Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ should invest ?  (Read 3952 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

In my opinion you should buy NEO, they are rising and will increase strongly in the future. I have heard of NEO, this potential coin will be appreciated by the end of this year.
I would go with bitcoin cash. Though I myself don’t trust this coin for a long term investment but it can be trusted with our money for coming few months certainly. Why am I suggesting this? Simple because it has a way more volatility than any other altcoin due to which a person can make good profits out of it if sell at right time. But it does not mean I hate neo. It is one of the trustworthy coins we know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

Invest them wisely. Find an ICO around which there is a lot of noise, register and invest in it. I think this will multiply your capital by many times.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

I have 500$ . my invest coin ?

It is good investment for low-valuable cryptocurrency taking into account that they aren't really changeable, of course, if you invest more capital better, and invest eyes which aren't money which will be necessary for you in tokens cost less than a dollar.
choosing a token with a cheaper price is very profitable if we have a lot of capital to invest. but for us to predict the token can grow or not it will be a more difficult thing, unlike the ethereum that already has the potential to continue to grow
jhon pantau

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

With the budget you have, I would recommend for you an investment with more than one altcoin. Namely, with Ripple and NEO, I think it is altcoins that have a pretty good prospect in the future. Investing more than 1 altcoin point is to minimize losses, and open up huge opportunities to gain profits clearly and quickly.
Sobol101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Yes, you can invest your money in coins. You will soon pay off this very profitable investment and will not regret your decision. Because the world is full of examples who have risen on such investments.
KEPLER99

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

Yes, you can invest your money in coins. You will soon pay off this very profitable investment and will not regret your decision. Because the world is full of examples who have risen on such investments.
No doubt, digital assets are a guaranteed way of becoming rich with ease and simplicity if right coin is chosen. There are almost 600 crypto coins in digital market but only few can bring ample profits with time. Bitcoin is the best one but it is expensive too.Then comes Ethereum and Litecoin but I consider BCH as a good investment too because of its volatility. I would also recommend trading for better results.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

With the budget you have, invest your money into a quality coin. Invest your money in Altcoins ETH, Ripple, NEO, and LTC. The coins that I think have a good prospect to be able to achieve valuable value in the future. So you can make the big profit.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

$500 is a good amount to get into altcoins, I think it’s reasonable enough
to start investing. But with the current prices Bitcoin is and the overwhelming
influence it has on altcoins out there, it’s better to wait for dips first before
purchasing altcoins. I think ETH, LTC, NEO and WRC are ideal choices for
that amount considering prices are down to maximize later profits.
Buy low sell high ususally applies.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

If I have $ 500 then I will find good ICO projects that I like to invest, although this is dangerous but it will bring me more profit than investing in coin altcoin with capital little .
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

If you want to invest 500$, then I recommend you to buy a coin with the future, the exchange coins have future and also give you passive income - BNB, COSS, KuCOIN, IDEX and many more.

Interesting choice: I might not deal with the coins that you mentioned here. I would better deal with the other cryptocurrencies. For me, these best ones are NEO, NEM, Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, and TRON.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

with 500 $ maybe you can use it for trading capital, buy some coin that has the potential price to rise in quick time, target daily profit. hopefully this will be an inspiration for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

Nice coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/#charts
cabbarlana

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

There may be a big money to invest $ 500 in the current fluctuating environment. If you want to earn a high income with this amount, you may need to hold it for a long time by finding a reliable crypt money with low token price.

dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

just do research and invest the top 5 coins in the market im very sure of its profitability
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

I have 500$. my invest coin?
You can invest your $ 500 in Ethereum coins. You can buy all of Ethereum. If you hold Ethereum in large quantities, I am sure you will get a huge profit and many times over the capital you spend. You must buy Ethereum right now!

Bro, I do not think that it is the best choice. I do not mean that you must not invest in Ethereum but I am talking about another thing: do not concentrate on one coin only. Get several promising altcoins.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

It seems to me that this amount can be invested in several ICOs. This can give you a very good profit. But you must very carefully choose a project for investment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

In this moment is very risky to invest with this market but if you want to invest anyways I would suggest to do a good research, looking for the best projects to invest. If it was me in a long term, I would suggest Neo, this is a strong project with a lot potential and still cheap, plus you earn Gas which is a passive income. In a short term, I would invest in Tron or EOS which have the mainnet launch in less than a month so the price will go up most likely and will sell right before the launch to make some profits.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

In your place , I would invest in inexpensive, but promising altcoins!
Pay attention to snt, eos, capp, siacoin. Wait a moment, and maybe you can buy these altcoins cheaper.

piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

In your place , I would invest in inexpensive, but promising altcoins!
Pay attention to snt, eos, capp, siacoin. Wait a moment, and maybe you can buy these altcoins cheaper.
That's right, with that money, I would invest in low-value potential altcoins and hold them until the end of the year. I believe I will make a profit from this investment.
Sobol101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Yes, you can, but don't invest in ICO. Select something stable with proven result and working product. In this case there are big chances to scale this business
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: