Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Money  (Read 918 times)
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Money is just a tool to facilitate trades, and it must be adapted to present reality.
BItcoin is the last step in the money evolution, and it's normal that it find resistance.
But I just wonder: how much resistance did find paper money when it was introduced, in middle age?
Think about: to exchange gold with paper? Absurd!
But it worked! :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
VelVenueva

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

In my opinion, Crypto is the future of the money, but definitely not the crypto as is right now. I am completly sure that there will be much upgrades in the crypto in the next few years and after that, crypto will have the real potential to be the future money. Also, not to forget the regulators....if I have to be honest I cannot wait to see how the regulators will efect the crypto world. For now are only speculations that shake the BTC down/up but I think that after the regulations BTC will become more stable which is one of the first step to make crypto the future money. What do you think about that?
gbdnnxowv

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
I just feel that our society will evolve. Encryption is one of the evolutionary processes. There will be a variety of doubts and obstacles. This does not stop our confidence. I am also telling others, this magical world.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

Many oppose the existence of cryptoes, especially the central banks and traditional banks because they will lose authority. Crypto currency does not require paper and coins to transact and does not require banks to use it. Their fears are very reasonable given the existence of banks increasingly irrelevant.
On the other hand, there are more economists who do not know about cryptocurrency, about blockchain, software, computer technology, algorithmic equations, to crypto market capitalization.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

I think that the future is quite difficult in terms of financial relations. Now the time will come when to face the new and the old. When a new financial system, which has already been invented by the people, will be confronted with one that has already outlived its
tarangogu

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

bitcoin and other subcoins will be the future of money. But it won't take too long. it will be over the next 5-10 years and daily use will become widespread. All countries will allow their usage and it will be legal all around the world
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Though cryptocurrency is on great hype and has become a global news, still a large population don't trust cryptocurrency. It requires a little more time and it will definitely be a successful future with cryptocurrency. Real money will always have its value but may be use of cryptocurrency will increase soon.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

bitcoin and other subcoins will be the future of money. But it won't take too long. it will be over the next 5-10 years and daily use will become widespread. All countries will allow their usage and it will be legal all around the world
For some year that may happen for we may ever see some changes and see a lot of things that may ever for cause this kind of digital currency have some future of specially cause we may ever see some changes of this currency.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

I totally agree with you OP. With crypto things are changing to something better.
We are not just users of money, we are some brokers too.

Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

Im sure a lot of people want decentralized kind of currency that have no central bank to regulate and they can do whatever they want. The future of money where the people is their own system. Anonimity of the currency makes it popular. The frauds are hard to identify. The innovation it can do is to have its own centralize system but this is impossible.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

Crypto won't be a currency until governments give up control of currency, and that is the very last thing they will ever do. That is most likely a very long way away. I hate gov control of currency, I'm just trying to be realistic. I'm basically saying that true decentralized crypto will be national or global currency. I hope this happens in 5 years, but again, I'm trying to be realistic.

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

technological advances can not be avoided and in the future people will be easier to spend their money from their gadgets or cards and to support that cryptocurrency will have plenty of space to participate in it

Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

Crypto is the beginning of an alternative monetary system. The next stage in the evolution of money.

A system where (crypto) currencies are actually forced to compete for market share. What a concept!

Government-backed currencies have operated as monopolies for far too long. There's no innovation. Fiat money is simply a blunt tool for controlling people.

Crypto gives me hope that we can build a better system... and eventually end the central banking system.

I'm not alone in that hope. Millions of people are now betting on crypto to change the world.

I believe this is what's really fueling crypto's rise. The widespread desire for a system that is fundamentally different and better.

Sure, speculation and profit-seeking play a role. But people don't just invest in crypto... They join it, like it's a movement.

So the next time you hear somebody mention tulips, bubbles and crypto in the same sentence, consider giving them a different perspective.
My opinion is that the next stage of development of the money, it will simply exchange. Perhaps in the future will create a platform for the exchange of resources and services, where people will be able to direct obmenivatsya with each other without the use of money.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

One of the best thoughtful thread in bitcointalk yes there is lots of wrong thing happens in early stages in any new system. Now with crypto also happening but it’s much way better than fiat currency where nonknows actual supply and where the transaction is going on. Crypto currencies are here to stay . Some can deny now later they will adopt.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

Encrypting digital currency change my view on currency, the traditional currency will be eliminated, we do not want the government to control our assets, we need to have their own privacy, cryptocurrency will be the future of currency.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Crypto is developing fast and is being used more and more in everyday life. But proper currency (fiat) will always be around as it has to be. There are a lot of small businesses that rely solely on it. But could crypto be used within large company as the primary way of transactions? Sure it can.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

If something is to replace paper money and coins then it need to be totally secure, impossible to forge or fake, and accessible 24/7 with or without a wifi connection. Digital may be able to do that soon but there are still plenty of obstacles at the moment.

Right. With so many cases of fake dollar bills that are getting printed, syndicates are getting more advance to replicate it that the real and fake has no difference at all. Bitcoin and crypto is really needed to be the next money to solve these issues.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 08:19:44 AM by beej

Money is a fascinating subject; we'll see what happen, the future seems very interesting, even if I'm very skeptic that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. Probably, government will find a way to control the cryptoworld. I'm curious.

This is an interesting topic, in my opinion Cryptocurrency is part of the future of money.
It's an unlikely infatuation to think that crypto might really replace fiat money someday.
That vision might actually make sense, since there are problems with the current system
and digital money does have reasonable and practical solutions and applications to eliminate
and improve the monetary structure. As long as the government holds the authority on
the economic frameworks we could only hope for the best with the future of money and
with cyrptocurrencies.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

Money is a fascinating subject; we'll see what happen, the future seems very interesting, even if I'm very skeptic that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. Probably, government will find a way to control the cryptoworld. I'm curious.

This is a interesting topic, in my opinion Cryptocurrency is part of the future of money.
It's an unlikely infatuation to think that crypto might really replace fiat money someday.
That vision might actually make sense, since there are problems with the current system
and digital money does have reasonable and practical solutions and applications to eliminate
and improve the monetary structure. As long as the government holds the authority on
the economic frameworks we could only hope for the best with the future of money and
with cyrptocurrencies.

Even if crypto might replace fiat eventually, it will take a really long time.

First there's the whole public perception of crypto coins we need to dispell. And then actually educate the public about coins, how to use them, etc.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your point of views. There are many people just focus on BTC and say that it is a scam. They don't know that the investors invest in Bitcoin because they believe in the Blockchain technology. Blockchain is the future of human.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: