Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5005 times)
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
Basically It's called long term investments not trading. When you do daily basis or long-term trade, then it will call trading. Trade means buy and sell. I thing you just invest and hold, so that's investment i gauss.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

That was just a normal in trading maybe you are just not lucky to that coins just take it as a lesson and use it to improve your skills in trading. Dont give up on your career even pro trader have experience like that also when they are newbie before become a pro
Trading is a profession and there is nothing like luck when it comes to trading. You should have a strategy and stick with it no matter what, while knowing that sometimes, you cannot always have profit and there will be few losses, which you can still minimize to get the best of the market. A lot of people simply find that hard to know since all they do is gamble the market and expect luck to take their side and this will never work.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

if you buy and sell coins then that is you do trading, it would be better before trading you have to learn first about the coins you buy, how the coin moves, whether it will be profitable or not so you can reduce the risk for loss
that's right, and what happens is the lesson. so that in the future will not experience the same thing.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

There are actually many cryptocurrencies you can use for trading. But I should know you want this long-term or short-term trading? If you want long-term trading, Ethereum and Bitcoin are good enough for you. But if you want to trade Bitcoin, you have to prepare a lot of capital because Bitcoin fees are currently very much.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

This depends on whether you have the knowledge to invest in this market or not. If you do not have the knowledge to invest, buying and keeping is the best way to do it.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
It's not called trading, it's called long-term investment. But that will be a failed investment because you will spend a lot of time recovering your capital.
In the Crypto market, you have to make use of every minute to make a profit. Long-term investment is only appropriate in the stock market.
No, that isn’t correct. Long term investment can be amazing in trading as well. There are so much successful stories of the people who have raised their lives just because of long term investment in trading. They had bought bitcoins and then kept them covered for bigger time, then they just sold them out and had obtained so handsome profit out of their tiny investment.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
You do not need to invest all funds in 1 coin. This creates a very high risk. You can lose all investments, or at least part of them. Choose a minimum of 5-6 coins for investment.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:36:00 AM

It will be called holding. Because you are waiting for the market to recover and your coin to go and recover your loss this means you are holding for the coin to come up. That is called holding.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:30:47 AM

If you believe the project is feasible and they have a solid product or services to back it up, then you should not give up in any way. You can still hold that coin and compare the roadmap of the project to their present achievement at any point in time.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

Holding it is still trading, you will be needing a lot of patience and hold it until you earn. Do not sell it in a very low price for you  will surely lost your investment.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

Of course trading, like I always said you will gain an income or profit in just a day. Because trading is a daily basis
because of the day to day transactions of the business in this industry that totally can help you to gain income in terms of daily needs and wants.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

You think it's called investment, trading means that you sell and buy often enough to profit from volatility and when it's trading people usually trade different coins not just focus on one coin. Trade means moving from one coin to another to make a profit. But it may also happen that you are a merchant who really and coincidentally your own coins make some losses and instead of cutting it, you prefer to keep it for a while to make it recover first before trading it.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
You can see that bitcoin prices are recovering slightly today and this has made altcoin prices recover, I think you can trade at this time. The market is showing signs of positive so you should trade and short surf and always have a commercial plan to minimize the risk that may occur. The market is fluctuating continuously so when the transaction ends you should transfer all of its assets to USDT.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think we can trade at this time, you can see that the price of bitcoins in the past few days has been steadily increasing, which has made the market more vibrant as many altcoin are also price increase. I think that at this point you should have specific trade plans and should trade in short term because the market is fluctuating continuously.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
I believe you can start trading at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly recovering slightly and there are no signs of stopping, this has caused the price of altcoin is constantly increasing. According to my analysis, bitcoin will probably reach $ 8800 in the coming days so you need to plan your trading now so that you can profit.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

Many time in cryptocurrency, the coin that suffer serious loss rarely recover immediately. If the coin is quality coin backed by good tech and good developers with living community, such coin may bounce back in a year!
There is no coin that cannot recover as long as it has potentials and the reason why some of them usually suffer huge dump is because they do not have any potential and they are basically more like a pump and dump coin and nothing else.

Nevertheless, it is important that asides trading any market, one should always have the knowledge to be able to make decisions, otherwise that would always leave those in the OP shoes vulnerable to their own emotions, when they should be making quick and important decisions.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

We all know that all kinds of investments are risky so the safest thing to do is just to make sure that we don't focus on a single coin alone. Try to invest with subdivided coins. Also , learn to accept that losing is just a part of the journey and we could learn a lot of things through it.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

We all know that all kinds of investments are risky so the safest thing to do is just to make sure that we don't focus on a single coin alone. Try to invest with subdivided coins. Also , learn to accept that losing is just a part of the journey and we could learn a lot of things through it.

true but having single coin are based to be if this is really profitable that you have to earn more profit on it and yet we can actually see for that having a lot of coin are very good just be also sure that this is profitable for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Investing all in one coin contains extreme risk, You are all depend on that one coin, Sorry to hear your bitter experience but it is a lifetime subject for you. Always invest in subdivided coins so you have a chance or hope from every single coin.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

Sadly, you have a loss in trading, if Altcoin you own a sizeable 24-hour volume does not worry. Hold on for a long time, you can no longer lose money and can make a profit. If Altcoin does not have new exchanges and is of little interest to investors, I recommend selling them and buying other Altcoins that have more potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: