Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5000 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

if for now it's great to trade because at this time all the coins were not yet on the rise and still low price also. so this is our opportunity to trade in the long run
now is a good time to buy some coins, because the price is down. but, sometimes, it's only done for those who are prepared to take any risk. Well, I do not recommend it, but if you do not want to trade, holding is still a good choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Better to make a research so you can make a good decision what coin you bought.  Because i think why lose some of your money because you didn't do research so you bought wrong altcoin. Making a research is better you can know what is good invest and preventing losing money. A lot of people who earn money because they are doing research. They have advantanges if you this.
Yes. If we are not ready to research for right coin then it must be a right decision for not going for trading. Instead of going with any random coin for trading, it is better to stay away from market. Research and analysis will be the core part of trading which is alone deciding the success of a trader.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

question is unclear !
if you lost your investment then you should not have invested all your money in 1 coin even if it is best project ..
next time diversify your investments .
I think you should not trade or invest at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are fluctuating continuously and are still bearish, so for trade to succeed This time it will be very difficult. The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, trading at this time will be very risky and you must always observe and monitor prices continuously.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

This can be called a long-term investment. This can bring you a lot of money in the future.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

I'm not engaged in trading. There was a stage - I was trading. I lost about $ 1000 and realized that this is not mine. So I chose strategies to hold coins up to their growth. And nerves are less and, I think, more likely to earn.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Investing all your money in one coin is a gamble. And the result is easy to know. Poor you.  I also trading altcoin but there are some altcoin I buy. I only have a small capital so have to survive to get big capital. I am currently holding bitcoin and ethehreum even though the value is small. I think the two crypto's will be high in its future value.
vladimir273

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Yes, this is a long-term trading, which is sometimes called investing, call it what you like.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

Each coin gives you atleast a 40-60$ difference at certain time interval, so more you hold - more you will get profit
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

It's a shame to hear that when investments start to lose money, don't panic, stay calm, and wait for the right moment. We need to be patient and have a good attitude. If we are emotional and restless, I think we may make the wrong decision.
I believe you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and consequently the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, so to be able to trade in time This point is very difficult, you will be able to very heavy losses if the transaction fails. The market is fluctuating continuously and is in the bearish trend in the long term so you need to be very careful when trading.
mayasari (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Yes, that is trading, and hold is a common way to avoid loss and waiting for profits. Even if you are waiting for a certain coin to rise again for weeks, months or even a year, it still called trading. In fact, if someone has bought ethereum in January 2017 and be able to hold it until now, he will gain bigger profits compared to sell it after 2 months hold it. You can be one of these traders:
Position Trader – positions are held from months to years
Swing Trader – positions are held from days to weeks
Day Trader – positions are held throughout the day only with no overnight positions
Scalp Trader – positions are held for seconds to minutes with no overnight positions

Read more: Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp#ixzz53PyW1HVY

Thank you for the answer, I will be read from the link is that you give. I was made a mistake to give her all capital in one coins, because the be tempted by the great. : (

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

I'm not engaged in trading. There was a stage - I was trading. I lost about $ 1000 and realized that this is not mine. So I chose strategies to hold coins up to their growth. And nerves are less and, I think, more likely to earn.

Trading requires knowledge of the market. know how to analyze. So can be successful in the transaction. And especially you have to have a lot of capital, so you can follow the penny down and more patience in the transaction will bring you great success.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Better to make a research so you can make a good decision what coin you bought.  Because i think why lose some of your money because you didn't do research so you bought wrong altcoin. Making a research is better you can know what is good invest and preventing losing money. A lot of people who earn money because they are doing research. They have advantanges if you this.
Yes. If we are not ready to research for right coin then it must be a right decision for not going for trading. Instead of going with any random coin for trading, it is better to stay away from market. Research and analysis will be the core part of trading which is alone deciding the success of a trader.

Everyone said that, analysis bla..bla
I do not understand what affects the price of coins down 40% in the market.
and no one can answer when I hold my coins. I began to despair with trading.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of continuing correction and easing today, which has made altcoin prices fall. So trading at this time the risk will be very high and you can lose a lot if the transaction fails. I believe you should switch to USDT and stay out of the market at this time.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think you can start to buy bitcoin at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are decreasing steadily today and according to the sources i get the bitcoin price is accrued. A strong convergence, so you can buy bitcoin at this point in time to minimize high leverage. Bitcoin prices will probably rise sharply in the coming days.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think that with a market that is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict the current time, you should be careful when trading, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, you need to have commercial plans. Be disciplined and disciplined so that you can minimize your risk and make the most of your profits.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

Sorry to hear it dude , but before trading a coin , check the history of the coin , here on bitcoin forum , after check the website , check the thread of this coin as there's lots of coins on the market that developpers left them since long time .. No idea why Markets still keep them , but ... Now the only solution you have maybe in few months the coin may someone take over and make it move or people like you jump to buy it Smiley So you can just pray Smiley  Grin

That is all right, man. Before starting to trade, you have to spend much time to learn everything about the rules of the market, and the cryptocurrencies as well.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Sorry to hear it dude , but before trading a coin , check the history of the coin , here on bitcoin forum , after check the website , check the thread of this coin as there's lots of coins on the market that developpers left them since long time .. No idea why Markets still keep them , but ... Now the only solution you have maybe in few months the coin may someone take over and make it move or people like you jump to buy it Smiley So you can just pray Smiley  Grin

That is all right, man. Before starting to trade, you have to spend much time to learn everything about the rules of the market, and the cryptocurrencies as well.
Everything starts with proper learning step by step because you can't be a trader overnight. This things can be learn but not in rush, you have to observe more and try to catch up the things that was happening in the market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

I think if you buy a coin or buy and sell in the market then you have to trade and if the coins you buy down it is better to keep holding and wait for the coin prices to rise again, trading has a high risk so you have to be careful in making decisions
All good traders are doing the same. When the price little move up they sell to earn some money and when the price go down they buy bitcoin for future earnings. this is the best way of trading. I think trading doesn’t need too much experience but it needs time and you will have to give as much as you can to observe the market regularly, then you will be a successful trader.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

Right now I have stopped for a while to let the deluge pass and start getting active again once the market return into equilibrium. There has been a period of good stability since the past three months but the prices of Bitcoin receded again a week ago and those who invested in the last three months are bound to hold. So the trading has become a bit difficult but the good time will resume.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

Many trader in lose now including me, but i just wait in patient for next bullish. My prediction will be any times for crypto doing the samething like december last year which mostly all crypto all the times high. When that happen i will make huge profit, patient is key for making profit.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: