Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5000 times)
Binmado

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

If now, it is best to buy, the market is falling, this is a chance for you to have patience, buy and hold, do not fear, the market will rebound back to the end of this year. .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

If now, it is best to buy, the market is falling, this is a chance for you to have patience, buy and hold, do not fear, the market will rebound back to the end of this year. .

Trading is good idea. But you know the trading process and rules and regulations. It any time to change the all coin price. So check the market price then get price information and ideas. Before invest and start the trading price information is helpful for plan to work and complete the process on time. It good future saving. Trading is connects the all country people. So people easy to get more information and some idea for time to sell and time to complete the process then get profits.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Trading real coins require a good strategy to avoid losses.
And losses will still be a scary thing for traders.
In my opinion, if you are experiencing a loss of start-up capital you should make more coins, this is the way to cover up the loss of start-up capital.
It may be difficult when it comes to losing capital but the risk is already a consequence of the traders.
Buying a new coin that has good potential and has a good prospect then you have to buy the coins and sell them when the price of coins rises high.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Trading is good idea. But you know the trading process and rules and regulations. It any time to change the all coin price. So check the market price then get price information and ideas. Before invest and start the trading price information is helpful for plan to work and complete the process on time. It good future saving. Trading is connects the all country people. So people easy to get more information and some idea for time to sell and time to complete the process then get profits.
checking the price if you can afford to get that cause this is where you have to start but make sure that you research for it carefully and see on how much profit is possible you can get on it for , try to research the profitable coin then wait for when you can be able to afford the price of it for you to buy.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Nikifor25

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Well, if you have money and patience, you can try. And so if you do not understand that something is better and do not try there is a chance to become bankrupt.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think that at this point we should limit trading, you can see that the market is adjusting and there are signs that will continue to fall sharply in the coming days, so the altcoin trading in time This point you must be really careful. Bitcoin prices are showing signs of strong convergence and I think the bitcoin price could fall to $ 6000 in near future.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
i want trading, a good user in a trading can increase investment, trading is also a business that we can fortify our investment and can also lose an investment when it is not wise to use as a trader. Investing in a trading requires first to determine a currency before investing.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

Well, if you have money and patience, you can try. And so if you do not understand that something is better and do not try there is a chance to become bankrupt.
I think that it is a good time for investors to buy into good coin and hold until the end of the year. End of the year will be the time when the market recovered the strongest. There is always a reserve amount to be able to DCA if the coin continues to fall.
Dortira

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

I can suggest you not to hold all of your capital in one particular coin because this is really dangerous, try always to diversify with your investments
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

It's not a good decision to taking all in one coin. I don't see it as real trading. If a  coin looks stable when referring to the certain company or business it will be okay. But my suggestion is to do invest in different businesses. don't depend on only one. " Don't put all eggs in the same bucket "   Grin Grin Grin
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

Now you should buy it will be more reasonable, if you do not buy then you hold, never sell your penny at the market is difficult. you will regret it later.
Current market of the Bitcoin encourages you to place your money here in order to get a lot of Bitcoins on low rate as we know that the current market price is low which will benefit us the most. If we successfully buy the Bitcoins and have a collection of it per your ability then it will payoff the maximum profit. Those who have bought in the price of 6k dollar are now in profit so you can do the same.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

Current market conditions favor trading the most because the value has a fine motion for people to deal with it. Traders are in constant motion and they are in a better opportunity to have the Bitcoin in its low price. Many of the traders have made a lot of profit in the interval when the value touched its lowest price at 5.8k dollar and now currently it is 6.6k dollar so they are in huge profit if they have more collection.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

When you lose money from the first coin, do not move to another coin again.
Just hold back your coins until you know how low the coin you buy.

And after you know how low it is, then you can back up again buy below. And do not be in a hurry or tempted by FOMO, usually first analyze before you buy coin.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

When you lose money from the first coin, do not move to another coin again.
Just hold back your coins until you know how low the coin you buy.

And after you know how low it is, then you can back up again buy below. And do not be in a hurry or tempted by FOMO, usually first analyze before you buy coin.
FOMO is cause by our lack of knowledge and weak emotion.
Majority of the investors have weak hands and most likely they are the ones who FOMO during the price surge, we can make money
by taking advantage to their weakness.

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Bad decision, learn from that mistake.
it is not recommended on hodling only one coin,
don't risk all in one coin, rather, divide your capital
and invest to multiple coin.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
Well i think the thing you are doing is we can called investing because you put all of your money in one coin and you just hold it because the value of your coin has been dump, trading means buying any coins when the value is low and selling it the value.will be pump.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
There are two sorts of a broker as I would like to think. Dynamic and aloof brokers. For your situation, I can call you as a latent broker since you will hold the coin and sit tight at the cost to increment once more. You will offer your coin sometime in the not so distant future, regardless of to what extent it will be.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
It depends on what you can do, if you have good technical skill then invest in trading. Trading of crytpocurrencies are only for the people who love to take risks. You will face a lot of risks if you will make investment with crypto.
Zen_Garden

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

It certainly depends on coin you invested in. Currently it's a time of a deep bottom in whole crypto market, but it's about to grow up maybe. So for now it's hard to judge about was your coin just a gamble or not. Most of my funds I invested in MYST, it has specifically fallen down, but I really believe in technology those guys offer as well as in idea and project in common. So maybe it's time to temporarily transfer from being trader to the category of investors, let even the unlucky. And then time will see.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
It depends on what you can do, if you have good technical skill then invest in trading. Trading of crytpocurrencies are only for the people who love to take risks. You will face a lot of risks if you will make investment with crypto.

Its a hard decision to take especially when the risks are so high but as long as this works for you then why not? It all depends on where you stand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: