Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 918 times)
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

But there is no denying that there is a lot of speculation, and if the future of cryptocurrency can be replaced by fiat money, then the bubble needs to be eliminated.

Many of us were present when the ".com" bubble popped. We are talking about CISCO loosing 80% of its value and many huge companies falling to the ground (e.g. Worldcom). It is nasty to see it, but all I can say is that those companies that were delivering real value are still in there.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

Now we are at a turning point: we are going toward a cashless society, but the real question is: will the future money be centralized or decentralized? We'll see.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

The future of money is hidden in technology and this technology is currently being driven by blockchain. I strongly believe that digital money will rule the world in the nearest future. We are just beginning.
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

The future of money is Cryptocurrency but there's no specific which digital money would do the entire world is using it. Definitely not Bitcoin or Ethereum or other Altcoins but Israel, UAE and some cryptocurrency friendly countries are on their way into the development of their own state backed currency that would likely to be the main digital currency. Their economy and trade will also powered by their own cryptocurrency.

bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

Money will be dematerialized, but fiat can never be decentralized
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

But this revolution in money we are seeking cant be achieve fast,government started to regulate cryptocurrencies in other countries.

delitte

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

The future of money is hidden in technology and this technology is currently being driven by blockchain. I strongly believe that digital money will rule the world in the nearest future. We are just beginning.

Since at the beginning, the future relies on technology, technology advanced countries are more powerful than than relying on their own resources.
This is the future of economy and trade, cryptocurrency will be the must adapted technology in order to earn more profit than ancient ways of business.
Now I know I'm stepping on the future as I started to get more money by earning through cryptocurrencies.

delitte

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Money will be dematerialized, but fiat can never be decentralized

There will be one world one money in the future but I do believe not today and not this decade or next because everything must be gone into a long process for massive adaptation.
Soon enough we'll not handling money in our pockets but rather through digital wallets of cards are enough to make trades and transactions.

delitte

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

But this revolution in money we are seeking cant be achieve fast,government started to regulate cryptocurrencies in other countries.

They started to regulate cryptocurrencies because they afraid that these digital currency will sabotage their sovereign fiat and resources. Thus, countries that are cryptocurrency enthusiasts they welcome the future of economy and trade and would help to boost their economy through embracing the future of money.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Bitcoin offers something groundbreaking, and a growing number of national banks, including the Federal Reserve, are interested in using blockchain technology to power a centralized national currency. Most experts agree that, in the future, countries will turn to cryptocurrency, as money is already moving from the physical to the digital realm. So a method that secures digital transactions is a necessary investment, and the blockchain technology used in cryptocurrencies is a top contender.When it comes to the future of money, cryptocurrency’s influence will be felt in its improved ability to avoid technological problems like hacking.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Along with mass adoption, I thin projects like the bee token do a good job to capture crypto people and those that don't know about it. Their platform will be one of those that convert many people to use crypto. Also love the idea of a decentralized Airbnb that charges 0% commissions. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Maet1212

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

Eventually, I would expect that governments and major companies will use Blockchain technologies to track the history of transactions. It's more secure and gives someone like the government the power to carefully watch every transaction ever, without needing to ask you to tell them about it. It's like a dream scenario for them.

There will need to be a demilitarization of earth for "Decentralized" currencies to fully take hold. I don't see that happening in the next 50 years, but it sounds like a lovely goal.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

Well said. Of course, crypto is more than something you can hear from those who are interested in not changing the old system. Not correlatively more. And maybe someday we'll play enough in such a game as "Money" and the future of money will consist in their uselessness.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Money will not be lost anywhere, because this is one way to manage society. Crypto currency will remain an alternative way of payment.

Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

Definitely, digital money is the money of the future.
The future has already begun.
Of course, it will take some time for this trend of economy to become a present, but we are part of this great project and participate in it.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

Money evolved during all human history, and every time there was a major change, there were resistances.
(think about how difficult could be to explain the idea "paper in change of gold".
So, now we are in another major change, and there will need time before everyone accept the idea of cryptomoney.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

governmental programmes all over the world will be directed on not allowing cryptocurrency overcome money. it will take at least a generation to make them equal as for me.

Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:57:40 AM

There is an unseen war between cryptocurrency (decentralized) and electronic money (centralized).
One brings freedom, the other dictatorship. The real problem is that very few understand the difference.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

I think Crypto is the new internet boom and those involve in are genius and will be far ahead of their colleagues who have chosen not to accept crypto in the hope that it will go extinct or defunct very soon.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

Money is a fascinating subject; we'll see what happen, the future seems very interesting, even if I'm very skeptic that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. Probably, government will find a way to control the cryptoworld. I'm curious.
Agree. Though the crypto is booming, it will not take the place of cash. They are two rather different things and do different things.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: