Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:44:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15634 times)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

After what time I will receive 8% of bonus qtum. In a year? Or after presale?
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Are you really the first to act as an intermediary when investing in a masternode? it's cool, now everyone is obsessed with the crypt! I think many people will want to start this business with Apis!
As far as I know, many people would like to invest in the masternode, but the problem was not only in the money, but also in the processes themselves, for many of them they were too complicated. Apis will bring this sphere to a new level, I believe in it!
Here I do not see anything complicated, just convert money into qtum, and then invest in apis, and wait for the profit Cool
About this and it is said that thanks to Apis, you do not have to go deep into the knowledge of masternode, just how to change the usual currency)
Klennox

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

Wait a minute, on the first page in the official message they  are talking about 20% of the amount, why here the conversation is already about 8%?
There it is written that at the presale stage a bonus of 20% will be paid ...
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

You will receive them immediately after the presale as the bonus will be calculated into the presale QTUM to APIS rate.
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

You will receive them immediately after the presale as the bonus will be calculated into the presale QTUM to APIS rate.

The bonus rates have been altered to meet the amount of demand we've been receiving.

The new rates are: 15% for private presale
                             8% for public, whitelisted presale
                             0% for the ICO  (as specified by the renewed front page)

As the private presale stage is now over, the biggest bonus you could receive is 8% from the public presale.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

any affiliate program or bounty program ?
Klennox

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

The bonus rates have been altered to meet the amount of demand we've been receiving.

As the private presale stage is now over, the biggest bonus you could receive is 8% from the public presale.
Sorry for my misunderstanding, but what's the difference between public and ico? is that in one you invest in qtum, and in another you buy tokens?
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

Sorry, there is no bounty program at the moment. We will let you know if we need one. Thank you.

Sorry for my misunderstanding, but what's the difference between public and ico? is that in one you invest in qtum, and in another you buy tokens?

No problem. The public presale is a capped, whitelisted sale with a lower cap of 400 QTUM and an upper cap of 2000 QTUM.

ICO is a sale without a lower cap, although there is likely an upper cap for the first few hours or so.

Other than that, there are no differences (in the sense that you are exchanging QTUM with APIS). Both sales will be conducted through our smart contract.

For our github code on the token sale, please see: https://github.com/Oxchild/crowdsale/commits/master
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Sorry, there is no bounty program at the moment. We will let you know if we need one. Thank you.

No problem. The public presale is a capped, whitelisted sale with a lower cap of 400 QTUM and an upper cap of 2000 QTUM.

ICO is a sale without a lower cap, although there is likely an upper cap for the first few hours or so.

Other than that, there are no differences (in the sense that you are exchanging QTUM with APIS). Both sales will be conducted through our smart contract.

For our github code on the token sale, please see: https://github.com/Oxchild/crowdsale/commits/master
It’s quite good lower cap for such service, like APIS)
Klennox

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Ok, thank you! Will think about your platform:) Need to save some money for ICO investing  Smiley
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

A great way to start a career investor ico! Good conditions, serious team, known currency qtum Roll Eyes
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

So, what is the minimum number of tokens needed for own masternode?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Dude, read the wp. It says 50000 Grin
APIS_Tom

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

A great way to start a career investor ico! Good conditions, serious team, known currency qtum Roll Eyes

Thank you. We are striving to be an official QTUM dApp as soon as possible- please wait for our official announcement.
Ayupich

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Thank you. We are striving to be an official QTUM dApp as soon as possible- please wait for our official announcement.
Can you give an approximate date?
sharkman20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Dude, read the wp. It says 50000 Grin
Still do not see Sad where I can read it? This is in what currency? Qtum? Or usd?
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

Let me now about bounty and affiliate program too, please)
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:49:20 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:56:58 PM by Dr.Cristofferson

Oh thats cool! You in step with the time! They say that dApps will change the paradigm of the development of information systems.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

It is possible to find information about team members somewhere? I find the project very interesting, but I need more information.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

It is possible to find information about team members somewhere? I find the project very interesting, but I need more information.
What do you want to know about team members?) it seems to me that this is a personal matter of each team, someone wants to disclose it, and some do not, although I agree with you that it would be better to add information, this will inspire more confidence in the project) Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: