Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 14144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
antoinnepy

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

Frankly, I'm not impressed that there's been very little technical information shared by the devs, even though project is supposed to launch in March. Overall, it doesn't smell very good.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suryansh1000

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

Who do I PM for donations??
FarBeyondCB

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Can you explain how Manta is connected to Dave Wilkinson?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677524.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0

do some research for once in your pathetic lives.

I won't be posting anymore because if you are idiotic enough to send donations, then you deserve to get scammed.

Luksx1

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

A lot of people saying you are scammer, why you dont defend yourself?
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

A lot of people saying you are scammer, why you dont defend yourself?

Hey Luksx1!

When a small amount of users simply spam using large letters and vulgarities, there's no need to reply to them as they provide no argument in the slightest.

Brian

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
Luksx1

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

As you know I donate because I trust in your project, but these people who spam need to be banned cause os disturbing your project
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

All crypto is risk.

Anyways, can you add my donation to the pastebin?  I do not see it there. Thanks.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

My view about privacy coin has really changed, except the coin has more function than those available. Its privacy must also have limitation that wont always attract government organisation like NSA to attempt to break through. Bitcoin does not have the privacy as expected again and new privacy coin after had struggled to keep up to satisfy investors. It is the original idea and could be good if the team provides more functions.
nmveld

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

I think it's logical that there are users who are trying to remind people of scammers. And yes the way they do it doesn't really bring a discussion to the table (with the team especially), but there is also nothing the team does to get rid of these doubts. To be fair, donating is an insanely high risk as long as we don't have anything to go on. Only donate what you're willing to lose!!
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:20 PM
Merited by BitPotus (21)

I think it's logical that there are users who are trying to remind people of scammers. And yes the way they do it doesn't really bring a discussion to the table (with the team especially), but there is also nothing the team does to get rid of these doubts. To be fair, donating is an insanely high risk as long as we don't have anything to go on. Only donate what you're willing to lose!!

I bet this post is from the very same person who started Manta coin.
nmveld

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

I bet this post is from the very same person who started Manta coin.

I don't think that you know what I meant by it then.
dro1d

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

interesting. I'm with you.  Cool
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

I think it is very simple to know if this is a scam or not. Is this possible from a technical standpoint and from numbers questions between users and OP it seems to be so. So I took a calculated risk and donated some. Time will tell if it was a mistake or not. It will not be the last one and it will not be the first one I have made

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Ive read through all 26 pages of this project. Will wait until i see more development.. Though seems promising too many negative comments. Specially some big ones made by members will lots of tenure on Bitcointalk. I always put into consideration their opinion. Either way will follow closely.
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:50:42 AM

Ive read through all 26 pages of this project. Will wait until i see more development.. Though seems promising too many negative comments. Specially some big ones made by members will lots of tenure on Bitcointalk. I always put into consideration their opinion. Either way will follow closely.

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.
FarBeyondCB

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:13 AM

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

It's strange that the moderator does not allow us to view ALL pages at once as of last night too.
holdhodl

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

any updates on the project been a minute ?!
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:08 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 06:18:29 AM by MantaCurrency

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

Dave, most of the comments we've had to delete were you previous vulgar ones.

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

It's strange that the moderator does not allow us to view ALL pages at once as of last night too.

We did not change anything in regards to viewing all of the pages, I believe that viewing all pages is unavailable after reaching 25+ pages.

any updates on the project been a minute ?!

In regards to an update on Manta, we're currently working on the wighted-voting/representatives system, as well as fixing some security issues such as a double spend we've come across.

Once all of these issues are sorted out, we should be looking towards the official release and distribution of Manta  Smiley

Jason

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
DreamCurrency

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Thank you for the updates. I'm a web designer, developer, and marketer that can help this project in any way you need.

In the meantime, I've created mantacurrency.org as a quick resource the community can build upon.

I admire your efforts to distribute a majority of the currency more equally through faucets to as diverse a world of humanity as possible. We can save human lives through this. Let's try our best to seize this opportunity for humanity and the world.

Also, I have an earn.com account and we may be able to distribute mantas to even more human beings through their new airdrop program. They have over 100,000+ users and it's free for anyone to sign up. We can launch a campaign to distribute mantas only to those who "invite other users, perform labor for the project, or give back in other ways." You may view more details here: https://news.earn.com/launch-your-token-with-an-earn-com-airdrop-97715970f8c7

Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: