Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3330 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

I suggest you better buy bitcoin, because I'm sure only bitcoin will survive compared to other cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

The cryptocurrency you have to buy now is the top 10 - 15 coins in the marketcap. The reason's the coins mentioned above have gained the trust of a large number of people. Finally trust and support have made these coins able to survive in a relatively long time both quality and reputation.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

I would prefer to you the ethereum, betr, dash, herocoin, monero and bitcoin these coins could probably bring you more profit someday if you hold them in a long term, i do believe their platform will make stronger and more features of this coins.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

After several months of buying and holding Ethereum, I finally lost so much. Are there any better suggestions? I feel that the money that many people hold will fall sharply
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

The decision to buy a cryptocurrency is mostly related to risk you can take, so if you want take lower risks(of course in cryptoworld circumstances) you should buy Ethereum, Bitcoin. If you are a risk taker person you can always invest in trending coins, IOTA, XRP, XLM or else.
My opinion is icon(icx) has a great potential, you can try that one.
It is really good idea to buy bitcoin now. Because as you can see in the market. Bitcoin really dumps so hard. And its a good opportunity to buy in a low price and sell it definitely in a high price for you to eaen a big amount of money. Just have patience for you to achieve that money. Buy bitcoin and wait for the right time that it will rise up again.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

After several months of buying and holding Ethereum, I finally lost so much. Are there any better suggestions? I feel that the money that many people hold will fall sharply
This is part of the risk of the game in the pasr crypto, you must know how to play. I myself never hold my assets with very long, I'm not really lusting to get great benefits, the most important I get advantage for me that is enough. try it with litecoin and dogecoin, it is a favorite of my crypto  Cheesy

mir4a

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Now I choose to invest in new projects, since the level of capitalization at the moment is very low. I was interested in the AVAILCOM project.  Wink
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

Currently, I invest all my money in the etherium. Fracture will soon and earnings are inevitable several times. It's my opinion.
muhammad fauzan azima

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

for me ethereum is one of the altcoins that has a good future besides bitcoin. For now ethereum prices are still low, but that is a good thing and now is a good time to invest in ethereum. at the moment I have bought some ethereum. In addition to ethereum, I chose to invest in logiscoin, because in my opinion this coin price is increasingly rising
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

Currently, I invest all my money in the etherium. Fracture will soon and earnings are inevitable several times. It's my opinion.

one of the good enough choices is actually investing in ethereum because later its growth will be able to soar at the end of the year, but it would be nice for me not to focus on investing one coin, because there are still many coins that can also provide considerable benefits.

don't forget bitcoin for investment now, because you will regret later if the price of bitcoin at the end of the year will return to the moon and there are still many other altcoins that have good potential for faster price increases.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

now I'm selling crypto coins, but if I came to the market now with dollars, I would buy neo and EOS
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

Buy bitcoins and DGTX. you won't regret so. I believe these two coins have the greatest potential of growing beyond expectations in 2019. Bitcoins might just hit $20000 again, lol. Anyways before buying, do your own research.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
Bitcoin and ethereum is good to buy now as their current price bitcoin and ethereum has a lower price and hold it for a long term for atleast 1 to 2 years to earn significant profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

The cryptocurrency you have to buy now is the top 10 - 15 coins in the marketcap. The reason's the coins mentioned above have gained the trust of a large number of people. Finally trust and support have made these coins able to survive in a relatively long time both quality and reputation.

You are right, the top 15 coins with a few exceptions like Ripple and EOS are the best investing options at the moment. The most promising in my opinion are Ethereum and NEO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Without a doubt, now the best option for work is to invest in the purchase of Ethereum. Now it has better conditions for perspective investments in the current situation. But always to minimize your risks, you need to distribute investments on different coins, so I also recommend buying Ripple, EOS and NEO.
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

tether

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

That is the best thing you should do, buying or choosing a cryptocurrency that has a potential growth that can make a good profit in the future, and now that we are facing the markets deep, buy a crypto with a good value and good to invest in long term like Bitcoin...what's more, the coins are Eth, Xrp, Bch, Eos, Ltc, Xlm, Neo and Dash...
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Always need to carefully choose the right project for a sound investment, in this I agree with you. But now in a period of price fluctuations it is difficult to guess which of the projects will definitely develop. Therefore, I prefer to invest my money in the most reliable market projects - BTC, Ethereum and NEO.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

in my opinion you better buy now eth, because the current market price falls and the price is very cheap, if you take advantage of this opportunity or buy it, then you will get a lot of coins, after that you will benefit when the price goes up.

ethereum currently are indeed very cheap once, in CMC ethereum has priced $194. This is a good opportunity to buy as many coins and then detained him. because of the optimistic, there will be a surge in prices.
for now I highly recommend Ethereum. because indeed Ethereum which has a continually increasing development by having it will be very profitable. besides that, the more you have Ethereum, the more profitable it will be.

XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

When the market price of cryptocurrency is unstable, investing in altcoins and ICOs is not a good idea. If you want to invest, just invest in BTC and ETH only. At this point, long-term investment in BTC and ETH is the best way to make a profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: