Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 14146 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BP101

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

donated several days ago, waiting to receive my manta :/

they were really quick to respond when I was showing interest in donating, not so fast after

They have already given me my MNTA Token for now. Give it some time. Dude must be getting a crap load of PM's.

worddd  yea you right.  guess i been extra paranoid these days lol

We have sent you the appropriate tokens!

Thank you!

Been about 3 days and still haven't received my ERC tokens.
quebos1

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Hello team,

I watched on your wallets that the pre-sale / donation must be over, you received 250k$. It is now time to tell us more about your product and to give us a proof of concept.

If your product is legit, it is also time to tell us more about you, the team.

I am full of hope, but also skeptical regarding the implementation of zksnarks + raiblocks and the tx speed that you announced. But more skeptical regarding the reality of this project that exists only by this topic.

Really hope that this project will be lunched, break our doubts and give your donators a reason to trust you.

Regards.

g0rey

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Thank you for the updates. I'm a web designer, developer, and marketer that can help this project in any way you need.

In the meantime, I've created mantacurrency.org as a quick resource the community can build upon.

I admire your efforts to distribute a majority of the currency more equally through faucets to as diverse a world of humanity as possible. We can save human lives through this. Let's try our best to seize this opportunity for humanity and the world.

Also, I have an earn.com account and we may be able to distribute mantas to even more human beings through their new airdrop program. They have over 100,000+ users and it's free for anyone to sign up. We can launch a campaign to distribute mantas only to those who "invite other users, perform labor for the project, or give back in other ways." You may view more details here: https://news.earn.com/launch-your-token-with-an-earn-com-airdrop-97715970f8c7

Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this.

Is it the official website? Is it the official social media account?

Are you allowed to do that?

If not, are you crazy?  Huh
FarBeyondCB

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Hello team,

I watched on your wallets that the pre-sale / donation must be over, you received 250k$. It is now time to tell us more about your product and to give us a proof of concept.

I am full of hope, but also skeptical regarding the implementation of zksnarks + raiblocks and the tx speed that you announced. But more skeptical regarding the reality of this project that exists only by this topic.

Really hope that this project will be lunched, break our doubts and give your donators a reason to trust you.

Regards.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x48FF0a6AeCF2761c5DB26D9C77832F0e1f2e45f9

According to their ETH wallet, there are 109,308,659.5 MNTA tokens left. That means that they have given out 23,939,630.5 MNTA tokens and there are 2,710,027.5 MNTA left for potential donators. This number may not be entirely accurate because it looks like there are still some people that have not received tokens yet.

I'm definitely curious to hear more about the project and team, just don't want FUD to be spread...yet.
quebos1

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

Hello team,

Regards.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x48FF0a6AeCF2761c5DB26D9C77832F0e1f2e45f9

According to their ETH wallet, there are 109,308,659.5 MNTA tokens left. That means that they have given out 23,939,630.5 MNTA tokens and there are 2,710,027.5 MNTA left for potential donators. This number may not be entirely accurate because it looks like there are still some people that have not received tokens yet.

I'm definitely curious to hear more about the project and team, just don't want FUD to be spread...yet.

And the last tx was 20h ago Wink
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

Thank you for the updates. I'm a web designer, developer, and marketer that can help this project in any way you need.

In the meantime, I've created mantacurrency.org as a quick resource the community can build upon.

I admire your efforts to distribute a majority of the currency more equally through faucets to as diverse a world of humanity as possible. We can save human lives through this. Let's try our best to seize this opportunity for humanity and the world.

Also, I have an earn.com account and we may be able to distribute mantas to even more human beings through their new airdrop program. They have over 100,000+ users and it's free for anyone to sign up. We can launch a campaign to distribute mantas only to those who "invite other users, perform labor for the project, or give back in other ways." You may view more details here: https://news.earn.com/launch-your-token-with-an-earn-com-airdrop-97715970f8c7

Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this.
Fine, I liked your initiative.

zaigar.io
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

Very curious to see the outcome of the project. I been following the thread but didn't donated hope had money but will try doing later hope project really gets success, I would like to see DAG, Fast, Privacy and feeless rock.
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

Ive read through all 26 pages of this project. Will wait until i see more development.. Though seems promising too many negative comments. Specially some big ones made by members will lots of tenure on Bitcointalk. I always put into consideration their opinion. Either way will follow closely.

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

Dave, most of the comments we've had to delete were you previous vulgar ones.

Ive read through all 26 pages of this project. Will wait until i see more development.. Though seems promising too many negative comments. Specially some big ones made by members will lots of tenure on Bitcointalk. I always put into consideration their opinion. Either way will follow closely.

you haven't read the entire thread because many posts are deleted as it is a self moderated thread.  So naturally your view will be narrowed to whatever the OP has decided to leave in the thread.. just hope you are aware of that.

It's strange that the moderator does not allow us to view ALL pages at once as of last night too.

We did not change anything in regards to viewing all of the pages, I believe that viewing all pages is unavailable after reaching 25+ pages.

any updates on the project been a minute ?!

In regards to an update on Manta, we're currently working on the wighted-voting/representatives system, as well as fixing some security issues such as a double spend we've come across.

Once all of these issues are sorted out, we should be looking towards the official release and distribution of Manta  Smiley

Jason

Can you show the github? 

Give us a technical update.
CoinFreedom

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

Yeah, the team has received quite a lot in donations and I have yet to find any clear info on them. I love the concept here and have donated but I don't see the point in keeping the dev identities secret. I mean, if you plan on this becoming successful, you'll need to reveal your identities at some point. Pretty much every other legit coin dev has done so, even if they didn't want to at first. (Ok, not Satoshi)

So, who's the team? What have you worked on in the past? Any Linked In or Twitter links?

If this is a serious project you will need some trust from the community. Might as well start now.
bozzyboo

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

I will buy some ERC20 Manta if anyone wants to sell some.

PM me. We can trade on Etherdelta.
Asezz

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

Hi, administrator, if you are not scammers, then where is your documentation, website, gethab?
I looked at the branch for a long time, but still I do not see what I need except donations. And do not even think about removing my post, it's better to answer.
jhcrypto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

very interesting project. keeping eyes on it.
lemao17

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

Wait, I have to pm BEFORE I send the coins, right?
Thecker

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

Hi MantaCurrency, When will you launch the website? On what day in February? will you reveal your dev identity on your website? do this, and do your github, linkedin, excuse me, but this project looks very obscure, and you do nothing to reverse this, revealing your identity is no big deal, why do you insists so much on hiding your identity? please answer all this questions.
A project like this could make many millionaires, I'm not afraid of losing my Nano, I'm afraid this project may not be real, and seems like you do not show any real progress Sad
Tarman94

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Cool project!  Cool
RickIVcone

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Still very early, ambitious project, hopefully we may see something concrete within months
Varnix

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

Looking forward for a deeper whitepaper. Kinda got bumed out by the scam allegations. OP please deliver.
jacksonpollock

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

You remove the roadmap and still no website  Huh

I had a lot of faith, but now your team is scaring me.
Luksx1

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

I donate to you and now I am not allowed to send messages cause my account is new. Why u deleted roadmap?
bozzyboo

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

If anyone wants to sell their Manta, just jump onto Etherdelta. I will buy some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: