Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $300 to invest - Hit or miss  (Read 584 times)
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

300usd is a lot to invest, you should try to diversify your investment . I suggest you to alway hold more than 50% of your invesment in Bitcoin. You can split the other 50% into Ethereum and other popular altcoins
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

I would advise you to invest in altcoin with a low cost of up to $ 1. You can try selling alcoin on its growth and buy when the price falls. But it's risky.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

I will suggest if you want safe and good return for long term then invest in Bitcoin and Ether or if you want to gain more profit and wiling to take more risk then you can invest in good cheap altcoins that have good potential future ahead like ripple, Steller, cardano ,Tron etc.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Investing in single coin is not the best way to get rich. But if you wanna try to make a fortune I would like to recommend to buy Universa when it will be listed at any exchange. They have all the chances to make x100-x1000 in one-two years.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

Depends on your investment horizon (crypto-wise).

If short term - 1-3 months
1. Look for small cap coins (below 100MM) with great value proposition.
2. Must have a track record of delivering results.

Long term - 3-1 year
1. I'll probably put it in a good project (ICO). Had some great returns from my previous investments.
Just wait for it to be listed on a good exchange

kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

i invest $300 too, but i trade  once daily for making some short term profit, and now i have $900, so i have more bullets now.
by the time i trade for one week to tripled my money, i did a lot research, and now with the funds i have which is 900, i buy in to the one that i have faith and keep holding Cheesy
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.
Rise is a great buy this month. Low market cap and airdrop this month! Rise has huge potential. Many different programming languages, new company structure with foundation set up in Gibraltar. I see this as an excellent long term hold because of the team and their determination.
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

this seems promisng for the future: https://www.viberate.io/
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

If you want to invest 300 dollars for a good profit. I would suggest you to go for ripple coins. Ripple is very popular now a days. Its today's value is 3 usd but last to last week it was of 1 usd, ripples value is increasing daily and if you invest your money in this crypto currency then in future you might be able to make 10x or 20x of your investment.

papuayenigine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.

I think you are not looking for a long term investment. So, you can focus on the coins which have low prices and follow the market situations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

With the current cryptocurrency market state it is not hard to actaully make some decent profit from it, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there that are starting to have fast grwing network and a fast growing price, like ripple for exemple and trx, so it is up to you wich one to choose but i would suggest dividing your cap into different low cost coins, that way you would be getting profit fast and easy since they are low cost and people are investing in them quickly.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Remember what Peter Lynch has said- "Know what you own, and know why you own it."

Wherever you are going to put that money, just make sure you do that after doing a lot of research!

Good luck!
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

I would go with icos,chose one that you think will be big and buy it for 300 while its in ico stage.Or you can wait after ico is ended and its in withdrawal phase so you can buy it at lower prices
NEM or NXT could get a larger price for the short term period. They have a lot of coins in circulation so it's a little unsafe to invest in though.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Depends what u want, invest and keep? or invest and work with it, buy/hold/sell
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

There are two projects currently which are going great. Today only I suggested someone to invest into these two projects viz., TRX and XVG. This combination is the best ever I have seen. Both of them are currently cheap buy and you can have huge amounts of coin in $300. I would suggest you to buy 60%:40% ratio of the TRX:XVG. This because TRX coin is going to have more weightage in terms of investor base and they are already announcing good updates. So buy that more. After this we have XVG with next XRP potential and you count on that within few weeks to months.

The investment of $300 is really good now days because many of the projects has arrived at the point where their development are either complete or there are huge updates from them. This causes them to pump high.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

I think it worth to buy altcoins with low capitalization. Maybe they will grow into tens or even hundreds of times. I think the chances are quite large. Good luck.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

it never hurts to try it. yes you can be rich with only 300 $ capitalize. but maybe you should hold for a very long time. I think you should start trying and analyzing the market. there are plenty of cheap altcoins and have great opportunities in the future.

jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

if you want to take some risk, I recommend you to review capricoin. Capricoin does'nt have much circulation supply but the value is low

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

The first step to determining investment in the world of crypto is you have to research about the coin that will be used as an investment place, it is very important. Yeah, even if you lose $300 will not make your life change but everything must start with goodness, don't just rely on lucky. You can decide which coin you will make investment place can be seen at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and still many coins that cost $1 or $2. The second step, Don't pull all your eggs in one basket, invest in some coins to minimize some risks. The third step is, do long-term investments because a good investment in altcoin is long term.

Personally, Ripple, Cardano and stellar are great places for the long term. Yeah, I think that's all. The rightful to decide is your own.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

if indeed you dare to bear the risk, dare to invest with the capital you have.
the world of cryptocurrency is very risky to price.
my advice with $ 300 capital you should look for altcoin that has a value below $ 1 and of course that has the potential to be good in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: