Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LITECOIN WILL SKYROCKET TO THE MOON!  (Read 1120 times)
Paradox_R (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

- Rumors of  litecoin working with Facebook?
 - Developer of Litecoin(Charlie Lee) saying that they have a big surprise coming...
- lightning network
- Facebook announcing looking in to cryptocurrency
- Charlie Lee posting about that Litecoin is the payment coin as circulating supply is 95% of the marketcap.

Coincidence???

I don't think so... 2018 will be a heck of a year for Litecoin!
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

Definitely agree that 2018 will be a massive year for LTC and all cryptos in general.

I see LTC at nothing less than $1000 come this summer. Smiley
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

hmmmm.. lets see what litecoin will bring us this coming months..i do not see that litcoin will reach 1000$ that much fast..but lets see..

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

LTC is a safe bet for investment but I don't think it's gonna perform that well. 2018 will be the year for ICOs and new exiting altcurrencies to shine. The year of FOMO no doubt. These new competitors of BTC and LTC will attract investors and divide the community. I myself looking for unique projects those are solving current blockchain, security and mining problems with an easy to use for public solutions.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

- Developer of Litecoin(Charlie Lee) saying that they have a big surprise coming...
- lightning network
- Charlie Lee posting about that Litecoin is the payment coin as circulating supply is 95% of the marketcap.

Coincidence???

This is a really good news for me as a holder of couple hundreds of LiteCoin and this is why I'm holding still and I never get it dumped because I still believe it will pump soon and this time is the right time.

Lewoll

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

hmmmm.. lets see what litecoin will bring us this coming months..i do not see that litcoin will reach 1000$ that much fast..but lets see..

Now is the time to invest more LiteCoin because it will soon rise especially when the major news and rumors are coming out. Investors are so much attracted by this since Facebook is a Mega company that will soon support LiteCoin just in case rumors will become reality.

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

I don't think it will be up to high. litecoin indeed if the early look attractive and seemed to be riding high in price. But if down then the descent will also be very high.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Lewoll

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

I don't think it will be up to high. litecoin indeed if the early look attractive and seemed to be riding high in price. But if down then the descent will also be very high.

I think it will go higher because investors are willing to invest more when the price is low so I think it will begin to pump in the following days if not today. In my personal opinion, I would invest in LiteCoin better today because rumors are spreading that it will skyrocket soon so I ride myself on board.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

Are you sure about that? The facebook companies were looking for various altcoin to be added to their payment and it seems litecoin not included in it. Charlie sold all of his litecoin and what's next? There will be more bitcoin forks as competitors to the litecoin.

flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

Charlie Lee just made a couple of key announcements on Twitter

Next reference client release will reduce relay fees from 0.001 LTS/kb to 0.00001 LTC /kb. To be released next week.
Proposes to upgrade Litecoin with a soft fork to let miners signal their min accepted fee in the block header to allow the fee market to develop without having to decide min fees.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Facebook rumor is just a bullshit, and litecoin is already in moon. I think if it manages to stay in moon in 2018, it will be successful. I think it will not rise more.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

Shit, it already triggers the moon.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

Litecoin is still undervalued. (look at btc ratio). LTC has actual usability and will continue to do so.
Dont just look at price but at Usage
https://bitinfocharts.com/de/comparison/litecoin-sentinusd.html

If the Lightning network will be active. All LN activated coins will benefit
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Litecoin, as well as any other cryptocurrency whose only utility is serving as a mean of payment will die as soon as BTC Lighting network is introduced.

Litecoin is just a copy of BTC code with a couple of lines changed. Most of you here will disagree because you own it, but saying it will moon is just wishful thinking.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

But there are no direct statements about cooperation with Facebook, after all? It will be a real To TheMoon, if that happens.

Chrizz

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

All based on rumours by now but if this partnership gets announced ltc will be unstoppable on the way to the moon.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

Dude just see what Lee did with his litecon shares ..It has left a salty feeling among the investors I think and it's consolidating now ..gonna be a while before it starts mooning again

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

The dump by the founder did detractors from the ascent LTC was having, but its recovering now.

I do think if it can maintain/improve  the speed and low transaction fees it will become the go to coin.

I expect it around 1500 by 2019.

It does need a lot better PR and some good tie ups to moon.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

who is going to verify the above information
lightning network uncertainty will bring back great things for coins apply it. However this would definitely be the powerful PR News for ltc during this time
look how the ripple increased when rumors will be listed in Coinbase. good opportunity to make short-term profits

Make me great again
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

It's hard to see any mainstream company taking on a decentralised and unregulated payment system,
I mean wouldn't they want a  currency which is stable, not volatile like CRYPTO?
don't get me wrong if it happens I'll be delighted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: