Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5005 times)
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

Of course this is called trading too, you have previously made trades and then your capital is trapped because prices in the market have decreased in price, so you hold your coins. and if you have a large reserve capital, you have to buy the same coins when the price is cheap, and when prices go up again, the first capital will be saved because the second capital has been bought at a low price.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

It is worth to study the profession, if there is a familiar trader, it is better to talk with him about it and listen to what he will advise. And if you need to pay him for training - pay

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

Trade if you are knowledgeable enough and have a lot of experience in trading. If you are new , observe first and invest only small amount that you can afford to lose. Once you are confident enough then trade on your own risk.

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

Trading is for people who are patient because the market prices are changing drastically and that is the reason why you should not be selling your coins immediately because of your emotions.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

You should be keep trading and learn more it by know what your mistake in previous trading. Everybody was make big mistake in trading but they keep move on to be better trader. Many trader was reached financial freedom from trading after 10 years in trading activity.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

You should be keep trading and learn more it by know what your mistake in previous trading. Everybody was make big mistake in trading but they keep move on to be better trader. Many trader was reached financial freedom from trading after 10 years in trading activity.
well, there have been a lot of things that I got from trading and that is normal. besides, I will certainly trade when it is needed. for now, I will still wait, maybe at the beginning of the year it will be a good time to trade.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

well, there have been a lot of things that I got from trading and that is normal. besides, I will certainly trade when it is needed. for now, I will still wait, maybe at the beginning of the year it will be a good time to trade.
That would be possible if we will have a good ending this year.
We know people always follow what the momentum is, they easily panic and easily get hype, that's the current trend in the market, so
I would be very happy if we will see a sudden bull run this year.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
Everything that concerns buying and selling is a trading so what you are doing is same thing what you did in first,but let me tell you something about the proper handling of your funds..and this is diversifying in which all your money will be divided into different coins and not for single one like what you did in the first base.so for me this is the safest and practical way of making a profit in this bear market,and you must remember this for the future of your crypto trading
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

My friend is that a question or a reality that you lost your capital in one coin?...if thats real then you know what to do...make some analysis on the coin you want to invest and don't invest all your money in one coin..spread your capital to good coins...

cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
It is not right idea to put your all money in one coin. But if you invested into a good promising coin, then you can hold it. If it has enough orotensial to grow price again.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Thats not good idea don't put all your coins in one coin beacuse this is not good . you need to know if tgat coin is worth it .
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

trading is when you buy or sell in the market and if you have bought it you have already traded and currently may hold it is the best choice to avoid loss, make your failure as a lesson

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
It is not right idea to put your all money in one coin. But if you invested into a good promising coin, then you can hold it. If it has enough orotensial to grow price again.
If you fully trust the project and you believe that the sway will favor you after buying it more, it's really not a good idea to invest all your money
to only one project, you can divert or split your money to those existing coins around the market, not unless you are just holding bitcoin and you
are willing to wait for the price bounce up.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Life must go on as they say. Yes I know that lossing money from trading is very hurtful but then the only thing we need to do is to not quit and never give up, next time you need to be more careful and learned from your mistakes.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Trading or not trading? It is the question of most people if they are hesitant to decide whether to trade or not? I recommend you to trade
Yeah trading gives a big possibility for big profits, but before you start, of course you must first learn the basics of trading, price changes in the market in crypto, how to analyze the market and so on. then practice and keep trying, if you are already expert it will be very profitable
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Trading or not trading? It is the question of most people if they are hesitant to decide whether to trade or not? I recommend you to trade
Yeah trading gives a big possibility for big profits, but before you start, of course you must first learn the basics of trading, price changes in the market in crypto, how to analyze the market and so on. then practice and keep trying, if you are already expert it will be very profitable
besides that trading also carries a big risk, where many people don't realize it, they only focus on profit. for me trading intentions come from each person, so if our heart is determined to trade, then do it

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

To avoid such situations it is necessary to divide your investment portfolio into 4-6 parts. What any of these parts of necessarily will play. If the situation is good, more than one bet will play. Before you put conduct a thorough analysis of the coin.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

To avoid such situations it is necessary to divide your investment portfolio into 4-6 parts. What any of these parts of necessarily will play. If the situation is good, more than one bet will play. Before you put conduct a thorough analysis of the coin.
It's necessary to diversify our portfolio to minimize loses, actually, you can invest on bitcoin and the result to altcoins.
I suggest you put a bigger portion on bitcoin because it is still dominating the market until now, more safer if volatility will continue.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

All its up to you mate, for whatever belief you had you must follow what your hearts feel. Because, doing trade can be apply anytime we want to do it, just simple as that. Besides, here in this business trading was the main thing only for us to be able to earn here whether big or not. And almost most investors or all are investing here too even the market was in red situation for several months til present.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

Trading is a serious matter to focus on right now, and when we say don't trader you prefer holding your asset and wait for the higher price. This is a redundant words to come out from every mouth saying hold and have patience. If we're going to follow, nothing will be lost but potential profit awaits us to come.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: