Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15637 times)
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT to potential presale participants:

The whitelisting/KYC process will begin on 3 FEB UTC 13:00 and conclude on 10 Feb UTC 13:00.

The actual presale will occur on 20 Feb

Minimum contribution for the presale stage is 400 QTUM and maximum is 2000 QTUM.

QTUM will be the only accepted form of participation for APIS, since APIS is a QTUM dAPP with a QRC-20 token.

There will be a 8% token bonus for the presale stage, which make 1QTUM=5400APIS.

Details for the general ICO will follow soon, but the exact date is TBA. There will be no lower cap for the general ICO.

Please check out our website at apisplatform.io for more details!
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Nice! I'm just looking for a field to start an activity, it will be interesting to try, since I've never done investments before ... tell me, can I start doing this with your project?
APIS_Tom

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Nice! I'm just looking for a field to start an activity, it will be interesting to try, since I've never done investments before ... tell me, can I start doing this with your project?

You sure can, please follow our progress updates and more on how to participate on our presale through our official telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/F9TipQwR81S5L7xet5yLIQ
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

I have been investing for many years, now I decided to try myself in this area, I can say one thing, that nowhere to earn as much as in the field of crypto-currency, especially with such a promising project! Wink
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

I have been investing for many years, now I decided to try myself in this area, I can say one thing, that nowhere to earn as much as in the field of crypto-currency, especially with such a promising project! Wink
I wanted to invest in the crypto currency by building a farm for mining, but then I figured it out and realized that it was not particularly profitable: (so it's much easier to invest immediately in some kind of crypto currency, the main thing is to go to it wisely ...
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

I wanted to invest in the crypto currency by building a farm for mining, but then I figured it out and realized that it was not particularly profitable: (so it's much easier to invest immediately in some kind of crypto currency, the main thing is to go to it wisely ...

Well, why, the farm for mining - it's quite profitable, just requires initial investment, as well as at least some skills in building a computer, a selection of components and the ability to calculate the cost of electricity. but still, not on an industrial scale, it is expensive. therefore, investment projects are much more profitable - less headache.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

Finally, the masternode  will be available to a wide audience! this is a very attractive project, I will be sure to follow him Grin
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

Finally, the masternode  will be available to a wide audience! this is a very attractive project, I will be sure to follow him Grin
you are really right, I am an investor with experience in the field of construction, I can say that not every one can enter due to the large amount of money, as in masternode. And thanks to the APIS project, this will change! forward, guys!)))
manox.dave

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

A massive project, with the possibility of any person joining it, is the key to the success of a successful project) Apis is so, as it seems to me Grin
sharkman20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

Did I understand correctly that your project was created in order to allow people who are not able to independently buy a masternode, to do this by investing money in your platform together with other same people, to earn some money together?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

Did I understand correctly that your project was created in order to allow people who are not able to independently buy a masternode, to do this by investing money in your platform together with other same people, to earn some money together?
I also just begin to study this area. It seems like collective investment in Masternode through the APIS platform, since the cost of the Masternode is high - many can not do it themselves.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

I would like to try to do this, but the minimum contribution amount is quite high. If I understood correctly, this is 400 QTUM, and in translation into dollars it is over $15k... Undecided Undecided
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

That is, in the case of investment by a person to the APIS platform 400QTUM, a person will receive an additional 8% of the invested 400QTUM, as a bonus?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

Wide audience? Maybe I didn't understand something, but 400QTUM is quite a lot of money, I would like the minimum contribution to be slightly less ... Sad
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Wide audience? Maybe I didn't understand something, but 400QTUM is quite a lot of money, I would like the minimum contribution to be slightly less ... Sad
And where did you see that at least 400QTUM? I saw only a cross-rate APIS with QTUM, about any minimum of speech does not go, isn't it?
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

And where did you see that at least 400QTUM? I saw only a cross-rate APIS with QTUM, about any minimum of speech does not go, isn't it?
look above, there representatives of APIS have written it, if I, of course, also understood correctly, but this amount can be collected from someone in the fold...
sharkman20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

look above, there representatives of APIS have written it, if I, of course, also understood correctly, but this amount can be collected from someone in the fold...
Not so much money to invest. This is much less than if you did it without APIS , independently acquiring a Masternode
Klennox

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

Are you really the first to act as an intermediary when investing in a masternode? it's cool, now everyone is obsessed with the crypt! I think many people will want to start this business with Apis!
manox.dave

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Are you really the first to act as an intermediary when investing in a masternode? it's cool, now everyone is obsessed with the crypt! I think many people will want to start this business with Apis!
As far as I know, many people would like to invest in the masternode, but the problem was not only in the money, but also in the processes themselves, for many of them they were too complicated. Apis will bring this sphere to a new level, I believe in it!
Klennox

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

As far as I know, many people would like to invest in the masternode, but the problem was not only in the money, but also in the processes themselves, for many of them they were too complicated. Apis will bring this sphere to a new level, I believe in it!
Here I do not see anything complicated, just convert money into qtum, and then invest in apis, and wait for the profit Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: