Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5003 times)
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

Sorry to hear it dude , but before trading a coin , check the history of the coin , here on bitcoin forum , after check the website , check the thread of this coin as there's lots of coins on the market that developpers left them since long time .. No idea why Markets still keep them , but ... Now the only solution you have maybe in few months the coin may someone take over and make it move or people like you jump to buy it Smiley So you can just pray Smiley  Grin

I agree. Trading is usually and for most parts good business and good means to earn profit. However, for now, the market is not conducive for assets to be traded. That's why, most people at the moment, is choosing to hold on to their coins rather than disposing them off because there would be no good in it if they do. Since the market has been down in the past few weeks and is now in the stage where it's beginning to recuperate. Most coins have not gained backed the value they lost, thus, if you would trade now, you would get virtually no profit, which means the smarter choice right now is to not trade and just be patient and hold.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I don't get it the way you construct your question. In my understanding if you have a coin and you loss it depend on what coin you bought the question is if it is worth holding. Next is if you hold it you do you have an extra balance. If i am in your situation i will diversify my money into others alts like 3-5 altcoin its called trading patience and holding is the best part of it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
Holding a coin cannot be regarded as trading because with trading, you will buy and sell when the value even rises a little bit higher, Holding can be termed as trading in some ways though because you buy and sell when the value rises higher but with trading its far riskier.
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:02:07 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

yes you should trade, if you do not trade you will not get the maximum profit because maybe you can just keep it for long term, or you can combine with doing both long-term play by buying various kinds of coin.
Yes, the trade will bring you huge profits but the risk associated with it is very high. You have to learn and have good psychological knowledge firmly that you can trade well. If you do not master those elements you will quickly fail. You must be very sure about your knowledge and have reliable sources of information that you should step into the field of commerce.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Trading is buying and selling, how long you want to hold it up and sell it can be traded but if too long may be called investment, loss or profits is only a gift that you get. this is just my personal opinion.

coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
We can see the huge profits of the day when it comes to trading, the success of trading is extremely difficult, you have to have extensive knowledge, good technical knowledge, technical analysis As well as the certain experience you will definitely succeed. This is a new market, always fluctuating and very risky, so you really wake up when the trade.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Yes of course, did you do observation before investing? I personally don't like day trading or short term trading because it's just speculative action. I prefer like to invest my money for long term investment , I only need to find good project.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

That called trading but long term trading, if you sell it now and buy other coin that has more potential that called short trading, each trading need different level skill and level risk. But in my opinion bought one coin with all money is risky so to manage the risk should be buy minimu 2 different kind of crypto.

nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:01:49 AM

If you trade or invest on the coins you already have, then analyze it well. After that start investing or trading. It is nothing more than a fool to invest in understanding.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

Whether trading or not is only your choice, so if you gain a profit, keep doing,  but if you lose, try to evaluate your strategy and risk management

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

I wanted to trade actually but unfortunately i am still studying on how to trade effeciently with correct knowledge that’s why i haven’t started yet, tho i have a great interest in trading but since i don’t have enough idea yet so for now i am trying my best to learn more to be able to trade well...
MrFeasible

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

Shame it didn't come off. Must admit, it's been tempting sometimes to lump on a single coin i'm convinced by, and occasionally i wish i had, but we're all much better off being more measure with out approach, and only placing an amount on any coin that you're willing to sacrifice if it dies. Not a unique POV by any means!
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

This is a bad month to hodl.  Been bleeding like crazy. 
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

That called trading but long term trading, if you sell it now and buy other coin that has more potential that called short trading, each trading need different level skill and level risk. But in my opinion bought one coin with all money is risky so to manage the risk should be buy minimu 2 different kind of crypto.
Yup, that's true, i lost my money due to trade only just one specific coin, I know trading can bring us huge profit everyday but it also has the potential risks to take away our money, so depends on 2 different kinds of trading, we can have our own strategies to trade to minimize the risks when we trade, so in my conclusion,  trading cryptos can be very worthy if we have enough knowledge and experiences to stay alive in this market.

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

I did not try trading as of now. But according to some of my friend who are into trading. They earn alot of money because of trading. They said that if you trade you need to be patience and don't panic easily. Because this may cause to the lose of your capital.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

If you don’t succeed in one of your coins, try to invest in other coins. You have to set your standards when it comes to trading. Simply holding on (HODL) wouldn’t take you far except for bitcoin and other competent alts, you really have to learn when to give up to avoid losing more. Setting your profit percentage target is a good start. You also need to conduct a thorough research on the history of your coins and learn the probabilities and potentials. For me, paper trading works best before diving in.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

No that's called trading.
To be called trading it requires you to have some kind of a plan. Here you just hope you'll recoup your capital.
ziemore

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

I have been using the technique called "buying dips" it is far more safe trading, you just have to monitor (or use apps) the coin market to have a significant fall or "panic sell" moment. That time is the best to buy in and sell the moment you see it goes up (or rebuy if it continues to fall, it will never go all way down to bottom, there is always a pullback moment). This is only applicable to market with high trading volume. So do an analysis of the volume first. Volume is the key.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

I am so sorry to heard that. Anyway, almost all newbies in trading experienced that kind of loss as i have read here in the forum. Just take it as a lessons to be learned. There will always a next time to all of us, a chance to take back all the losses. Just be extra careful next time in chosing the coins. Take time to read the ann threads and even in the threads in people's opinion.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

I am so sorry to heard that. Anyway, almost all newbies in trading experienced that kind of loss as i have read here in the forum. Just take it as a lessons to be learned. There will always a next time to all of us, a chance to take back all the losses. Just be extra careful next time in chosing the coins. Take time to read the ann threads and even in the threads in people's opinion.
well, trading or not, that is our decision. so, with that, we are ready to accept all the risks. Be careful is an excellent message for those who want to trade. because trading, or even just holding back, it's all at risk.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: