Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:50:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5012 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

question is unclear !
if you lost your investment then you should not have invested all your money in 1 coin even if it is best project ..
next time diversify your investments .

Sorry mate i just want clarify i think he not lost their money if the coins is holding in his wallet unless he sell it in a very lower price but not lossing all money losses the percentage of his capital.
But if he not sell the coin there are have possible to get money back holding until pump again the price of the coins, the important message on this is need a knowledge and skills if want to inter in trading because that is very important for the traders.

Chair ee law

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

i believe that is not trading sir, but investing. it's like giving your capital sometime to sleep and when it wakes up 2 things might happen. whether it's all grown up, or it never does. 
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

I am so sorry to heard that. Anyway, almost all newbies in trading experienced that kind of loss as i have read here in the forum. Just take it as a lessons to be learned. There will always a next time to all of us, a chance to take back all the losses. Just be extra careful next time in chosing the coins. Take time to read the ann threads and even in the threads in people's opinion.
well, trading or not, that is our decision. so, with that, we are ready to accept all the risks. Be careful is an excellent message for those who want to trade. because trading, or even just holding back, it's all at risk.
I guess whether you like it or not if you are dreaming to get a high profit here in bitcoin you must learn how to trade. Yes it is risky, yes loses cannot be avoided but since we're now here in this world of digital currency and we are aiming to a huge or high profit I can say that trading is one way to achieve it.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
That is called trading for a long term their are two different way on trading short term or long term if you see your coin dropping the price and your capital is almost lost just keep it and wait for rising up the price. Part of trading we need have patience to hold our coin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

I concur. Exchanging is normally and for most parts great business and great intends to win benefit. Be that as it may, for the present, the market isn't favorable for advantages for be exchanged. That is the reason, the vast majority right now, is clutching their coins as opposed to arranging them off on the grounds that there would be no great in it in the event that they do. Since the market has been down in the previous couple of weeks and is presently in the phase where it's start to recover. Most coins have not increased sponsored the esteem they lost, in this manner, on the off chance that you would exchange now, you would get for all intents and purposes no benefit, which implies the more brilliant decision at the present time is to not exchange and simply be patient and hold.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Trading that means buying and selling. if you buy for long I think it is an investment and if you buy for short time then it is trading. if you trade will bring you huge profits but it is risky with it is very high. if you investing all of your money in one coin then it is too much risk so you should not invest your money in one coin you should invest your money many coins.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

I am not ready to try to follow the trading, because my fear in the loss, what anyone want to give advice that I am not afraid to follow the trading?

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

Sorry to hear about your lose, i have suggestion hold until it get pump again and you will not lose your money. And also never invest all your money only in one investment (altcoin) because if you lose hard to get your money back.

As all we know trading is about buying and selling. If you buy and hold until you get profit in my opinion its call investment. CMIIW.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
To my opinion, trading is only for investors who have enough experiences and also a long time practicing in trading before, because cryptos market is not stable, it is also a risk and a oppotunity to earn profit for investors who have enough bravery and calm head to get involve in trading. Trading requires investors to be very sensitive to the informations from market, their mind have to be focus and calm in any situation of trading, so to be a good trader, practicing is very important.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

It completely depends on you and investment you have because without experience and money it is not possible to trade. Trading always needs experience to keep track of charts and assumptions whether the invested coin will give profits or not.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

I am not ready to try to follow the trading, because my fear in the loss, what anyone want to give advice that I am not afraid to follow the trading?
Even pro traders are afraid to lose their money but they know how to minimize the risk im not a pro trader but i suggest if you want to start trading just control your emotions and invest only what you can afford to lose.

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think when you enter this market you know all the risks that it brings. This is a very new and lucrative market that can bring you huge profits if you are skilful in investing, but with great profits always comes with great risk. You need professional knowledge as well as problem solving skills with continuous fluctuations of the market. You also need to have a reputable information channel to constantly update the news and make your own decisions.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

Doing investing into one coin,you should know first one thing and that is know or check the latest update of the of the coins which is usually can be found in twitter, Facebook or telegram channel if they have, then learn it then search it, os that you may not be a victim by others who invest immediately without thinking what they are investing it where in the end they will loss a lot opf money.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

When I heard the question of yours I know you are new to trading and too hurry want get the profit so give all capital only on one coin. Are your have not heard the principles of investment  don’t put your eggs in one basket. Because you already do that, now just be patient and do not emotions in trading.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

Thats still part of trading but it  cause you losses not money but time. There are some oppurtunities that you missed to gain profit to other coins.but, its okay as long you hold your coin you will not suffer losses. I hope the coin that you hold still kicking.

It is not trading at all. It is the poor attempt to invest - you failed as you chose only 1 coin. Change your policy and deal with a few alts.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

When I heard the question of yours I know you are new to trading and too hurry want get the profit so give all capital only on one coin. Are your have not heard the principles of investment  don’t put your eggs in one basket. Because you already do that, now just be patient and do not emotions in trading.
That's right, we need to be able to exercise emotional control in making every decision. Even Trading requires a lot of consideration. Without emotional control we will only suffer losses.

Like using all the money we have to buy a coin, it's too risky because we do not know what will happen to the coin. I see this as a hasty decision. See how we do the best we must be smart to make decisions and do not let the decisions we make can destroy our dreams.
jityap

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Putting money into one coin is investing not trading
Peter8226

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

You should have financial planning, such as dividing money into parts. You should set the price of trading (when buy/sell). And most importantly you have to follow the plan.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Yes, It's a kind of trading strategy wherein you're going to buy a coin that has a low price and you're going to sell it when the price goes up but in order to be successful using this kind of strategy there's a thing that you need to consider first such as:
Coin on where you're going to invest (Study)
Entry points and your exit points

But first before you start trading you should know that there's a high risk anywhere when it comes to investing so there's no guarantee that when you hold long you will earn, so invest only what you can afford to lose. If you're going for a long term investment i would suggest to buy Bitcoin(BTC) and Ethereum(ETH) because it's the most stable coin from the start.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think at the present time you can trade back. We can see the price of bitcoin is very strong in recent days and today bitcoin price has hit $ 10500 level. I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the coming days and may break the $ 12000 level this week. So you buy bitcoin and trade now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: