Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:08:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1168 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

Wait for further dips. If the price of bitcoins stops decreasing for a few days, then at that price, bitcoin is at its cheapest. So buying many at that kind of price point maximizes the appreciation of your bitcoins in the future. Just buy when the price stops moving at its lowest. Continue to hold after that.

NEYolks

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Buy Bitcoin at literally any time. The only time to wait is if you see that the price is in a massive down trend. Watch for some stabilization and put like $100+ in. I did that and it's doubled.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I think now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Because now the price is low. Now the price is $11.500. It still cheap. I believe the price will up next month.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

For me, the best time to invest in bitcoin is right now especially that bitcoin price right now is meager. But if you want to spend your money into bitcoin make sure that you have some resources and you do your research over on it.  Yes, bitcoin price right now is not too high and you can still make some massive profit on it, but always make sure that spend some money that you afford to lose.  Smiley
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

Best time is now, to be honest. Bitcoins are at its cheapest compared to last year's pricing. So better buy now and hold for a while. Wait for the price to fly up back to $20,000. I'm not entirely sure this will happen but risk it. Gamble some cash and just go full YOLO.

SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

its best time to invest in bitcoin.buy bitcoin and hold Smiley
king will rise like king.
The best time to invest is when you feel that any moment the value of bitcoin will increase so you'll earn a lot. Or if you are really patient you can invest as early as you can so you'll have a huge investment for future and when the right time comes you can cash out double of your investment
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

I think now Bitcoin decline trend is stopped so buy it now and hold for some time if you want short time profit and if want long time then hold it and forget. as Bitcoin will always surprise you through its price increasing surges.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

NOW is the best time to invest considering the declining value of Bitcoin. Another good reason for you to invest in Bitcoin is due to the fact that its price has declined, and because of that, when it declines further, it would not hurt your finances too much. If you have extra money, its a good thing for you to consider investing in cryptos. I hope you would not end up really greedy because sometimes the greed that brought you up will likewise be your downfall. Set a goal, and stick to it as much as you can.  
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

Actually, while bitcoin price little bit drop that time is the best time to invest in BTC. I think for now you should invest in btc because the price getting low now, so this is best time to invest.

gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

There's no  "right" or "wrong" time to invest in bitcoin, because you don't know how high or how low its going to go, its  unpredictable. But, if you see the current behavior you can make a choice. Just find the right time and throw your cash. Hope you all make fortunes with bitcoin. Cheers!
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Same question every year. The best time to invest in BTC is always NOW.
Yes this day the best time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin the number 1 cryptocurrency that give high profit. Investing in bitcoin is your chance to become millionaire because the value of bitcoin is continues increasing so your investment will gain high profitable income.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

I think the best time to buy and start investing in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are low, and I think currently the bitcoin price is down so this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

For me today is the exact time to invest in bitcoin because the rate of the virtual currency is going higher and their is possibilities that your money will be double it up and it is advantage for you because you can save more on it. People recognize bitcoin as their savior becauseballbthey can see in bitcoin is positive and keep on progressing. We need to convience other for them to invest in bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
calvenbtc8926

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

i think the best time to buy bitcoins is when the bitcoin is low.  When the bitcoin is more price thats the time you earned.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

For me, the best time to invest or buy bitcoin is when the value is very low. The value of bitcoin is so volatile, it goes up and down. The value of bitcoin is starting to increase now, I think it's not too late to invest
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin because while the price is still slow, it is starting again to increase its price. You will earn more once the price moves up again. Maximize your profit

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

As a newbie I think today is the exact time to invest in bitcoin. We do agree if we ae twlking about bitcoin a lot of opportunities to come. I gather informations and research what is bitcoin all about and I have discovered that bitcoin is the best opportunity for all because it is a good investment in which can get a biggest cryptocurrencies. The virtual money that they have is can be in transact in any amount.
Riemar

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

Yes, probably it's a good idea to invest now with obeying "risk only if you can afford to lose" rule.
Edward1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

I suggest to have a best time yo invest on a bitcoin you should know if the value was so dip so that it would be pump higher you can see it at coinmarketcap.Or if you are really patient you can invest as early as you can so you'll have a huge investment for future and when the right time comes you can cash out double of your investment
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

We cannot really tell when is the best time to invest in Bitcoin, but better yet, if you haven't invest yet then do it now. While the price of bitcoin is low you can do investing now so that you can invest in the very low price then once you've done it wait until your investment grows and it attain your desired outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: