Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Specie Project sponsored by the makers of New Liberty Dollar  (Read 88389 times)
NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:47:30 PM

Happy premium discount day!

The price of silver in bitcoin has remained below .175 for two weeks, so we get our premium adjusted to the new level.  Yay Bitcoin!

We may be in for another one before too long if this bitcoin rise keeps its pace up and silver stays so low.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 12:21:06 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 12:40:13 AM by NewLiberty

As predicted, another premium discount is in the countdown.
Started EOD Nov 2, so if bitcoin pricing stays strong relative to silver we get another slight decrease in your prices (the part that is the premium, you get more silver per bitcoin automatically based on coldhardca.sh).
Large wholesale orders (>500 pieces) can take advantage of either free shipping or early discount.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:37:03 AM

For orders from the USA, dollars by direct deposit to either Wells Fargo or Chase bank will get these sent to you same day. Just like a bitcoin payment.

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 07:25:45 PM

http://paymentweek.com/2013-11-4-canada-introduces-bitcoin-debit-card-services-238461/

There they are, Bitcoin specie in an article that has nothing to do with specie.  I LOVE IT.
I also like that there are BitPappa's Keychains there.  No Mansion, Bentley, or Mazzaratti key should be without one of those. 

Or even if you have a Yugo, the valet will treat your car nicely if you put that in his hand.

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 03:21:30 PM

These "Quarter Bitcoins" are currently priced at under a "Bit-Dime" at quantity over 10, and they are less again in a tube of 20.

Also currently available are some of the First Year of Issue pieces.  Gold Plated and hand numbered for collectors. Once they are gone there will not be any more.

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 07:54:18 PM

New Article, but looks like mostly a reprint of the Bitcoin Magazine article.

http://www.dailypaul.com/304867/new-liberty-dollar-silver-qr-coin-obtains-live-bitcoin-prices

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 07:30:35 PM

Early warning.
We are due for a premium discount on Saturday, but we may drop the prices earlier.
Mathematically it looks like we will be above the trigger point on the 30DMA even if the bitcoin price drops drastically.
So look for it sooner than that.  Possibly even today (depending on where you happen to be standing on the planet).

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:13:26 AM

Bitcoin up, prices down...

NEW PREMIUM RATE:

QTY      Spot+
600.013 BTC
5000.008 BTC
50000.005 BTC
50000 0.004

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 09:35:49 PM

Agora Commodities is now also offering direct sales of the silver Bitcoin specie!
Buy from them if you can, their USD direct prices are lower than mine are unless you are buying in bulk, AND they are much better at the retail transaction.
I'd encourage anyone in the US to buy direct from Agora:

https://agoracommodities.com/product/silver-bitcoin-specie/

ag@th0s

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:46:51 PM

If you are in Europe, you are in luck.
BitGild.com, the premier European gold and silver dealer for Bitcoin, located in the Netherlands, who have been doing very well by getting the Bitcoin Specie into the hands and pockets of the people of Europe have managed to move swiftly and scooped up some of the low numbers of the FIRST YEAR OF ISSUE collectibles.

If you move fast, you may be able to get one, but you should certainly get your Silver Bitcoin Specie there as you will certainly save on the shipping from the US and get them much quicker.

Wow, that is fantastic, I feel like a little kid.  The first thing I've ever bought with Bitcoin (off my phone!) are some of your specie. Woohoo!!  Gonna be Xmas presents for my nieces and nephews.  Totally brilliant, and very easy to do.  Made up (as we say in the UK)
 Smiley
NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 09:11:08 PM

If you are in Europe, you are in luck.
BitGild.com, the premier European gold and silver dealer for Bitcoin, located in the Netherlands, who have been doing very well by getting the Bitcoin Specie into the hands and pockets of the people of Europe have managed to move swiftly and scooped up some of the low numbers of the FIRST YEAR OF ISSUE collectibles.

If you move fast, you may be able to get one, but you should certainly get your Silver Bitcoin Specie there as you will certainly save on the shipping from the US and get them much quicker.

Wow, that is fantastic, I feel like a little kid.  The first thing I've ever bought with Bitcoin (off my phone!) are some of your specie. Woohoo!!  Gonna be Xmas presents for my nieces and nephews.  Totally brilliant, and very easy to do.  Made up (as we say in the UK)
 Smiley

Be sure to show them off in London at the end of the month if you can make it over there for the con.  You will be very popular.  Smiley

In fact, the QR pricing is designed so that anyone can benefit as a distributor.  Even if you buy just 10, you get a better price per than buying 1, so if get any decent quantity, you can make a few bitcoin for yourself when you meet up with other folks that can appreciate them.

Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:00:49 PM

Haven't visited ""GOODS"" in a long while .............  I like what your doing here, interesting qr code concept too, Well done NewLiberty!   Grin

Bitrated user: Mick.
BitPappa

Activity: 431
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:55:44 PM

Wow, that is fantastic, I feel like a little kid.  The first thing I've ever bought with Bitcoin (off my phone!) are some of your specie. Woohoo!!  Gonna be Xmas presents for my nieces and nephews.  Totally brilliant, and very easy to do.  Made up (as we say in the UK)
 Smiley
My first Bitcoin purchase was also from NewLiberty (a New Liberty Dollar), six months ago (which feels like several years in Bitcoin time).

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 12:18:26 AM

Haven't visited ""GOODS"" in a long while .............  I like what your doing here, interesting qr code concept too, Well done NewLiberty!   Grin

MJB, you have something very special on its way across the ocean to you.
You will have to let me know when you get it.  Wink

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 12:29:14 AM

Smiley
My first Bitcoin purchase was also from NewLiberty (a New Liberty Dollar), six months ago (which feels like several years in Bitcoin time).

YES, good times.
I remember that clearly, BitPappa.  Downtown LA
That was after the San Jose Foundation conference this year, back when the Bitcoin Specie was still in the quasi-secret planning stages and I wasn't even talking about it much then.

When I was there I was asked to start issuing specie (precious metal coinage) for bitcoin.  It took most of the year to see it realized. 
The gold pieces should be available very soon now as well, and thereafter the fractionals.

There still aren't really enough bitcoin users to roll out everything right away, and these early year mintages are REALLY tiny so as Bitcoin grows, they might be pretty sought after.
There are several elements about the 2013s that will be different from all others made.

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 05:30:09 PM

It is rapidly becoming apparent that pricing the premium in bitcoin is proving to be untenable, and we are looking at changing this to pricing in silver instead to provide a more predictable rate with fewer adjustments.

Bitcoin prices are really doing well, and we are looking to provide the closest value with the most predictability.

Please look for a new announcement as soon as this adjustment is completed.

Thank you for your patience with this project as it develops, and especially to the courageous who have traveled this road with us in developing this natural extension to the bitcoin currency.  Your comments and feedback has been tremendously valuable, and we are very grateful for your insightful critiques and generous compliments.

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 08:04:32 PM

The premium calculation seems to be working nicely now.

Time for the 2014....   1 ozt silver....  TEN MILLIBITS?
That is a factor of 25 from 2013.
2013 was quite a year.

Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:50:07 PM

Thanks Joseph I'm totally blown away, what an amazing gift couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package,  I'm no photographer but thought it deserved a picture or two. Thanks again mick

Bitrated user: Mick.
NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:10:10 PM

I've been asked how many of these are out there...so:

Mintages so far:

FIRST STRIKE - 40 final
Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper 5th anniversary - 100 final
First year of issue numbered, gold electroplated - 100 final
First year of issue unnumbered, gold electroplated - 1 final
Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper, gold electroplated - 1 final

Silver Bitcoin Specie 1 toz Cold Hard Cash, standard issue 1804 3004

Updated mintages to current...

silicon valley meet up was a blast.  There is strong interest in the gold 1oz, which has been delayed as we are hard at work on a project for the litecoin foundation which has priority.

More specie types are in the works though.  If the growth rate continues it may become self sustaining in 2014.

Anyone distributing these is paid by the pricing model as the more you get the better price you receive, so it is an easy bitcoin business for anyone to do.

NewLiberty (OP)
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:12:22 PM

Thanks Joseph I'm totally blown away, what an amazing gift couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package,  I'm no photographer but thought it deserved a picture or two. Thanks again mick

You are a better photographer than you give yourself credit.  Shooting coins is challenging.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: