Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 14148 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gololo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Made a small donation for your project!
http://nano.co/en/explore/block/527D97990E45713C3768ABCF3A0F912B3116231E279AB7480F418B6F58F1DCD7

remember me when you update the list  Grin
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

Hey everyone!

We're making a quick update post to notify you all of a change regarding the process of receiving MANTA for donators.

Due to many requests, we've decided to utilize an ERC-20 Token on the Ethereum Network, with the conversion of 1 MantaToken "MNTA" being swap-able for 1 MANTA when wallets are released. We will make sure the swapping process is as simple and easy to understand as possible.

If you've donated, to receive your MantaToken's, simply PM us your Ethereum address, and we'll send the appropriate MantaToken's, as well as instructions as to how to view your custom token.

We recommend using MyEtherWallet as it's the easiest and simplest way to view and receive your MantaToken's.

Note that due to potential PM restrictions, we may not be able to reply as fast as we'd like to, though we'll make sure everyone receives their MantaToken's as well as the proper instructions to utilizing them.

As for an update in regards to Manta itself, our network tests have shown promising results, and we're working to get Manta as close to completion as possible.

Best Regards,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Manta Dev Team

I will PM you my Eth address now. Will this put development back some?  Why not just keep the current system of the faucet?  I am sure many wouldn't mind waiting to receive the actual MANTA token and not the erc20 version.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Doctor_Strange_Coin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

Are you guys still accepting Donations?
basb87

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

I have that some question.
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

donated several days ago, waiting to receive my manta :/

they were really quick to respond when I was showing interest in donating, not so fast after

They have already given me my MNTA Token for now. Give it some time. Dude must be getting a crap load of PM's.

worddd  yea you right.  guess i been extra paranoid these days lol

We have sent you the appropriate tokens!

Hey everyone!

We're making a quick update post to notify you all of a change regarding the process of receiving MANTA for donators.

Due to many requests, we've decided to utilize an ERC-20 Token on the Ethereum Network, with the conversion of 1 MantaToken "MNTA" being swap-able for 1 MANTA when wallets are released. We will make sure the swapping process is as simple and easy to understand as possible.

If you've donated, to receive your MantaToken's, simply PM us your Ethereum address, and we'll send the appropriate MantaToken's, as well as instructions as to how to view your custom token.

We recommend using MyEtherWallet as it's the easiest and simplest way to view and receive your MantaToken's.

Note that due to potential PM restrictions, we may not be able to reply as fast as we'd like to, though we'll make sure everyone receives their MantaToken's as well as the proper instructions to utilizing them.

As for an update in regards to Manta itself, our network tests have shown promising results, and we're working to get Manta as close to completion as possible.

Best Regards,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Manta Dev Team

I will PM you my Eth address now. Will this put development back some?  Why not just keep the current system of the faucet?  I am sure many wouldn't mind waiting to receive the actual MANTA token and not the erc20 version.

We're still using a faucet for distribution of Manta to the public, as for donators, we simply chose to utilize an ERC-20 Token to make it less chaotic on the actual release of Manta, as it has taken us days to simply process and reply to all messages.

I have that some question.

Yes, we still are.

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
Silexperience

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

MantaToken's have been received thanks for. I wish you the best !!!!!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

I can confirm I did receive the correct amount of tokens.

Thanks.

MNTA for the curious: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6337078ebb01f02fc6a2fc868ea655686b493811?a=0x48ff0a6aecf2761c5db26d9c77832f0e1f2e45f9

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Varnix

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

How much to donate is left?
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Wisp coin guys have recently scam existed. The wisp telegram manager now advises everyone to stay away. So, be careful here.
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

Be careful who you donate too people.

Good luck to manta if you are legit
kpx

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

donated several days ago, waiting to receive my manta :/

they were really quick to respond when I was showing interest in donating, not so fast after

They have already given me my MNTA Token for now. Give it some time. Dude must be getting a crap load of PM's.

worddd  yea you right.  guess i been extra paranoid these days lol

We have sent you the appropriate tokens!

Thank you!
klebernet

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

hello dear dev, I hope your work is very successful and I believe your effort will be very well gratified in the future, I made my donation for you, but I do not know how to receive my coins, could you pray as you receive?
follows the transaction log.
Waiting for your answer.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x764a1247ad444410e8850cd83f9d133f4fbd0a3a83cd01cd947d67b5904aea67
AcrimonialPalate

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

Hello, intriguing project.

I have a few questions that I believe warrant addressing -

How will manta address raiblocks balance-weighted-voting method? Because you know the weight of a representative it wouldn't be truly anonymous?

Also, how do you plan on hiding the timing of information, as advanced network analysis makes this also a necessary thing to make hidden.

Apologies if these questions have been addressed earlier in the thread. Appreciate you taking the time to address these very important questions.

Bump.

Would appreciate a reply to these questions. Believe these issues need to be addressed by the founders.

Interesting, OP has no problem replying to solicit more donations, but no time for essential technical issues that should absolutely be addressed on a public scale prior to ANYONE donating ANY money. I don't want to say scam, buut, it's probably a scam.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

How will manta address raiblocks balance-weighted-voting method? Because you know the weight of a representative it wouldn't be truly anonymous?

Also, how do you plan on hiding the timing of information, as advanced network analysis makes this also a necessary thing to make hidden.

Apologies if these questions have been addressed earlier in the thread. Appreciate you taking the time to address these very important questions.

In regards to using a balance-weighted voting system like Nano/RaiBlocks, our plan is to have balances associated with a representative while obfuscating the address that the balance is associated with.

This part of the design is still a work-in-progress that we're currently working on to make Manta a reality.

Jason

20% of the MantaTokens for donators are still available.

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

Interested on this coin! I'll keep watching this thread
cremonez

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

Hello MantaCurry that is my donation, please put me on the pastbin donators list.

https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=AF6C4BA48411897EF4AECE39F60E72368F9191E5A355AE6FEA4F239DEA9ECB8E
FarBeyondCB

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

In regards to using a balance-weighted voting system like Nano/RaiBlocks, our plan is to have balances associated with a representative while obfuscating the address that the balance is associated with.

This part of the design is still a work-in-progress that we're currently working on to make Manta a reality.

Jason

Can you please update the pastebin?
derderder

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Why wouldn't manta use an escrow?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Voevoda

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

Jason

what is the maximum amount had already been donated? is there a limit on the maximum amount of donations, if there is some velicani it is limited?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: