Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5009 times)
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

I see a glimmer of light in the current market and most importantly Altcoin has started to increase as Bitcoin recovers, to be honest I just wait for the right moment as early as 2018 when altcoin triumphed and everyone is excited about it, yes I want to once again feel the euphoria again which makes us always trading and trading

darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
What you just explained is what we call a HODL 😊it means Hold on for dear life, lol. Hodl is what people actually advise you to do whenever the price any cryptocurrency is going down, but is expected to go for the moon later on. So you just hold and wait for the time the price of that particular coin will go up.

Trading in cryptocurrency is quite different from what you just explained now so I will advise you to make some research to understand the difference much better and also know how trading works.

DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Now you should buy it will be more reasonable, if you do not buy then you hold, never sell your penny at the market is difficult. you will regret it later.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

if at this time I have not dared to trade, because the price in the trading market again decreases, if we trade I would lose, do not let us trade loss, we trade must profit a lot.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

trading is a way to make money quickly, you must to do it if you want to make a lot of money, trading is a big risk so my advice you should be ready to lose, use capital that is not more than you are ready to lose
heikeweib

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

Hello..

if you lost your money,  keep hold your coin to get price raised..
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

A lot of traders are experiencing a massive decline in their portfolio but the biggest mistake you did is you put all your eggs in one basket. It means you should have diversify it to minimize the risk of your losses. If you still have not sold it, just keep holding.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

It is necessary to be able to properly regulate your investment portfolio, not to be greedy and take profit. Time when you need to make such actions will not tell everyone, but soon officially starts the exchange Trade.io, which will correct this situation and allow to receive such information. Smiley
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

I think it's a trade. Trade is not limited to just one type of coin. but it's best to hold it and forget about the coin for a moment. Do not just focus on 1 coin, look at the others. There are many other coins that are more profitable. Keep the coin hold beforehand, maybe later there will be a surprise and do trading on another coin.
In this current market the only way I can see is to wait a little more and will keep checking the market value because I need to find the time when it jumps. It will soon jump if the demand rate increases and it took a long time and did not show improvement but conversely it dropped. Buying coins at this low market is in your benefit so do not wait to collect large quantity coins.
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

Investing our money in the crypto world is not easy, so maybe you dont need to invest your all money in just one coin, maybe its better to buy a lot of coins because if some of your coins become shit coins not all your money will loss.

Naturally, it is much better to invest in many altcoins. In this case, your chances to earn are higher. Never pick only one cryptocurrency as it can lead you to the greatest loss. Pick such alts like ETH, DASH, OMG, and NEO.
Well here I am disagree with you because we should not divide your money into many coins as it will divide your profit so better to stick with one but properly and completely, I think we should not spread our money, so buy only bitcoin and don’t choose more than one coin, bitcoin is best I think as it has more profit and more income than anything else.

It is much better if you do not put your eggs in one basket. You need to diversify not focusing only on one coin. Yes bitcoin is one of the most potential crypto and i am holding at least 70% of it on my portfolio. But i make more profits on other alts which earns me more bitcoin. I say you trade alts to earn more bitcoin. Just choose the right one by researching on it.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
REF Crypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Maybe, It's trading. But before investing in a virtual currency, you should find out beforehand. And invest only in the highest quality coins. Follow the market trend. Good luck to you!
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
The good thing in your case would be tried to diversify your investments, because if you would hold everything in your onecoin, the chance of losing everything is 50/50. And if you would hold five coins, you will lose only 20%.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

dificult to master
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

Any the market is too manipilated to try
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I can suggest you to try to learn more before you would return to trading, because sometimes the reason of loss is simple the lack of knowledge. If you would be able to know more you would have decreased chance to lose money.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

That is an investment because trading is buying and selling your coins to make some profit. Do not invest in one coin only, choose 5 coins on the top 20 in the market to stop loss.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

Your questions looks like complicated beacuse I can't understand it properly but from your matter i can say that it's not trading.you can call it gambling or any other beacuse you didn't lose your all investment in trading.i think you don't know about the trading so you ask questions like this.so if you haven't knowledge about trading then explore this forum and get proper knowledge about it.so next time you will get your answer by yourself.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

Opti gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I can suggest you to try to learn more before you would return to trading, because sometimes the reason of loss is simple the lack of knowledge. If you would be able to know more you would have decreased chance to lose money.
I always advise investors to prepare their knowledge well for success in any investment, because that is the first factor that can help them succeed in the future. Trade is not an easy job and it is not for lazy and knowledgeable people.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
NorihiroName

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

I'd say "yes" to trading because holding everything still is a passive strategy and it's very limited in terms of situation control.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: