Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 14155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

Thank you. Do you mind putting your monero view key to make it transparent to audit, like others are.

I greatly appreciate your transparency.

Sure thing, it's "716532a13f6d5171f96ee4b60a10792a5b25ec530a313b43dc6354609105c004".

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
vineshpatel22

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

will there be web wallet? i am looking here every day Grin
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:54:11 PM by Sam123

I am interested in donating, but wondering how you will link my donation to a wallet since one does not currently exist?

Also, I understand that you don't want to reveal who you are, but could you give us some details as to the scope of the work you have done before?  Have you released a coin into the wild?  Have you done any blockchain work on DAG structures?

Just wondering what kind of information you might be able to reveal that would help entice me to part with some hard earned RaiBlocks....   Wink

Thanks!  Looking forward to the work.

Thanks for your interest in our project!

The distribution of the donator's MANTA will be done manually from the genesis wallet. After the beta release of MANTA wallets, we will contact each donator via bitcointalk and send the appropriate amount after they've created their wallet and sent the address to us.

As for our experience, we've mostly worked with local startup companies though we've been researching into DAG, zkSNARKs, etc. for the past ~6 Months and have a full grasp of their functions. We haven't released a coin yet simply because we've been wanting to release an innovative and game-changing currency, not just a coin with no purpose.

Hope this answers your questions  Smiley

For the donation, we cannot send BTC (example) from an exchange. We need to send it from a wallet where we control the private key. Correct?

Thanks
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Yes, we plan on having a web wallet.

I am interested in donating, but wondering how you will link my donation to a wallet since one does not currently exist?

Also, I understand that you don't want to reveal who you are, but could you give us some details as to the scope of the work you have done before?  Have you released a coin into the wild?  Have you done any blockchain work on DAG structures?

Just wondering what kind of information you might be able to reveal that would help entice me to part with some hard earned RaiBlocks....   Wink

The distribution of the donator's MANTA will be done manually from the genesis wallet. After the beta release of MANTA wallets, we will contact each donator via bitcointalk and send the appropriate amount after they've created their wallet and sent the address to us.

As for our experience, we've mostly worked with local startup companies though we've been researching into DAG, zkSNARKs, etc. for the past ~6 Months and have a full grasp of their functions. We haven't released a coin yet simply because we've been wanting to release an innovative and game-changing currency, not just a coin with no purpose.

For the donation, we cannot send BTC (example) from an exchange. We need to send it from a wallet where we control the private key. Correct?

Thanks

We can accept it from an exchange if the donator tells us beforehand through PM's.

MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

Yes, we plan on having a web wallet.

Thanks

We can accept it from an exchange if the donator tells us beforehand through PM's.

When do you accept donation?

We are currently accepting donations.

Hi, MantaCurrency!

I've just sent you a PM. I'll donate some XRB tonight.

Thanks.

Hey johnmarston! We've received your PM, we're just unable to reply because of the 2 PM per day limit.

Thanks for your support  Smiley

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:44:45 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:01:18 AM by tk808

This is the most promising alt-coin project of 2018. This is a rare and special coin being developed here, keep your eyes on this one, because; this is how you create and distribute digital currencies while maintaining technical significance above 98% of all the other shitcoins.

I sent you a PM, but i'll ask here incase you've passed your limit, add ETHER to the donations.
Bamauth

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:56:18 AM

Watching with interest. Happy to contribute, are you still on track for a Feb 2018 release of the white paper? Will PM re donation.
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:22 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:38:23 PM by MantaCurrency

This is the most promising alt-coin project of 2018. This is a rare and special coin being developed here, keep your eyes on this one, because; this is how you create and distribute digital currencies while holding a singificance above 95% of all the other shitcoins.

I sent you a PM, but i'll ask here incase you've passed your limit, add ETHER to the donations.

I've received your PM, we'll be adding ETHER in the next hour. Currently passed the PM limit.

Thanks for the kind words as well!

Watching with interest. Happy to contribute, are you still on track for a Feb 2018 release of the white paper? Will PM re donation.

Yes, we're still on track! Note that I'm unable to reply to PM's for a bit due to the 2 PM a day limit.

capnemo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

Carefully watching this coins. Interesting idea. Hope the behind dev not same as Stone.
Bounty for Vietnamese translate?  Smiley
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

MantaCurrency, please add me on the donation list. As promised, I've just donated 5 XRB to your address.

Thanks!

Added!

Bamauth

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:53:25 AM

Our fixed rate is $100 = 10500 MANTA, making the maximum MANTA supply to donators of $253,171.75 .

The USD amount of a donation will be calculated using coinmarketcap with regards to the time the donation was sent (via the transaction ID).

Want to confirm that the calculation for the MANTA purchased via donations is done at the time of the donation.

Ill be donating via XRB, which is around $30USD at the moment, if this shoots up to $100 next week for whatever reason, this doesn't change the amount distributed to me. Just want to set expectations.

Also, happy to help out re logo.
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

Our fixed rate is $100 = 10500 MANTA, making the maximum MANTA supply to donators of $253,171.75 .

The USD amount of a donation will be calculated using coinmarketcap with regards to the time the donation was sent (via the transaction ID).

Want to confirm that the calculation for the MANTA purchased via donations is done at the time of the donation.

Ill be donating via XRB, which is around $30USD at the moment, if this shoots up to $100 next week for whatever reason, this doesn't change the amount distributed to me. Just want to set expectations.

Also, happy to help out re logo.

We'll be calculating it at the time of donation as it's the fairest method, since if XRB went to $15 the next day, it'd feel quite bad.

As for the logo, we're already in contact with a Graphic Designer who's working on it.

jt4212

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

I plan on donating if the Whitepaper is promising and if I can prove the team is real! Overall sounds great.
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

Hi dev. Looking forward to your project. I would like to know how much Manta I get with 1 XRB, thanks a lot.
tigermonkey

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

Nice that the project will have 75% coins released through faucet. Let's see how it turns out.

KITTYGLITTER

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This is a complete clone of the Stone announcement thread, dont be fooled by this scam

Stone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

This is a complete clone of the Stone announcement thread, dont be fooled by this scam

Stone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0

You've spammed this thread over 10 times so we'll just reply to you.

You're post history is filled with shilling for Stone, an unrealistic currency claiming to implement zkSNARKs with 7,000 tx/s, the speed of RaiBlocks. If you understood the underlying technology, you'd know that Stone is quite frankly impossible, I'd refer you to this https://eprint.iacr.org/2017/1132.pdf but I doubt you can understand it because you're just felix on his alt account. Don't compare us to the abomination of a creation, "Stone".

talktopab

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Interesting. Watching ...
zaliass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Sounds good guys, will be following
roybatty1982

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

Interesting project! I'm not familiar with DAG very much .Could you show me any resource or articles regarding the background of your technology to help me understand this project well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: