Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1168 times)
Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Best time to invest is now. BTC has come down a long way from ATH. Its correcting and consolidation. There are new investors entering the crypto world, the market is strong with heavy competition from XRP and LTC. Get in the ship now or regret forever.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

I would say that the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin was a few years go. Bitcoin popularity is constantly growing so you can still earn quite a lot. Don't treat Bitcoin only as an investment, Bitcoin is an interesting piece of technology which has potential to become used in our daily life. If you only want to become a millionaire then try look for promising altcoins which are still under $5. Zclassic was barely $3 last month and now it costs around $200.
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

The best time would be when the bitcoins value dip. Buy them in low prices then sell them when its price grows again. Just properly time when the value of bitcoins will rise and fall. Take the opportunity of buying the bitcoins when it is low.

Now there are occasional fall in price, it reaches 13k if you buy now and wait bitcoin will surely rise again.
DByte

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

The best time to invest in bitcoin already gone, now bitcoin price is so high but you still can make profit from bitcoin today so dont miss this chance invest now before the price is higher.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

it's never too late to invest in bitcoin, because when you think prices will go down then bitcoin could go to the moon.
a very volatile price makes bitcoin very difficult to predict.
You can see bitcoin prices last year starting from 24 million, today bitcoin prices rose by almost 1000% for 1 year.
bitcoin is the best investment right now beating gold and flat money
so do not ever hesitate to invest in bitcoin.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Same question every year. The best time to invest in BTC is always NOW.
That is right! It is now or never in terms of investing in bitcoin. It will always be a good time to invest in bitcoin, its just that you will only have a bigger profit if you wait for a dip to happen which is, you never know when its gonna happen and the fact that bitcoin's price will continue to rise, you will be wasting a lot of time and chance waiting for that dip to happen. Better to invest now while you still can and not waste opportunities that you see in bitcoin.
Bestprint

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

It is always the same answer, and the answer is NOW!
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

Go buy whenever you can. You're actually right on the price to buy. Buy bitcoina everytime there is a dip. Buy as many aa possible and draw out some profits. Transfer the profits to alt coins or other good coins that actually sounda plausible enough to be invested on.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
fusepay

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin recently was yesterday, you can buy tomorrow if you must but not the next day. Of course I am referring to the whole ecological structure and not the monetary value inherently, it's best to get in NOW if you have not already, and HODL! This is just the start of the mainstream adoption, you don't want to miss out again, do you?
zebii memon

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

best time to invest in bitcoin is when the price is down
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

Is it just on my mind or this post has already been posted last year?  🤔.  If you wanted to buy or invest in bitcoin, you should just wait for the right time,  wait for the decrease of price then buy. It must be a prior knowledge dude,  if you wanted to earn on something then buy it whenever the price got decreased.

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

I think the best time to invest in bitcoin is now and that means you can invest anytime at any price because I think bitcoin investment at any price will still be profitable
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Well i the bets time was couple days ago at 13k, but if you believe like me that slowly but surely bitcoin will go up and pass the 20k mark then its still a good time to invest by all means. Just don't wait too long or you will keep the same mindset of being too late to invest, and you'll end up missing out on every opportunity that might show up.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

I see at the beginning of 2018, the price of bitcoin with dump prices, compared earlier in 2017,
so at the beginning of this year, for you the opportunity to invest in bitcoin because of current prices, cheaply, because by the middle of the year, I'm sure the price will tend to be even higher.
so you will get a better profit. if you are investing at this time.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

Well, for me, it is better to wait for the value to drop. If you wait a little while, the price may drop and you can now buy bitcoin. And now, you can wait for your investment to grow even a little bit
alphacoco

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

I have always been a long term holder so anytime is a good time if you are in long enough.

With the resent news about Korea it's taking a bashing and I think it's at a good price to get in at the minute. Just don't be looking at getting out in the next 6 months to 2 years. It's going to be rough times and you are not going to get your quick returns like you can with some of the alts

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

I think the best time is right now , i think we will see bitcoin spike in may or june like last years, so i would say 25K dollars this years, invest now you will not regret!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
wendelKray

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

The best time to buy is now. There is no need in waiting for prices to go whichever way because they will keep fluctuating either way.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

I think the best time is right now , i think we will see bitcoin spike in may or june like last years, so i would say 25K dollars this years, invest now you will not regret!

no. bitcoin right now is too expensive to start with rather op should have wait a little more whenever theres a dip or decrease in the price in order for him to save and get a huge discount or he can opt and buy some alts becuase alts are tend to be more affordable when compared to bitcoin.

i think we will see bitcoin spike in may or june like last years, so i would say 25K dollars this years,
25k dollars is too small for bitcoin rather id say bitcoin can still sky rocket up until 35 to 45k dollar this year but still its price can still be affected due to some factors like for example if theres an upcomming fork/segwit or i theres a special events like holidays season, etc..

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Well everybody's suggestion is always now but I guess the best time to buy bitcoin is when the value is a bit lower so it is not too pricey. It happens every now and then all you have to do is monitor it's price and invest on a best timing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: