Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15625 times)
Joseph007

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Apis opens up new opportunities for making money on the Internet! I hope this can replace a permanent job ...
For profitable investments in Masternode, I advise you to study more modern crypto-currencies, in which you can profitably invest and in a couple of years to put together a small capital. Benefit from APIS you can do it almost without fear for your means.
I agree with you that Apis is good because there is not much knowledge for this, unlike investments in the same stock exchange...
He forgives mistakes, so to speak. An excellent platform for starting an investor's career Smiley
And how can you make a mistake by investing in Apis?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

Apis opens up new opportunities for making money on the Internet! I hope this can replace a permanent job ...
For profitable investments in Masternode, I advise you to study more modern crypto-currencies, in which you can profitably invest and in a couple of years to put together a small capital. Benefit from APIS you can do it almost without fear for your means.
I agree with you that Apis is good because there is not much knowledge for this, unlike investments in the same stock exchange...
He forgives mistakes, so to speak. An excellent platform for starting an investor's career Smiley
For example, buying the wrong coins, at the time of the fall of the course. This is a mistake, but you can freeze the money and everything is fine! Smiley
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

To invest in Masternode is not a mistake, but a sure step to success. But working with Masternode, you can also make a few mistakes, and to do this came up with a system of blocking funds. Therefore, investing with Apis is a good decision.
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

To invest in Masternode is not a mistake, but a sure step to success. But working with Masternode, you can also make a few mistakes, and to do this came up with a system of blocking funds. Therefore, investing with Apis is a good decision.
No one even says that it's a mistake, generally investing in Masternode it's hardly possible to make a mistake, here the main charm is that in Apis you can have much less capital for investments...
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

No one even says that it's a mistake, generally investing in Masternode it's hardly possible to make a mistake, here the main charm is that in Apis you can have much less capital for investments...
And how much is today a Masternode, if I invest one? Is it much more profitable to do this with APIS?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

And how much is today a Masternode, if I invest one? Is it much more profitable to do this with APIS?
The price of Masternode at the moment is 1000 DASH, which translates $ 615,000. Naturally, it's easier to start making money with APIS, because the minimum investment amount is 400 QTUM ~ $ 12000
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

As far as I understand 400 QTUM is the minimum contribution for the preliminary stage, to get a bonus of 8%, in a short time there will be no minimum amount to participation.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

I think this is a good project, with the possibility of passive earning without much risk, since I am going to invest!  Cool
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

By the way, where is APIS based and whose project is it at all?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

As far as I know the company's server is located in Hanoi, respectively, it is a Vietnamese company
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

As far as I know the company's server is located in Hanoi, respectively, it is a Vietnamese company
Quite right, now the server is being built in Hanoi, but there will also be other servers in some countries.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

I can't understand the one thing, why I should invest in your company, if for the same amount I can make my own personal mining farm and extract a crypto currency with it? Undecided
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Quite right, now the server is being built in Hanoi, but there will also be other servers in some countries.

Why do they need servers in other countries and by the way which ones? Roll Eyes
vkolotun

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

I can't understand the one thing, why I should invest in your company, if for the same amount I can make my own personal mining farm and extract a crypto currency with it? Undecided
Of course you can make your own mining farm, but it will not bring you such a quick income, besides it's too much spending on orgying all this, only electricity will spend a lot and it's needed more space. In addition, for such money you can build only a too small farm, with a small productivity and the same income.
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Why do they need servers in other countries and by the way which ones? Roll Eyes
Servers in other countries are needed in order to maintain the stability of the APIS platform operation around the world, to exclude delays.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

Absolutely abnormal idea. With such a system as a masternode, making money is many times easier, and the APIS simplifies everything even more, the best platform! Wink
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Hello, I came across this project by chance, tell me how to earn money here?? I do not understand much in the Crypto-currency Smiley
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

Hello, I came across this project by chance, tell me how to earn money here?? I do not understand much in the Crypto-currency Smiley
You only need to put money in APIS and wait for profit Wink
Narimann

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

You only need to put money in APIS and wait for profit Wink
This is the whole beauty of working with the APIS platform, you don't need special knowledge in this area. Just exchange money to crypto currency QTUM and participate. Moreover, now there is an opportunity to get a bonus of 8%
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:05:51 AM by TomHurst

The APIS platform have an official website, where a lot of detailed information. You go in, register and invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: