Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 4997 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
Always be prepare if you will make investment with cryptocurrency trading. Trading is not easy job because of the volatility of the cryptocurrencies. You should now find a way where you can improve your strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

If you want to trade, then the first thing you should do is prepare a trading strategy. Is it so that you do not suffer much loss. Perform money management by determining the stop loss limit that you must do if the market reverses direction. It does not matter if you do it on the same coin.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think that at this point you should not trade, bitcoin prices are showing signs of strong convergence in H4 chart, so I think bitcoin prices will fluctuate in the coming days. The market is in a downtrend, so the risk is very high that bitcoin prices will fall sharply, so you should not trade at this time to be able to preserve the profits and capital.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

Before doing trading you have to make management of money and risk,  and also trading  plan that possible to minimize  the risk.  Buy 1 coin by used all money that big mistake and has  high risk, because if that coin down you dont have any other way to recover loss.

iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

If you doing buy or sell activity, it calls trading eventhough you invest for longterm, oneday you will sell your coin too, trading is when there people buy and sell, make your portfolio before trading to make a target of loss and profit as you wish.

Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

If you lost a lot of you're capital it means that you're trading strategy is not good enough. Maybe you can change it before doing another trades.it's really helpful to learn more about trading strategy and adopt more strategy base on you're experience before.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

of course I will always choose to be a trader because I see by trading you can get very much profit than you are not trading certainly will not be able to grow the assets you have.
Our purpose is to be profitable but that would not easily mean we can make money in trading.
The outcome depends on the performance we are doing, if we are good in trading, making money would be easy, but if not, we might fail and lose our money.
In my opinion, there can be no one other than the person himself who can answer to this question as this is something which you must ask from yourself and that you must then decide by keeping all the things in your mind and that you must make sure that you are mentally up for this thing or not. If you really think you will be able to do that, then there is nothing harm in doing so.
If you are new then holding is better option because trading is not so easy that you will make thousands of dollars in days. You should gain all the required information about trading and get experience about good trading. When you realize that now you are perfect for trading then you should start trading. Trading is far better than holding because you can make profit in short time.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

Don't worry dude.  Market price may change ups and downs.  It's like a gambling. Don't fed-up with this.  Please hold until the price up again.
Yeah it is called trading but the question is this why you will lose your capital in a coin. If you know that the price is low than your buying point then no need to sell. Hold for the good times. If you are a professional trader then you will better know how and when to trade positively. Don’t be panic about the ups and downs in the price. It is for the time being.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

I'm not engaged in trading. There was a stage - I was trading. I lost about $ 1000 and realized that this is not mine. So I chose strategies to hold coins up to their growth. And nerves are less and, I think, more likely to earn.

Right now I have stopped for a while to let the deluge pass and start getting active again once the market return into equilibrium. There has been a period of good stability since the past three months but the prices of Bitcoin receded again a week ago and those who invested in the last three months are bound to hold. So the trading has become a bit difficult but the good time will resume.
Ups and down is always there, crypto market was trading in a good mood for a long time, currently the market is bearish but it will not remain bearish for a long time and hope that very soon it will recover its position, still experience investors are holding their bitcoin and not going to sell it as they know that very soon bitcoin market will start recovering.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

if for now it's great to trade  because at this time all the coins were not yet on the rise and still low price also... so this is  our opportunity to  trade in the long run...
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

Unless it is bitcoin or ethereum or some top coin, it is not advisable to invest all your money in a single coin especially if this coin is unknown and you don't have patience enough to wait. It's better to diversify your money in different alts.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I believe this is a great time for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly rising and recovering very strong, the market is showing signs of strong recovery and Excited when the price of bitcoin is rising. That is why, for the moment, you have to plan for the start of the trade, the market fluctuates continuously so always keep track of bitcoin prices.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think this time it's great to start trading, you can see that bitcoins are increasing day by day and this has made the prices of the altcoin very strong. You have to plan in detail to start trading altcoin, the market will continue to recover and I believe the bitcoin girl will be able to touch $ 7000 today.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

I don't think it matters what you call it. The main thing is your financial result
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:50:43 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I believe this is a great time for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly rising and recovering very strong, the market is showing signs of strong recovery and Excited when the price of bitcoin is rising. That is why, for the moment, you have to plan for the start of the trade, the market fluctuates continuously so always keep track of bitcoin prices.
I also think so because the coins are now very low and the probability of it going down is not great. The market has shown signs of recovery in the past few days and that is a very positive signal that investors may consider.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think you can start trading at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully at this time, you can trade altcoin, the price of bitcoin walk is a great opportunity to profit from altcoin. The market is showing signs of weakness as bitcoin prices tend to increase in the short term.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

Investing all you capital in one coins is very risky. You need to diversify it with in 3-5 coins to minimize the risk and befote buying you need to search the history , concept and study the chart of that coin.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

Well that can be a way but there's plenty of ways to actually get back your capital because if you just hold that coin which means you are still not accepting the loss what you've face.
There is nothing he can do than to go learn and have a strategy to trade. The problem with a lot of people is that they want to trade but they simply do not have any knowledge to be able to know when to be buying into a market, when they should be selling and when they should be stopping loss and then end up trading based on their emotions which to me is more like gambling and in that case, they will just keep making silly mistakes no matter the decision they eventually make which would apparently be his case.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

If you are in such condition will make a negative impact going forward because losses are unavoidable and the coin you will use as an investment is likely to drop suddenly and that's where it's not worth saying as a trade.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

If the transaction gives you many benefits then you do not trade the transaction if you miss a chance to get rich if you do not want to participate in trading these cryptocurrency. I advise you to trading

trading actually provides many benefits for people. now there are many people who get the benefits. like they can get additional finance and everything else
Of course trades provide benefits for players with a note that they have the skills and knowledge to make good predictions in the market, but sometimes there are times where some traders do not trade due to certain conditions such as the downward trend, they do not trade because it is quite risky for them
Trading is not easy but it is very good for making more and more money in less time. If you are an experienced trader then you can make money on daily basis. Hard work is compulsory in day trading. You will have to observe the market every moment and when there is little bit increase in the price sell your holding and when the price goes down buy them before the price up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: