Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5019 times)
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think you can trade at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price is fluctuating continuously but in very small amplitude, so you can completely trade altcoin without fear of price. bitcoin affects profits. Walls are constantly fluctuating and are in a bearish cycle so you have to trade with plan and discipline.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
You can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply today, so in order to be successful you need to trade short-term by day so that you can minimize the risk that can occur and preserve be profitable. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously so when trading you need to pay attention to related issues that may occur when the bitcoin price or decrease dramatically.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

I know what u feel dude!
I have ever done it before,
I realize that it was my mistake, because i was really beginner at the time, don't know the rule. Of trading at all.
I felt that it would be my last trading, wouldn't try it anymore.
But long by long after reading some opinion and suggestion about trading, i wanted to try it again
Learn more!

joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

Trading or Not ? Its a different choice
Its my opinion ....
Im trading in anytime situation, always see market or exchange everyday looks price of BTC and other coin, in one time market is bad not recommend for trade for example : I have 1 BTC im bought at 1000 USD, and now in market or exchange price 1 BTC up to 1100 USD to make a profit ... I sell my BTC and i profit 100 USD, or i sell 50% my BTC ... 0.5 BTC at price 1100 USD, and 50% i hold and waiting for price BTC up again.

Im Not Trading in a bad situation for example i have 1 BTC im bought at 1000 USD, and now in market or exchange price 1 BTC down to 900 USD. Im HOLD my BTC ... and STOP trading ..... waiting for good price for sell my BTC.

Trading or Not ..... Its your choice
good lucky for you
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

If you lost all your money on a single coin while doing trading, you are a dumbass, why the heck are you putting all your funds in just a single coin? it is a nonsense.. and it is obvious.

Hello!
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

I believe you can totally trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising slightly over the past few days, I find that this is a very suitable time for you to trade. So in order to be successful you need to trade short-term by day so that you can minimize the risk that can occur and preserve be profitable. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously so when trading you need to pay attention to related issues that may occur when the bitcoin price or decrease dramatically.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

You should not trade with your whole capital at a time. you have to make a proper plan following your capital. I think half of your capital would be suitable for your trading because you can get the other portion any other trading. So if you are lucky enough then you could face both parts as a profit.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

If you have already lost a lot of money just by trading, then the best thing that you can do is just to avoid trading and try to do anything else that is not gonna give you so many losses

Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Since you started buying the coin, it is trading because you use BTC or ETH to trade for the coin you now own. But I suggest you sell all the coins and invest money in other coins
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

question is unclear !
if you lost your investment then you should not have invested all your money in 1 coin even if it is best project ..
next time diversify your investments .
Agree with your opinion. New investors will make serious mistakes like investing 100% of the money into a single penny. If they are lucky, they can make a profit. If not, they will go bankrupt
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

If you want to trade, you need a lot of time and patience. Because you just cant start trading. First of all, you need to learn a lot about trading and chart technik. Then you also have to know everythign about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. And when you start with trading, you have to always be up to date in the cryptocurrencies world. So learning how to trade and successfull tradin need a lot of time!
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

On what coin do you invest? There are plenty of altcoins who dont succeed and there are plenty who are scam too. Maybe next time, try diversifying your capital to prevent bunkruptcy. If you want to hold coin, i suggest to buy bitcoin or eth. These two specially bitcoin has a good chance to increase. Learn from that and it will make you wiser the next time.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
Since you started buying the coin, it is trading because you use BTC or ETH to trade for the coin you now own. But I suggest you sell all the coins and invest money in other coins

I don't recommend him to sell his coins now because he needs to calculate how much money that he can get, can he get the profit or not? and if he cannot get profit, then I think he needs to hold it for a while until the price is back to increase. but if he can accept the risk of his losses in his coin, then I think your suggestion will work for him and he can choose the other coins to trade. I am sure that he can get more chances with another coin so he can make his profit again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

In my opinion this is not a good time to trade. You should keep what you have through this month. I believe you will get profit. When you get profit you sell to wait for the lower price.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

Trading is good enough if you know what you are exactly doing, otherwise it is full of crap and you are not going to do anything with it, the problem is that most people just trade without knowing how to do it

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

question is unclear !
if you lost your investment then you should not have invested all your money in 1 coin even if it is best project ..
next time diversify your investments .
I think you should not trade at this time, you can see that bitocin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, which makes altcoin prices are dropping sharply, I believe that at the moment you Should sell bitcoin and should not hold any coin. Please wait for the market to stabilize to continue investing.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

in my opinion, trading is if you do buy and sell in market, and you have done that then you have to do trading and if price goes down then better to hold coin and wait until price rise again
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

While I'm trying to understand your question, I noticed something regarding holding a coin. This is why I always recommend dividing the capital and not to focus on one investment, there are so many alternative ways to invest, trading, holding a coin, ICOs, etc. Hopefully you learned something from your mistake.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

in my opinion, trading is if you do buy and sell in market, and you have done that then you have to do trading and if price goes down then better to hold coin and wait until price rise again
trading or not, it depends on what you feel. for me, for now I prefer to hold it because there is some busyness that I get. but this is a good moment to trade. I'm sure so many people are trading now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Maybe it would be best for you to hold bitcoin for long term and dont touch it or do anything with it in a few years. I think that is the safest coin you can hold and if ever the rest of your coins will be gone, then at least there is still a chance bitcoin will up twice more than its price now and you'll gain back the losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: