Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5000 times)
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Why are you too confident to buy a coin with all your money? You should know the reason best.
In trading you should first determine the strategy. so if the first target misses you can cover the losses with the backup strategy. Financial management is the key in trading, after which you must discipline determine the good coins to trade

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

I think that is called investing, trading means that we are selling and buying quite frequently in order to making profit from the volatility and when it's trading people usually trade in different coin not only focus on one coin
I believe you should not invest or trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and very difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully is very The market is constantly fluctuating and gradually falling into crisis as bitcoin prices are constantly falling. You should wait for the market to be more stable to minimize the risk of trade.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I would say it's a long time holding. I would advice to start holding only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

It depends on your needs, you can always trade in the market anytime if you need to earn cryptocurrency daily or you use bitcoins for living but still it depends on you because you can still hold your coin and earn more profit.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

That is investing involving trading at the same time. We couldn't avoid certain losses here in crypto because the prices of the coins here are not stable so hodling would still be the best answer and step for us to recover from losses. Your strategy would still be and effective way of gaining a good profit.
LavernB

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

I didn't really get you. You bought some coin and it's price dropped so you're asking if you should hold it until rises up again?  I guess you have no better option than to wait. The market is recovering.
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Trading is good ideas. So learn the trading information. Then invest. Time is important of the Trading process. so time to complete the process. Then choose the best coin in the market place. Then start the trading. If want to best token check the ICO best list. Then you get the token for the trading. It connect the all country people. So easy to trade with other country people and easy to exchange any country currency.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

of course I will always choose to be a trader because I see by trading you can get very much profit than you are not trading certainly will not be able to grow the assets you have.
Our purpose is to be profitable but that would not easily mean we can make money in trading.
The outcome depends on the performance we are doing, if we are good in trading, making money would be easy, but if not, we might fail and lose our money.

pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

in my opinion, trading is if you do buy and sell in market, and you have done that then you have to do trading and if price goes down then better to hold coin and wait until price rise again
trading or not, it depends on what you feel. for me, for now I prefer to hold it because there is some busyness that I get. but this is a good moment to trade. I'm sure so many people are trading now.
Maybe you choose investment because it`s a bit easier? At least I think so cause I invest too. Trading requires a lot of specific knowledge.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
It is very risky, when it comes in trading, there is no 100% guarantee when you are doing trading, my advice is when you do trading, don't be greedy and know when to sell, don't hold coin that is not good or don't have foundation, just do buy low and sell high.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

I advise you to trade, your trading today will benefit you, if you want to sell or want to buy then you boldly do trading now do not hesitate to trade as what You think and want to do it.. Cry
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

I advise you to trade, your trading today will benefit you, if you want to sell or want to buy then you boldly do trading now do not hesitate to trade as what You think and want to do it.. Cry
it depend on our character. are we risk taker or not.trader need to dare take some risk loosing their money.and if they want take it, actually they will take profit in future.no risk no gain for trader and speculator.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

it looks like you made a mistake by investing with one type of coin that has no good potential. and if you want to continue with trading then I think you should not just buy one type of coin just start by choosing some coins that have good enough potential for trading activities so you can minimize losses by making a backup of other coins when you suffer a loss from one the coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Trading is one of the good way for you to double or even triple your money but trading is not easy as you think. Knowledge, strategies, techniques are the most important keys for you to win in trading.

JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Trading is one of the hardest job because of the volatility of the cryptocurrencies. You should allocate half of your time to study trading for you to earn money even cryptocurrencies have unstable price.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Trading is one of the good way for you to double or even triple your money but trading is not easy as you think. Knowledge, strategies, techniques are the most important keys for you to win in trading.

before we can trading, we need to learn many things to prepare for trade in the exchange. sometimes we have a difficult to decide the buy price and sell price but in the other time, we can easily to buy and sell the coin so we can make a profit with easy. besides those things, you need to be patient if you do trading because sometimes, the market is not following what you want so you need to wait for a while.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
You should trust your self if you will make investment with trading. Trading is not easy job and it requires a lot of patience and knowledge in order for you to grow your investment. Just gather more information for you to become more knowledgeable person.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

if you really like the risk, and the money, then i think that trading is going to suit perfectly to you, seriously, but take in consideration that it is very risky after all
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

of course I prefer to do trading but when like now you do not have more capital because stuck in one coin then you better look for work until you can get trading capital again and can be used for trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
If you buy or sell a coin already then it is a trading. You need to have deeper understanding about the coin you hold so that, you know when the coin will pump. If you have knowledge about future updates of the coin you have, you will predict also that it will pump sooner! But as of now, what you did is great! Keep up the better start and continue it till you will learn.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: