Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 918 times)
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

Crypto system now has already hazarded any country's interested as monetary system is there foundation of ruling.
As the folks deprived there monetary system, country's function may be not intact.
And now there are too much Crypto system that confuse the folk to choose.
To those aspect, we still need to do more than just feel good
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

We can't deny that cryptocurrency is really an amazing thing that happen in our time but the speculation for the elimination of fiat money through this is hardly to believe as it is under the power of the government and cryptocurrency is an independent existing from the authority. Also not all places cryptocurrency is useful, these reasonable thing for me makes crypto hard to do in relation to your statement.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:20 AM

the money in the future is certainly the longer it will be more practical and simple as more advanced technology usually people increasingly don't want to hard-especially in the matter of payment. Thus it looks like altcoin is one practical way in the system of money in the future.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

Almost every enterprise in the world is involved in the blockchain industry, so blockchain will change the world. If the enterprise does not learn the block chain, it will be eliminated.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

we already experience the good future in crypto now because it's so conveniece to use that's why it's run and even without investing or some jobs here to earn we can still use this to transfer money in different countries,i think also it's create many jobs and that's why it become so popular another thing that can crypto brings are the many knowledge about everything here so even it's only like that many of us still going to use this.We already have future now so if it's continue to grow or become more popular i think in the future we can call it "international money" because of the conveniece that digital money can brings.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

Crypto in the future may improve the central banking system but can never end it...only to compliment.  The world is too diversified to be considered one and gradually the intro of crypto has tried to unify the currency system.  There are so many speculations that crypto is the future of money.  True it might be but its volatility has prevented other countries to accept it.  Other countries welcome digital currency because the consummation of transactions are much faster.  Crypto has much improved the banking regulation system to suit to the innovation of this cryptocurrency and at the same time take necessary measures to prevent money laundering.
amih

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

I think crypto and fiat money will go side by side in the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Bitcoin, whose credibility took a hit with the spectacular collapse of its largest exchange, Mt.Gox, in February, may not dominate the world as a virtual currency in 25 years, but the idea of digitized money may. And the reason is as old as capitalism itself: lower costs.
From a purely technological perspective, the ability to pay anyone instantly in any currency exists already, with minimal or even no transaction costs. Banks are resistant to such a no-fee money marketplace, because they now profit by acting as intermediaries for transactions. In the coming years, however, "insurgents" will make those transactions easier and cheaper
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

It seems indeed crypto like as created for the future of more modern money and more useful from all its superiority. Well it looks so far that so many people are so closely related to crypto, so many people are now seen as fixed on crypto rather than regular job with a various efforts made such as investing, trading in particular.
But I don't think all the governments of all countries will really support and really point out that crypto in the future would be a currency that's very important role in the country. And I don't think the all governments of each countries would be have a same thoughts about crypto.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

I think crypto and fiat money will live together for a long time.
crypto is not strong enough to replace fiat money
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

I think that modern financial system that rely on banks will stay in future. The only most important thing we may expect it is transformation of this system in the field of transferring and holding information.
xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

I believe encryption currency is very optimistic for the future, because now more and more people are involved, many countries are now with the government support the development of encryption currency, encryption currency may in the future you will replace your current currency
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is a challenge to the present finance. It broke the monopoly of the banking sector. More and more people are beginning to learn and understand cryptocurrency, and hope that in the future cryptocurrency will be able to create new technologies to serve human beings.

OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

Perhaps, quite soon humanity will live without money. Abolition of fiat with each passing day is getting closer and more real.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.

The financial institutions won't throw in the towel but they will evolve and learn to provide better services that will flow with their customers. The great thing about crypto is to let the Government and Banks know that money is no longer in the hands of the elite. It is now an open market

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Almost every enterprise in the world is involved in the blockchain industry, so blockchain will change the world. If the enterprise does not learn the block chain, it will be eliminated.
I completely agree. Who will be the first to use blockchain - that will be a success. This is already understood by many large companies and banks. This is the future. Cool

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

This is a nature of development. As you can see now people does not carry much fiat but creditcard (in a term it is electronic money - although it is not decentralize).
However, the day that we use crypto in real life is still far. We kind of need a value stable crypto (USDT might be) to actual use it in real life.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
sebastianpenguen

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

I think that modern financial system that rely on banks will stay in future. The only most important thing we may expect it is transformation of this system in the field of transferring and holding information.

In the history peple were using some metals and food to exchange products. Now gold, silver type of coins (money) existed. People started to use them, then paper money came in. This is a progress and paper money will last soon.
SoftEther99

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

In the future, cash will gradually be replaced by cryptocurrency because of its convenience as well as its safety. Over the next 20 years, as people move their transactions over the Internet, cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, will leverage its strength to become the most powerful currency in the world at the time.
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

Now there is speculation that the future is unpredictable, I hope that money has a good future, after all, I invested some money, so for me, also can get some good high returns
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: