Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3330 times)
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

The best coins to buy at this time for me is ethereum, if bitcoins drop down i think i ethereum may affected but not just like other coins drops down widely and if the market price is unstable the ethereum is still stand out than other i think this is the best..
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

You should be looking to buy bitcoin now that the price has fallen so much, the best time for you to get your hands on the most valuable coin in the market is now when all of the coins are in the red. Then if you are looking to buy into some altcoins then you should also buy some NEO along with the bitcoin that you are buying to make sure that you have investments in different places.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

I only invest to projects that already had a existing project such as WPP Energy because it has a great opportunity to grow in the future many people will adopt renewable energy to preserve our ecosystem and make it possible to remote areas to easily access electricity . They will have their own exchange to incentives the use of their Clean Energy Production !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:58:54 AM

I only invest to projects that already had a existing project such as WPP Energy because it has a great opportunity to grow in the future many people will adopt renewable energy to preserve our ecosystem and make it possible to remote areas to easily access electricity . They will have their own exchange to incentives the use of their Clean Energy Production !
bitcoim is the best choose. If you want to invest in Bitcoin then you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around Bitcoin. When news is released about a new technical improvement, you might want to think about buying Bitcoin. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.

juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

It seems to be more profitable to buy Waves or Eos now, they are much stronger than other alternative cryptocurrencies and their values are raising.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

All crypto I think is good. all depending on market conditions this year. if i become you i will buy ethereum and neo as my long term investment.

Not all. The market conditions dictate their rules: many tokens might die. There are too many of them now, and it does not mean that you can invest in any of them. I would better pay attention to top-20.
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

no one can clearly tell u what you can buy in the market. you need to make your research properly before choosing what to buy. do not hope on any recommendations in this forum
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

Always I suggest anyone to buy Infrastructure and protocol development based tokens. Because in future on top of these projects most of the Dapps will be created. At that time the infrastructure or protocol token will have enormous value which is needed for every Dapps running on top of these infrastructure projects. Ex : NEO, Qtum, ETH, Elastos, and many.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

In my opinion , you should choose yourself whether which coin you want to buy and which not because the main reason is that we can't believe at that coin blindly which is suggested by another people , it may be possible that person who is suggesting you to buy altcoin may be related to that coin's owner and making commission to sell his coins by manual advertisement .
So keep yourself safe .
Here is would like to teach you to choose perfect coin yourself for Investment for long term and short term .
First of all find out the list of famous coins( by Google search ) in the cryptocurrency market , and then find out those coins which are badly dumped ( you can see at coinmarketcap ) .
And make Investment in those coins only which are low price famous coins ( at dump ) . And then left them until price of those coins get up .
In present time , the best coin to buy and hold is only one i.e bitcoin , which is king of Cryptourrency market and right now its price is going down much and also in September, there are full chances that price will increase .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

Now whole cryptomarket is dropped this is good opportunity for buy more coins my options Waves , ethereum, neo , and Eos . I think these coins are profitable coins because future definitely cryptomarket is recover.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Eloncity projects are being appreciated. Anyone can see the details at https://eloncity.io/ you will surely love and trust this project. with a strong team and they are developing a completely new platform with security and safety for everyone involved.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

In my opinion , you should choose yourself whether which coin you want to buy and which not because the main reason is that we can't believe at that coin blindly which is suggested by another people , it may be possible that person who is suggesting you to buy altcoin may be related to that coin's owner and making commission to sell his coins by manual advertisement .
So keep yourself safe .
Here is would like to teach you to choose perfect coin yourself for Investment for long term and short term .
First of all find out the list of famous coins( by Google search ) in the cryptocurrency market , and then find out those coins which are badly dumped ( you can see at coinmarketcap ) .
And make Investment in those coins only which are low price famous coins ( at dump ) . And then left them until price of those coins get up .
In present time , the best coin to buy and hold is only one i.e bitcoin , which is king of Cryptourrency market and right now its price is going down much and also in September, there are full chances that price will increase .
I believe it's all worth it to buy a promising coin Like ethereum and bitcoin than those affordable prices in market because it will depend in fluctuation in market, the higher demand by investors the higher prices in market.

jewealim

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

Right now cryptographic money is acclaimed in this computerized world. A large portion of the organization begin to make his own particular money and the greater part of the nation as of now made his own digital currency. As of late Facebook needs to make his own particular cash. As I probably am aware on the off chance that I get some digital currency and in future, it will be useful for me so I likewise purchase cryptographic money.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

go buy some bitcoin and Eth this coin are good to invest and good for a long term holdings and also you can try to buy other good coins too with a good potential coin in the market, today is a good day to buy coins seems everything in the market is diving their price 
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

all crypto are very good at this time to buy what price at a low level choose a few coins that have potential in the future like ethereum eos neo and bitcoin
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

I choose NEO. I think it will give me the most profit. NEO used to hit $160 (11 times more than today $14). I think it is possible to reach that price again and then we will have a very very big profit.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

I am more interested in this year in crypto which has platforms like ethereum, neo, stellar and waves. I think the ICO project will never end. then with the ico project, the platform of the coin I chose will continue to be used to make ico tokens
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

No doubt. Ethereum is the best option for this situation. But I think we should wait for a few more hours to look, How Coin market cap behaves. In fact, we all know there are a huge drop in the coin market's all coins. All the crypto traders expecting quick recovery of the coin market. all the coins went down by 30%-35%. But Ethereum is the most promising coin at the coin market. So, I recommend Ethereum for you.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

In the near future, the growth of Litecoin and Ethereum will begin.

If you invest on the long run, then look at the Cardano and Stellar tokens
This is our advantage to buy coin because prices is now affordable, for me I choose to buy those popular coin like ethereum and bitcoin in where I can expect good returned of profit when it explodes again.

Rokilot

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

I think etherium is the best altcoin, in light of the fact that etherium is critical for the coordinators of the ico venture stage, and furthermore notwithstanding etherium you can likewise pick top coin advertise, on the grounds that I trust the best coin showcase has a high potential later on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: