Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15637 times)
certus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Looking good. I'll check it later after mainnet release
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

Quite a good way of earning! What’s the minimum amount for investment? Is it possible to start cooperating with you without huge initial investment? Undecided
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

Quite a good way of earning! What’s the minimum amount for investment? Is it possible to start cooperating with you without huge initial investment? Undecided
Good question. I know that in many financial and stock markets, the minimum amount for an investment is about $ 10,000, and not everyone can afford that much, without a profit guarantee. And even at all - to lose. So the project is very interesting for such people.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Cool, it sounds pretty interesting. I would try this way of investing, looking forward to progress!
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Are there already some kind of partnership agreements with popular payment systems?
Yes, I would like to see in the list of available payment systems, such as qiwi, paypal, webmoney, unistream. Then this platform could gain popularity in Russia, if you are interested.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

This project looks cool with awesome features, I but only thing i want is separate discord channel for the coin.
And what is a separate discord channel for a coin? you mean operations with crypto currency?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

Are there already some kind of partnership agreements with popular payment systems?
Yes, I would like to see in the list of available payment systems, such as qiwi, paypal, webmoney, unistream. Then this platform could gain popularity in Russia, if you are interested.
Well, I do not think that developers will very much rely on Russia, although in this business it does not matter in which country the person will be. Just likely to implement support for Russian payment systems will be problematic.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

and which currencies will be accepted?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Yeah, just if there is only a crypto currency - it can scare off a part of potential customers, as quite a lot of people are still skeptical about this "kind of money" ...
Ayupich

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:04:48 PM

Yeah, just if there is only a crypto currency - it can scare off a part of potential customers, as quite a lot of people are still skeptical about this "kind of money" ...
the crypto currency is becoming more popular and I think soon it has all chances to displace the usual one, so now there is no difficulty in buying it, so it is unlikely to be a significant problem for those people who want to invest their money.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

the crypto currency is becoming more popular and I think soon it has all chances to displace the usual one, so now there is no difficulty in buying it, so it is unlikely to be a significant problem for those people who want to invest their money.
Maybe I'm too conservative, but still it seems to me that all the same, still can not compete with conventional currencies, although it is worthy of competition, and is getting closer and closer with every year Cool
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

I do not agree with you. yes, the crypto currency is gaining popularity, but you will not be able to displace the state monetary units in any way, however, like the dollar from the euro, they will not give up positions for their popularity in the world for a long time ...
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

I do not agree with you. yes, the crypto currency is gaining popularity, but you will not be able to displace the state monetary units in any way, however, like the dollar from the euro, they will not give up positions for their popularity in the world for a long time ...
Everything can change at any time, until recently no one particularly believed in the crypto currency, and now its turnover is estimated in billions)
manox.dave

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

Everything can change at any time, until recently no one particularly believed in the crypto currency, and now its turnover is estimated in billions)
I think that very soon we will be asked in the shops, what will you pay? BTC or USD? For example)
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

I think that very soon we will be asked in the shops, what will you pay? BTC or USD? For example)
in many countries in some places already offer so to pay)
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

I have also seen this) But is it legally?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I have also seen this) But is it legally?
As far as I know, yes, in some countries it is not forbidden, but I think that soon it can become non-spurious, because any state wants to track financial flows
manox.dave

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

is there some sort of mainstream group of people to whom your project is oriented?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Yes, soon in any case, the Crypto currency will either be artificially strangled, or vice versa - will give the status of an officially accepted monetary unit and will follow the movements of this money. but so far this has not come, you can try to invest profitable in the course of the crypto currency and make good money on this, especially with the terms of this project.
jess4ever

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Definitely a good project for novice investors! I hope that the minimum amount for investment is not too big. Little by little then you can invest more, but first you want to try without risk! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: