Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:49:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5017 times)
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

Sorry to hear it dude , but before trading a coin , check the history of the coin , here on bitcoin forum , after check the website , check the thread of this coin as there's lots of coins on the market that developpers left them since long time .. No idea why Markets still keep them , but ... Now the only solution you have maybe in few months the coin may someone take over and make it move or people like you jump to buy it Smiley So you can just pray Smiley  Grin
You must acquire enough knowledge of crypto currency before trading. Then, you should develop trading strategy. Finally  you can trade carefully. Because watchful trade can generate profit.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

Sorry to hear it dude , but before trading a coin , check the history of the coin , here on bitcoin forum , after check the website , check the thread of this coin as there's lots of coins on the market that developpers left them since long time .. No idea why Markets still keep them , but ... Now the only solution you have maybe in few months the coin may someone take over and make it move or people like you jump to buy it Smiley So you can just pray Smiley  Grin
You must acquire enough knowledge of crypto currency before trading. Then, you should develop trading strategy. Finally  you can trade carefully. Because watchful trade can generate profit.
Without learning you can’t produce maximum output from anything. Regardless of what is there for you, everything that have some potential to benefit you and want to indulge yourself in that thing, please make sure you have already learnt best at your capacity to take a proper start. In case of trading or not, I must say you should ask it to yourself that whether you can be benefited from it or not.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:52:38 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:03:03 AM by bitcoin31

Better to make a research so you can make a good decision what coin you bought.  Because i think why lose some of your money because you didn't do research so you bought wrong altcoin. Making a research is better you can know what is good invest and preventing losing money. A lot of people who earn money because they are doing research. They have advantanges if you this.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

Trading of course because what like I said trading is the daily basis that everyone can help to gain an income or to be profitable person in day to day or daily even if its put too much effort in working.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

Trading of course because what like I said trading is the daily basis that everyone can help to gain an income or to be profitable person in day to day or daily even if its put too much effort in working.
You can only make profit if you are good in trading, remember that not all traders are profitable.
Trading requires knowledge and skills in order to be consistently profitable and everyday is a learning experience so you have to improve yourself
as well because it's a long term venture.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

If you lose your fund in a particular coin,  waiting for such coin to recover in most instances do not happen immediately , recovery process do take time and when you make series of decision for recovery and perhaps for profit sake,  then you are trading.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

It is said never put all eggs in one box,It mean diversify the investment and dont invest at one place if one side you are loosing another side you will gain.Make sure your selection is good and check coinmarketcap.com to select stable coins and go through the chart of coins.

blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

It is said never put all eggs in one box,It mean diversify the investment and dont invest at one place if one side you are loosing another side you will gain.Make sure your selection is good and check coinmarketcap.com to select stable coins and go through the chart of coins.
I agree never invest in just a single coin split your investment on a potential coin that is profitable. In trading it is a risks everyone should know this. Invest that should willing to risks and win the trades for everyone to gain.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

Trading is not just buy low and sell high. There are many things attach to be a successful trader in bitcoin. Having a deep understanding of how bitcoin market work is sort if trading because it give you leverage in trading.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I believe you can trade at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price has been going through the last couple of years and this is a good condition for you to start trading and trading altcoin. success. The market is very exciting when so many altcoin are pump prices, you have to plan trading at this time before the bitcoin price fluctuations.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Trading is not just buy low and sell high. There are many things attach to be a successful trader in bitcoin. Having a deep understanding of how bitcoin market work is sort if trading because it give you leverage in trading.
Right.Give yourself a break.Study first all the do's and dont's in trading so you will not end up a loser.Yes trading is not just buy low and sell high.You should also have a background check of the coin you have invested.Make sure it has its own potentials so you will also gain huge profit when the market price starts to increase again.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

First of all I advise you to remember once and for all. NEVER INVEST ALL YOUR FUNDS IN ONE COIN. Whatever coin does not seem promising to you, always diversify the risks.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

If you hold your remaining coin then that is not called trading ,that is holding. Trading and holding are both risky if you don't know very well about the coins you are holding or use in trading. So,much better to learn first about those coins you want to invest because there are so many coins in the market and we don't know if the coins you invest or hold will increase in price or it will drop an not rise again.

Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I believe you should not trade at this point, you can see that today's bitcoin prices are just having a $ 300 downfall and have made the altcoin fall, the market covered in red, almost all Both stocks fell. Well so the trade at this point will not be profitable and you will lose very heavily. The market is moving in a bad direction so you should stay out of the market at this time.
Iyasa_Aragaki

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

I do not understand what you mean

In this case, the capital you have used, the most profitable,
thus you will not lose your capital,
But if you sell below the price, surely you will lose capital,
the so-called trade there must be a profit as well as loss.
thiennguyen19872018

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

I new member, please help !
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

That's most likely holding as you'll just hold your coins until it have a good pump because you've experienced such losses. So obviously, you just have limited knowledge in trading and you'd went all in a coin and that made you fell on the ground. So yeah just do holding for now while you're accumulating more knowledge for your next journey.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

If you not succeed in your first try, it is not the end of the battle bitcoin could give more opportunity for those people who continue to seek for it. It may be hard at the first try but always remember that if we really want to earn and to be successful in life we also need to give our full effort for us to gain knowledge and learn from it. Experience could serve as our teacher that could provide us lessons in trading and having an investments.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

I new member, please help !
Trade is something different than holdings. If you want to buy and sell bitcoin on daily basis because the prices changes many times in one day, then it is called trading. It is not trading that you lose one coin and hold the rest to recover the lost coin. Trading need full awareness of the market because a trader sell and buy on daily basis which is not easy.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

I do not understand what you mean

In this case, the capital you have used, the most profitable,
thus you will not lose your capital,
But if you sell below the price, surely you will lose capital,
the so-called trade there must be a profit as well as loss.
If you have knowledge and experience of trading then it is better than holding, because by holding bitcoin you will have to wait for long time but if you trade affectively then it is more profitable than holdings. But if you don’t have required knowledge and skills then avoid trading because you will lose all or some of your money. Anyhow trading is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: