Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest in BTC?  (Read 1166 times)
Ailcab

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

Now is the best time to invest in BTC . There's no other important time and the right time  to invest , but now.
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

I think, in my opinion now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because its value is down, if you buy bitcoin now you can save more and all you have to do is wait for its value to come back up again and you sell it it can make you get a huge profit.
erep

Activity: 2310
Merit: 594

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

Right now. The price is getting around $7000 mark and this is the best time to invest imo. Just waiting for the chinese to wake up from their imagination and start working on something real.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gemma mae

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

You can invest in bitcoin as early as now so that you can more earn money. We have a saying that earlier the better. If i have a money now i will surely invest it in bitcoin now.
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

I think the coming week is a good time to buy bitcoin. As the bear market prevails in the market, bitcoin prices may decline in the coming week, but the decline is modest but the prices are low enough. You can take the opportunity to buy, waiting for its price recovery.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

Actually, this is the best time to buy tokens hence the market is dropping down slowly and hold until exchange spike.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

I believe that now is a good time to buy btc, since it's value depreciated. And we will get big profit for the summer.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:08 AM

Best buy time depends on number of circumstances.  We have to see the current trend of the market and reasons behind the current trend.  In case the market is moving upward we have to watch ; investigate; study the reasons behind upward trends; the reasons may be weakening of dollar; acknowledging bitcoin by some big business giant like Samsung did recently or some country.  Under above circumstances we must buy without further watch/wait because the prices will move further upward and it will cost us more if we delay the deal.
In some cases there may be big whales / speculators behind the movement of the price of the bitcoin.  Under those circumstances we need to be extra cautious ; because after raising the prices to certain heights speculators will start heavily unloading there stocks at higher levels and move away from the market resulting in crash in the market and big losses to small investors.
So study first; be watchful ; gain knowledge; be alert and in the initial stages invest only the part of your money the loss of which you can bear easily without much pains.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

if you feel confused to enter at what point, you can try to subscribe signal that offers signal trading service ... in telegram very much this kind of service. You can follow the free version first, before making sure to follow the premium version
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

For me, right now is always the best time to invest especially in bitcoin, but saying this as an investor. You might want to buy bitcoin investments when the price is down, by then you would not spend that much cash and you help bitcoin to recover its losses, therefore helping it regain values and potentially rise up its value higher than before.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

in my opinion, now its a more appropriate time to buy bitcoin, now is the time for investment,
advice from me, as long as we are ready to wait for his rise bitcoin, but I think it will not wait long for the price increase.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

i think this is the time to invest in bitcoin because their price/value is dump and lower.if i have a lot of money i will invest in btc i will buy bitcoin and i hodl it,waiting to perfect time and price to sell it

mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

yes!i think this is the best time to buing bitcoin oir altcoin! The drop of prices are already a thing of the past. We are now on the opposite direction. The resistance of the drop was somewhere in the $6,000 figure. We might not be able to hit $10,000 easily but we are definitely going that way. The first target will of course be somewhere along $9,000. But the month of February is long. We can definitely see the $10,000 within this month. In fact, with all optimism in mind, we can even grab $15,000 within February.in my opinion now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because its value is down, if you buy bitcoin now you can save more and all you have to do is wait for its value to come back up again and you sell it it can make you get a huge profit.So You can invest in bitcoin as early as now so that you can more earn money. We have a saying that earlier the better. If i have more money now i will surely invest all money it in bitcoin now. Sad Sad SadBTCBTCBTC
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

This is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Because previous days the price of the bitcoin fallen. But now the price of the bitcoin again increasing. If you can buy bitcoin at the deep level your can get more profit at near future. There are a some important news yet to come to the cryptocurrency market. according cryptocurrency experts, the price of the bitcoin will touch 100000$ at the end of this year. If you but only one bitcoin in today price ($8000) you can get more than 92000$ profit at the end of this year. But always do own research and understand the pattern of the market, Get the recommendation of experts and always read news regarding cryptocurrency. Good luck

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

I think it would now to invest in bitcoin because it has very low value. Then soon it will increase by the last quarter or maybe December. In my observation in bitcoin, by the first quarter and second quarter of the year it will decrease then after that it will start to increase. The reason why bitcoin is decreasing every first quarter because of the inflation rate every last quarter. Bitcoin need a rest in increasing. So for now bitcoin is just taking a break then soon it will regain its high value.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

When price is dropping it is not a good idea to sell, when price is going up it is not a good idea to buy. I think when market becomes normal and going up slowly its the best time to buy bitcoin. Now it is a good time to buy but if you are thinking investment for long term.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Newbie here, I've been wondering when is the best time to buy coins? Is it a good idea to wait for prices to dip a bit or should I buy them as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price?

When the price has touched in the price of 2500 dollars, maybe bitcoin will touch around the price, just patience to do that, if you do not be patient at all you will bear the risk that may harm you ....
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

When the price has touched in the price of 2500 dollars, maybe bitcoin will touch around the price, just patience to do that, if you do not be patient at all you will bear the risk that may harm you ....

Now the exchange rates are hovering around $8,500 per coin, and I think that the $10K level will be breached in 2-3 days max. Forget about the $2,500 level. If you really want to invest in BTC, then purchase coins before $10K is breached.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

Now is the best time to invest in BTC . There's no other important time and the right time  to invest , but now.

Yes, this is the best time to invest as much amount of money as you can and buy some good amount of the crypto coin like that of bitcoin as the market value of the is very much down and now is the time to hit the market. This is the opportunity will not last for a very long time and once the market value tends to increase, you will not be having a chance to come and invest in crypto market. So you need to plan the things accordingly.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

It depend on your budgets you have, an also how long you will be hold the bitcoin. In my view, if you wanna buy bitcoin for long term, you should buy it as soon as possible to avoid anymore increases in price, but for sort term as we already know, wait for prices to dip then buy them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: