Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase not adding Ripple  (Read 308 times)
zenman0 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the rumors?
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the FOMO?
Probably the bankers,who will benefit if the XRP goes hype? bankers? whales? i would rather choose XLM over a centralized coin like XRP.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
zenman0 (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the FOMO?
Probably the bankers,who will benefit if the XRP goes hype? bankers? whales? i would rather choose XLM over a centralized coin like XRP.

It seems that they have planned to hype Ripple and mad rumors, and then to dump all their XRP on the people. I simply can't trust this altcoin and its alleged "backers".
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the rumors?

The bankers are responsible for these rumors. The next big pump and dump coin, the same they did to a lot of other coins.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

Its always be the same story,FUD then hype after the whales got profits they will dump the coin,small fishes got burned and will repeat the cycle again,

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Its always be the same story,FUD then hype after the whales got profits they will dump the coin,small fishes got burned and will repeat the cycle again,

Yes. And the newbies will never learn the lesson, still repeating the same mistake over and over. This harmful for the whole crypto world, therefore we need a kind of regulation.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

The price could get dumped because of that. Somebody made it seem like they were going to and now people are really going to be disappointed.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

That's how their developer Rai can say good. But if the game shows that Ripple holds like this then there will be no such obstacle. In addition to this, there are ETC (Ethereum Classic). Maybe it could even add, Not Sure, Just Thinking

Be hardworker
Omegagen

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to say for certain whether or not it'll get added.  We can try to read into what we "people" say or not say.  When Coinbase adds whatever we'll know then for sure.  Until such time it's all speculation.  The topic of this thread leads the bandwagon of the hype and speculation.

As for me I'll HODL cause I bought it with profits from other Crypto sales.  No biggie for me either way. One thing's for sure I DO NOT KNOW!!!! Those that do sure as hell ain't posting here!!!!!
Bandersnatch

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Id say it is opposite to what zenman and the reddit Guy say. If banks use ripples product and it gets massive and there is a way to invest in ripple? A way to invest just like a company have stocks? then i dont bloody care if they use xrp or not. Its a good investment.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Yes, this was a rumor and coinbase has rejected the rumor, i think this may result in a big dip in coming days in the xrp market, lets see.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

Not all tokens or altcoins can support/implement  in coinbase,  there is no rumors  that responsible on that,  only devs can decide what token to be accepted,  so even other wants to implement rippple in coinbase, the majority will decided if they will accept/implement ripple on their flatform. So the main stream is majority/demand is a must to be.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Is the coinbase rumour really the main reason for the price rise? Obviously it has some effect, but i thought the main reason was the South Koreans - XRP has always been popular there, Mr Ripple.etc.
healthbase_digital

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

good, not a fan of the coin. Also coinbase has enough trouble as of now keeping up with their current demand
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

Your subject line and and the headline you quoted from Cointelegraph.com is misleading because it is not entirely true.  

Coinbase's CEO stated the following, “A committee of internal experts is responsible for determining whether and when new assets will be added to the platform in accordance with our framework. These individuals — and all employees at Coinbase — are subject to confidentiality and trading restrictions.  As of the date of this statement, we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase. Any statement to the contrary is untrue and not authorized by the company.”

Coinbase's president stated the following at the end of 2017, "So we have published a digital asset framework which outlines the criteria we look at for any particular asset before we list it…You need to pass those exams before we would ever list the asset…suffice to say that we have a framework out there and we have a lot of people campaigning for new assets."

So, it seems that Coinbase is looking at additional currencies for inclusion on their exchange, however, they have not iminent plans to do so.  That does not mean that they won't decide to add one next week, whether it would be XRP or some other currency.
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Uuuuh Coinbase wouldn't say now anyway! That would be reckless!!!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

everyone knows they will only add POW distributed coins ... no ico scam tokens unless they had a broad POW phase too

Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

Learn how to read instead of making a complete fool out of yourself.

Coinbase said they havent decided to add any coins yet, yesterday. Ripple is said to be added January 28th on Coinbase.
Yesterdays tweet was nescessary to do because they needed to come clean on insider trading like they were accused for when they added Bitcoin cash.
This was nothing more than Coinbase prepping for Ripple launch  Wink
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

Coinbase has stated it will go over it's regulatory framework before incorporating an asset. And perhaps deterred by a centralized crypto currency. This isn't good news for its price. It could put a stop on its meteoric rise since the past months. Ripple has surged 49500 per cent in last year, becoming 2nd in market cap; overtaking ethereum.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

It seems this rumor has caused price increases. may this event will make prices fall sharply. I am awaiting their potential will go nowhere .

Make me great again
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: