Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1168 times)
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I have joined with bitcoin from now, because it is very convenient in bitcoin.Thanks investment
msrandom90

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

best time to invest in BTC is on a red day
There was a good time to buy Bitcoin, but instead of buying Bitcoin, many people chose to keep Bitcoin because of the low market price and they did not want to buy more, many also dropped Bitcoin because of the risk. It's pretty much brought about, but I've persuaded many to stay
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

I believe now is a good time to buy btc, since it's value depreciated. and once you're able to buy it, just wait for it's value to appreciate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

according to the advice of my friend, who is well aware of bitcoin. he thinks it's better to buy bitcoins at low prices. because it can rise in the future #CMIIW
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

I think you should buy when the price is stable, or you can also buy alt coin as an alternative. Thanks
ronaldonyango

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Investing on bitcoin can be done anytime because the narket rate can exchange anytime.
triargiyan

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

why do not you buy other coins whose prices are not too high, like ethereum and so on? in the long run the other coins are profitable. Thanks
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

For me, today and now is the best time to avail. Wherein the price is so low so you can have a profit when the price becomes high. Everyday is the oppurtunity to buy bitcoin. It is always the question of some.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

At the moment, the view of buying bitcoin in this its proactive state is like trading itself; you have to be monitoring the Bitcoin trend like by the hour to see when it dips for you to buy in. This decision has to be quick too at this period of high volatility.
mercury200888

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

Now! Almost at any time the existence of bitcoin. It is good to buy bitcoin today, while it fell in price, otherwise in the second half of the year you'll regret that you did not buy it earlier. Closer to March will be good growth!
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

buy now until the price of it are low, then the best time to invest is now, so you can get more profit but be careful when you want to invest and be alert, because sometimes they will scam you etc.
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

What i learned during my stock market days is that the best time to invest is yesterday. The second best is today. We can still apply it here in crypto world.
MuscleJon

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

If you buy now, you will win money in next future, how much? i dont know... But too much in some years.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

There's nothing like the best time.

I invested in BTC when I finally started to understand how it works. I was confident enough in putting my money in BTC only when I knew what I was doing. Even at that, I still lost a lot of money by making mistakes. But, I learnt a lot from my mistakes and became a better trader through my own mistakes.

So, the time to invest in BTC is yours to decide.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Right now, Bitcoin is hovering at around the $10,000 per coin mark. If it breaches the 10K level, then it can go down to 7K or 8K. If that happens, then it will be a great opportunity to purchase Bitcoins at dirt-cheap rates.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

I think buying using a systematic investment plan which emphasize on buying in a smaller quantity but at a higher frequency of time during the period when price is falling definitely help to build a strong profitable position because it helps to acquire the unit of Bitcoin at the average price and as soon as if price starts reverting, you see your investments in the profit because you are average cost of acquisition is much lower due to the systematic investment plan.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

in investing bitcoin Everytime is our best time because when we invest in it wet can earn more profit. Then there is no best time in investing bitcoin because if you decide now to invest in bitcoin it is your best time.
If you have a money for investment then invest it now for you to gain more money.Investing in bitcoin is good for you to earn a high profit each and everyday.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Bitcoin price is always going up and down.If you want to get a good profit by investing a little amount of btc then I will suggest you to invest in btc when the price of bitcoin will decrease and sell out when the price will increase.By doing this you will be benefited.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

As l read replies and to my sisters life evidence about bitcoin is real. That's why when my sister get rich on bitcoin l decide  to spend my time now in bitcoin. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is very low..They say that bitcoin will reach up to $50000 so it is very good to hold and save now for the future of my kids. If l have just token to buy dump coins l will buy and buy now. Because l know in the future l will profit more than l expect if l will wait for the  price increase.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

Bitcoin price is always going up and down.If you want to get a good profit by investing a little amount of btc then I will suggest you to invest in btc when the price of bitcoin will decrease and sell out when the price will increase.By doing this you will be benefited.
That was also the same thing that I am done when I have first started investing into Bitcoin because when I have already seen that despite of the dump that happens most of the time, it do also have a great potential to go into a pump or rise within its price that is beneficial for our part as users. That time is when I decided that I will go investing into Bitcoin when the time comes that it dumps in price so that I can obtain a profit from it once the price goes into a pump. I do not do selling of my Bitcoin because I just tend to keep holding and investing into it rather than spending or selling it for instant income.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: