Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3334 times)
gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

it clearly depends on you, but i think that there are a lot of coins on the market and it is entirely upto you in where to invest, from my opinion, i would only invest in all those coins that are very stablished already, and have a good and nice marketcap at the moment.

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

For the current position I suggest looking for coins and tokens that already have a large volume. for example is an ADA. XRP. ETH. NEO is perfect for our long-term investment
morphic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

I think you should be familiar with the market and pay attention to some information about the blockchain so that you can naturally know which cryptocurrencies are excellent. If you don't know anything about the market, even if you buy a good cryptocurrency, you won't be able to make money from it.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
In my personal opinion, you should buy ETH now. Its price is pretty cheap and you can hold until the end of 2018. Its price will definitely be x2 at the end of the year. I believe in the strong development of it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

Bitcoin is the safest coin now mate but if you are into altcoin then i would highly recommend you to buy ethereum. Always go for the safe side and both bitcoin and ethereum will surely give you profit even in long term investment and also can survive in a long run.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

I see ethereum, ripple and cardano being crypto that have great potential in the future and be the best pick for me to buy now.
But my first choice crypto remains on bitcoin, as bitcoin prices will rise in the coming week, so i keep investing in bitcoin as a safe and profitable investment.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

Bitcoin is the safest coin now mate but if you are into altcoin then i would highly recommend you to buy ethereum. Always go for the safe side and both bitcoin and ethereum will surely give you profit even in long term investment and also can survive in a long run.
As shown in the market chart,  all coins are still struggling hard of growing and not given a chance to recover.
It is better to consider btc and eth coins for investment than of other altcoins as truly can be trusted in time just like this.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Try to make a rapid research about every project that is represented from the top, and then make your own decision about the project that you would like most from all the others, research it more deeply than any other, and you will find your perfect coin.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

You can buy any coins, now everything is on the bottom. The lowest price, probably such already also will not be.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

There are lots of good coins asides bitcoin which happens to be a very solid coin for lots of investors. But, I believe Ethereum is now getting much better, which will be a very good alternative to bitcoin. I now prefer ETH to BTC due to lots of factors. I suggest you invest in either BTC or ETH.
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

Right now, bitcoin is the best option as Bitcoin is very down nearly close to $6,000 and many experts believe that Bitcoin will go beyond $20,000 this year making Bitcoin as one of the best and safe investment options. There are many other coins and options available but investing in Bitcoin guarantee you less risk compared to any other coin and also has a good past record.

kraznik

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

Right now, bitcoin is the best option as Bitcoin is very down nearly close to $6,000 and many experts believe that Bitcoin will go beyond $20,000 this year making Bitcoin as one of the best and safe investment options. There are many other coins and options available but investing in Bitcoin guarantee you less risk compared to any other coin and also has a good past record.
6k -> 20k is just 3x, I think there're altcoins that can give more profit. E.g. FSN will release its mainnet and code in 6 weeks and right now only 2x from ico price. Or PAI is a promising blockchain from China 1.1x from ICO price. But agree that Bitcoin is less risky choice.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

There are many coins and tokens in the eh market today. Many legit and many scam projects. You should do your research well after being told which coins to buy and make sure you buy legit coins only. Coinmarketcap is your friend.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

You have many good options to choose from in coinmarketcap. You can divide your capital into several parts. One part for long term coins, another for short term and another for micro cap coins and so on like that
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

I can not give you a good crypto suggestion, if you see the current market situation is very lethargic. all the coins down, and the market is no longer excited. if it sees a large market maybe btc and eth that have a high possibility will rise high when things will improve.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

I will suggest to you to cut your coat according to body size. I think what you will get to invest depends on how much you have to throw on investment. Thus if you are investing with a whopping amount, top coins such as Bitcoin, ETH, Ltc, Monero are advisable to go for.

However, if you are investing with little, it's best to invest in high potential coins such as EOS, Storm, Ripple, Stellar and so many other ones. What should be your motivation as you invest is that you won't invest in any short life project but those that no matter what happens, they continually stand their grounds.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

If you want to make money in the crypto money world, you need to do the right strategy.
There are thousands of coins in the market, it's really hard to choose the right one. If you can not invest in the right jet, you lose money.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

You should buy ETH when it is at the low price because many good ICO will be running in the future.
A really good companies that running ICO are still only few. Buy ETH for investing.
For now, ICO that got my interest is EOT, Eon protocol ICO, a blockchain game network.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

If I may suggest to you, we recommend that you now buy Neo or EOS. It looks like both of these coins are rising. I also see this move in the market is pretty good. You might try investing on both.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

buy between 10 best coins in coinmarketcap. It will be able to give great results for you in the long run because of course its development will be nicer and can bring great profit. of course, if buying the current condition of the crypto prices are cheap. If can go back as prices last January in some future time could certainly imagine the profit that could be obtained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: