Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 4997 times)
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think it's not trading, its investing you'd focused on one coin.
Trading is when you buy a coin and you sell it in high that you bought it, buy and sell that called trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
Sorry to hear that bro, if you focused only in one coin its investing that you hold and wait.
Buying and selling that called trading, when you buy an altcoin and you sell it in high price that you bought it.
Trading its too risky there's a chance that you're money will lost.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:03 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

Sadly to say this is just part of being a beginner in the crypto currency trading market. You’re not alone, most people will go through something similar to this. The point is, if you’re not too discouraged try  to double up on your Research before investing in your next coin. The more research you have the better, having said that nothing is a guarantee.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think it's not trading, its investing you'd focused on one coin.
Trading is when you buy a coin and you sell it in high that you bought it, buy and sell that called trading.
Trading is the name of phenomenon where you buy and sell commodities either using money or doing all this in barter market. For trading, it is must to buy something whether at cheap rates of high and sell it off again at cheap or high rates.

Successful trading is when you sell high than the price you bought it at. I am with you in this regard that the thing he has mentioned is quite different from trading, it is investing.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

I think it's a long-term trading because if you sell when it's cheap it will lose some of your capital, so that's one of the trading strategies.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
Sometimes the time spent on research can be very high. But a qualified trader chooses the right coin with a short research, and keeps that investment for at least 6 months. I think this is the most effective way to make a profit.

Sadly to say this is just part of being a beginner in the crypto currency trading market. You’re not alone, most people will go through something similar to this. The point is, if you’re not too discouraged try  to double up on your Research before investing in your next coin. The more research you have the better, having said that nothing is a guarantee.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

question is unclear !
if you lost your investment then you should not have invested all your money in 1 coin even if it is best project ..
next time diversify your investments .
really like your advice, I also often experience the same thing that put all my funds in one coin and if the price starts to fall I can only wait for a very long time till there I return, so from that I usually use 50% of my funds for trading and the rest for the reserve fund.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

No matter how you see it, if you are holding an asset in the hope that it will gain or increase in value that you could profit from, that in it's self is trading. Whether you trade up in order for you to make up for the value  lost or you are holding to sell higher in future, you are still trading.

Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

As to what I have learned in our life, we are the one handling and making decisions in our life, so it is up to us if we will do trading or not, go and trade if you have the guts and the time to do it, but if you are busy at work I don't think that it will work unless you can find time doing it in your job.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
That would be just holding and nothin much. The trading would be actively involving yourself into a trade and checking out the coin's market on daily basis. You may wanna apply some swing strategies in between if you see goo opportunities or if you see bad storm is coming soon. This way you can be actual trader of that coin. Holding is different thing really and making the real trades is completely act. Trade could also start with being at lowest possible prices and then selling at highest possible prices. If you accidentally fall into trap and the prices fall for that coin then you can just sell it in the early stage to gain less loss. Now thats good trading strategy. Next thing you will do is to buy that coin at the lower rates and lower than the exit point point at what you lost the trade. This way you will gain the profits real quick ones the coin is back on track. Thats real trading.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

It depend on the choice of every person. But i am personally prefer you for trading because trading is very famous and most profitable and secure and respectable profession while job of trading is also easy you can control your trade while setting in your home according to your own time table. There is no such restriction of specific time.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

To be successful in trading, always keep some funds with you in hand so that when the price dips of any coins you can buy them. In this way you would always gain some profit.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

If you wanna have something to accomplish or to earn much income, i think trading is another option to accomplish all your wants, there are many people who gain good profits about cryptocurrency, by this time there's no way to turn back because this is the smartest way to become rich.. Let's support trading..  No Guts no glory:)
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
It can still be called a trade too, there are at least two kinds of trade in my view.
1. Long-term trading
2. Short-term trading or daily trading.
Well, if you experience a loss but you wait until the price returns to normal and can give you a profit it can be called a long-term trading.
But different if you are a day trader, you buy it today and resell it for today as well
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

in this particular moment of volatility of the market you should take advantage trading. You also have to take in consideration that is really difficoult and dangerous, to advoid or limitate the risk related with trading you can use tools which can help you to make the right moves.

So considering this, you should take a look into https://algory.io/ project, the one in my signatur. It's the dream of a trader, a multi tool that bring to your day trading everything you need to do your best
Algory is all togheter a powerful Cryptoscanner, a Crypto news Streamer, a Cryptoviewer,  an ICO and blockchain analyzer.

Look at it
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

This looks like a classic example of Holding. Because you didn't do anything with it except to just hold and hope that the price will go up in the future. But when you do sell it at a high price, then we can call it trading. And there what we call long term and short term hold. There's a difference but its pretty much self explanatory.

Give your opinion Smiley
It can still be called a trade too, there are at least two kinds of trade in my view.
1. Long-term trading
2. Short-term trading or daily trading.
Well, if you experience a loss but you wait until the price returns to normal and can give you a profit it can be called a long-term trading.
But different if you are a day trader, you buy it today and resell it for today as well

Ok. You got lucky, @rizkyhiw has already explained the difference.

But consider this, don't make thing complicated on your part. Deal with the technicalities later if I were you. Just follow what everyone is preaching, Buy Low and then Sell High in order to realized capital gains.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Well in my part i really continue trading becaus eit is really the fadtiest way to earn a huge amount we all can really see that trading is really riskt yet profitable way or maybe process of gaining a huge profit.I believe that risk is really a psrt of our everydays life and if we really dont try a new way such as trading and investing i think we dont get a changes in our povefty status so then i believe  that we need to overcome our fear.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

Well in my part i really continue trading becaus eit is really the fadtiest way to earn a huge amount we all can really see that trading is really riskt yet profitable way or maybe process of gaining a huge profit.I believe that risk is really a psrt of our everydays life and if we really dont try a new way such as trading and investing i think we dont get a changes in our povefty status so then i believe  that we need to overcome our fear.
I strongly agree on that trading is really a risky type of gaining process but it ia also the fastiedt way to earn and it is really more challenging and exciting becaus ef that we can never really know how much we loose and we  gain on this trading system.But i really believe that we need to do trading to  become more ecpert in the near future becaise trading can really teach us on how fo wprk more prudent in the near future to avoid any simple mistakes  with a  huge looses  someday.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

To be successful in trading, always keep some funds with you in hand so that when the price dips of any coins you can buy them. In this way you would always gain some profit.
At times when the market is down, do not think that you should not trade, instead you can wait for the coin to fall deep, which is the way to get the most coins with the money is very little. Do not trade in the moment because it is so risky.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
It is indeed trading since you did bought a certain coin and sell out but the situation here seem you sold out on loss since you do mention you lost most of your capital. I'm sure you did panic sell when you do saw the price is falling,Am i right? When you are just seeking out on what is trading then you can able to answer it already basing on the actions you have made. IF it does involve buying and selling on any coins or something then it is trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: