Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3336 times)
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

BTC or ETH is my favorite so far, but there are plenty of ALT coins that can be alternatives like XRP, ADA, and others. lots of new coins that we can make investment at a price below 1 $
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

Buy those POS coin which is newly launch these days, stake it, hold it and wait for the right time to sell , now is the time to collect more coins. I would suggest buy privcy coin in crex24.
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

If you want to invest. BTC and ETH are the best coins. Other Altoona for long term are NEO, DASH, LITE COIN and RIPPLE.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

The best cryptocurrency I recommend to buy now is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, Stellar, Cardano. These are potentially very large crypto, I believe they will grow strongly in the future. At present, Bitcoin's price is very low, this is a good time for you to buy and hold long term. I believe that investing in these altcoin will bring you a lot of profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum good investment for long term i suggest now is the opportunity to buy bitcoin and ethereum i feel both gives good income in the near near future.

poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

I think now you can consider stratis, monero, iota and neo. After  these, my next picks would be  neo and ethereum, according to their great potential and great rising popularity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

I think it is best to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum.because these two coins are the most promising on the market.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

Don't take anyones work for it without doing an intensive research on the options you get.
I will advice you get some good low cap coins with prospect and load up for the bulls.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

I think that now it is worth investing in such coins as Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA. These are good and reliable coins that will grow in value for a long time.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

now you can buy a cryptocurrency that has a low value because then you can buy it then from it if you already buy it you can hold it and wait for the price of altcoin is up to the new price you can sell it because now the market also experience red all
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:10:52 AM

Well, in order to diversify your portfolio I'd rather go with NEO, EOS, cardano, ripple, ethereum and bitcoin, the first 3 are recent projects so you could get the most profit of them if you invest in them now.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:15:03 AM

now you can buy a cryptocurrency that has a low value because then you can buy it then from it if you already buy it you can hold it and wait for the price of altcoin is up to the new price you can sell it because now the market also experience red all
not that easy in buying altcoin. which surely you should buy altcoin that has the potential to grow, such as ETH, NEO, BTC. that way you will more easily benefit, and your investment will really succeed. I hope you buy a quality altcoin.

tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

If you want to buy a cryptocurrency you can see too many altcoins in this online market. If you follow coinmarketcap you can get the best coin and you can see here coin details. So I suggest you must visit coinmarketcap then choose some coin and must follow market history and which exchanger support those coin. I'm buying some waves and EOS as I know it is a good coin for investment.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

I think you can buy some Ethereum. I personally prefer this coin. It is very promising, and the risk of stability is relatively low. The future development will be very good! The current market price is low, you can buy
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

tron a pretty good choice in my opinion, because the tron price is very feasible to buy at this time, and now the tron is warm and much in talk  Grin
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

In this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment. Because many cryptocurrencies are now very low in price, they are very suitable for investment. But I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin and Ethereum because they are relatively stable.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

In this falling market, I think those top 30 cryptocurrencies with market capitalization are worth investing. Especially Bitcoin and Ethereum have high investment value.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

My favorite coins are ADA and IOTA. They are sensitive to the movements of the market, they give a good growth, reliable, behind them are professional teams. These projects are constantly being improved and developing. When my funds are in ADA and IOTA, I don’t worry about them. Sometimes I can also trade with them!

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

In fact there are many good and potential Cryptocurrencies in the future, but due to my lack of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency so that I can not specify which crypto coins are worth buying and making investments for long periods of time, but in my experience not even a year in the world of this crypto, I can only say the crypto coins that are in the top 10 are worth to have today. and the coins are Eth, Xrp, Bch, Eos, Ltc, Xlm, Neo and Dash. but you do not have to have it all. choose what you think is the best and then buy and hold for a long time, until the price goes up to the moon and you get a lot of profit.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

KMD is a good choice for you to buy it and hold it at this moment,
because in the next few months later,there will be an atomic swap.
also other than that i think SEMUX has a lot potential.

i think for now the most appropiate crypto to buy as long as there are much money to spend I'll go for ethereum as it is the most leading token that has a bigger value than others and have a big potentiial that in time to time will many times the value than today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: