Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 918 times)
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

I don't think crypto will change the world that way. We are still in monetary system and crypto currencies are just a way for some to get rich or for another to use it instead of money.

But crypto is not changing the way we use money, doesn't matter is it dollars or Bitcoins it is the same core of exchange.

titusha

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

It seems to me that the crypto-currencies have already changed the world! And this will only continue!
Of course, crypto currency will not be able to completely replace money, it is expected. But the importance of crypto currency will always grow.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

It seems to me that the crypto-currencies have already changed the world! And this will only continue!
Of course, crypto currency will not be able to completely replace money, it is expected. But the importance of crypto currency will always grow.
Yes somehow, this crypto currencies affect the system and partly chancege the world. Because some people has it's own opinions when it comes to crypto that some had really believe on it. Although this crypto has been the big impact on each lives because they can earned income yet when facing the fact that fiat money cannot be replace.
titusha

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

Yes somehow, this crypto currencies affect the system and partly chancege the world. Because some people has it's own opinions when it comes to crypto that some had really believe on it. Although this crypto has been the big impact on each lives because they can earned income yet when facing the fact that fiat money cannot be replace.
Simply the main problem is that there are older generations that are not ready to learn and develop. A crypto currency for them is a terrible and incomprehensible words. This is very messy, but there are many such people. And while crypto-currencies are being introduced into the world, people will start to dive more and get acquainted with the information. This also takes time, unfortunately.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

Money is nothing more than a system fo measurement of the relative value of things and services. This will be the same with bitcoin, dollars, gold, or just shells.
Of course, some system are more efficient than others, and for today's world bitcoin is a solution for a lot of problems.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

Just as the digital currency is getting encouragement of the world, it seems that cryptocurrency will be the currency of the future, people today are getting inclined towards digital currency.
mrqzwoboi

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
This is the currency that belongs to the liberals. People need a decentralized thing to appear. This will give us a sense of security. Many people also rely on virtual currency and encryption technology to change their lives.
mrqzwoboi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Simply the main problem is that there are older generations that are not ready to learn and develop. A crypto currency for them is a terrible and incomprehensible words. This is very messy, but there are many such people. And while crypto-currencies are being introduced into the world, people will start to dive more and get acquainted with the information. This also takes time, unfortunately.
I agree with you. Older people accept new things not so fast. The impact of cryptocurrencies is growing. This is an inevitable trend.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

I think the future of money is cryptocurrency.and cryptocurrency will remain an alternative way of payment.
there are so many speculations that crypto is the future of money, and crypto currencies
will change the social system, now the growing period people are interested in crypto currencies.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

along with the innovation that is being felt, I believe that the idea to have cryptooris because of our money is futuristic. I believe that there is a great chance we will use it for daily transactions like how we do it with paper money now.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

As innovation is being felt that the idea of ​​having cryptooris because of our futuristic money is likely to be used for everyday transactions like how we do with paper money now, it could happen.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

The future of money either Fiat or Digital one is truly stimulating; people predict, assist and always anticipating the future of this two. People choose Fiat money because they know its value is always stable, most of the other group chooses digital money because of its attribute, though security is not hundred percent but they do enjoy the freedom that was and has been attached to it. We can also use digital money to practice making online transaction because living with technology also is becoming more advance, hence, method of payment will become digital way in the future for faster and more reliable transactions.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

In my own opinion, money and fiat money will not disappear it will still be used even crypto currency is overtaking it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
I don't think crypto is a threat to paper money simply because paper money is backed and supported by the government and the government can control it's supply and circulation. I don't think that the government will allow something decentralized such as crypto to replace money.
Crypto are not as popular as paper money which limits there acceptance to a few people only. Crypto still has to travel a long road if it wants to become as popular as fiat money.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Everyone in the world has a tendency to be concerned about digital payment. I think in the future if an application can meet the consumer's demand for digital payments, cash may be digitized. Instead, it is the digital currency. in the futures will likely form a world without cash.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

There's no doubt that Cryptocurrency is the future of our money and monetary system because we are now using it and we are all heading to the future while the number of people who are using Cryptocurrency are increasing.
The more people adapt Cryptocurrency the more price increase for the coins that we are investing.
That's why we need to educate our families and friends about this future because we all benefit the capabilities of the Cryptocurrency that we are using today.

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

Although I agree that crypto is an evolution of money, and as much as I agree that fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people, I think crypto still won't be able to overtake fiat in the near future. Cryptocurrencies are getting more famous and well-known nowadays. More and more people are putting their interest on crypto every day. So.... maybe, just maybe, maybe in the future crypto might be able to overtake fiat as the payment (who knows). Although it's almost impossible. Still, the decentralized idea is really brilliant and people loves it. We can't tell what's going to happen in the future. Maybe you are right.. Crypto might be able to change the world one day.
Tadhana23

Activity: 126

VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

The future money is digital currency but a cashless money "FIAT" is necessarily need every Governments or central bank. Governments and central banks have no choice but to prepare for it.  And while the technology underlying Bitcoin and other such cryptocurrencies will almost certainly have many.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

If something is to replace paper money and coins then it need to be totally secure, impossible to forge or fake, and accessible 24/7 with or without a wifi connection. Digital may be able to do that soon but there are still plenty of obstacles at the moment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

I think crypto is going to continue to grow, and that it had the potential to be the future of money! Today I had to drive 45 minutes to pay somebody some money that I owed! And I thought to myself, man I really wish this guy was also invested in crypto it would be so much easier to just send him some coin instead of taking that drive which was out of my way! Later in the day my brother in law asked me to watch his son so he and his wife could go out. I made a joke with him and told him I'd do it for 1 XRB and he actually sent it to me! But that's the beauty of crypto! It was literally that easy! These are things that actually make you realize that this is how useful crypto can and will be!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: