
If we are going to talk about bitcoin, then don't invest more that what you can afford to lose. If you can take the risk then buy more.
Don't focus so much on one thing, there are other cryptocurrencies so take a look around and invest on it.

shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

I think that (always remembering that in view all risks and never use what you can not lose) Bitcoin is definitely a great investment, so I think it should be holded. But you have to keep in mind that it is a long-term investment.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

bitcoin is all about supply and demand, the people declare the price of biitcoin, as of today bitcoin is rising, why? for me one point of the pump is the facebook owner, mark that releases a post that bitcoin is welcome to facebook. this boost the interest again of the people on holding bitcoin, effect? alt coins now are mostly on red because they are choosing to exchange it for bitcoins!
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

not its less the risk you just have to believe in the market of bitcoin that it will go way beyond its price as of now but if you invest in some altcoins be very picky in this case because not all altcoin have strong backbones and well planned projects some are just for the hype in the market that they will be carried out by bitcoin it would be safe if you choose top 10 or some blue chip altcoins in the coin market cap

raiangelah

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

Hi deadmou7,

you should bought a lot of bitcoin last year. buying now will include a big risk.

but what you can do is invest on other coins that has a potential to sky rocket.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

the risk is not on whether will bitcoin's price rise or fall, it's your bitcoin's safety. holding it for long is susceptible to stealing it from you. just take a very good care with your bitcoins and your good.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

After the correction that was happening those previous weeks that really dissappoint to some investors bitcoin now has started to be back to its track again.Good thing if you didn't sell your bitcoin when a great dip was happening due to long holidays because bitcoin had just started to recover.Yes truly its too risky to invest in crypto currency but i can say that bitcoin is more profitable than any other currency..so theres an assurance that you will profit sooner or later just be more strategic hodl your bitcoin is the best thing to do for now while its price keeps on  fluctuating every single minute there is a big chances to pump high more than you expected.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Bitcoin like any other investment is risky in terms of price due to current market conditions, it will most likely be fine till the end of 2019, as the support of btc through mining will keep it alive for around 2140. Investing into prospective altcoins seems to be better as some of them have better market share and will most likely grow high in value too.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

I should've scalped yesterday and at that day all my trades are healthy. But now, bitcoin reached the 17k usd marked, all of my trades are now losing. Right now, I am holding my alts. Panic selling in here can cause you pain. Some people think that this bull run for bitcoin is just a trap so, I am not selling my alts. Those who scalped yesterday, congratulations!
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

Investments in crypto-currencies are very high risk. But bitcoin is potentially highly profitable investment. And therefore it must be kept, which is justified.
Empiretoken

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

Bitcoin is an asset that a smart investor should hold at any given time .if you are carried away by price fluctuation and you sell your bitcoin, you may regret eventually when the price shoot up to the moon. my advice is for any cryptocurrency investor to hold on to bitcoin portfolio.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Investments in crypto-currencies are very high risk. But bitcoin is potentially highly profitable investment. And therefore it must be kept, which is justified.

Im think holding a bitcoin is risky because we dont know if the bitcoin will decreasing or we dont know the scammer will enter of your wallet but i heard in my friends is bitcoin is very safety i think dont be trust because we dont know there is a posibility to happen it.if your bitcoin will success to holding it that is good because if the bitcoin will increase the value im sure your profit is great so hilding bitcoin is risky but nice to hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: