Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3330 times)
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

If you want to buy cryptocurrency i think you must buy bitcoin because at this time bitcoin is very low and if you buy it you can get excellent profits in near future  because bitcoin will touch higher in near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Now that bitcion price has gone so low, I think it is a good time to join. Because the price might not go below the current price and you wouldn't get the opportunity to buy bitcoin at low price again.

I would not buy all Bitcoin now for all the money. No one can guarantee that there will not be another price drop.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

They crypto market can go high anytime, so this is still the best time to buy some crypto coins! For your safety, I would recommend the top 50 coins regarding the Coinmarketcap rank! Personally, I would like to invest in ABT, MTC, NEO, EOS, ADA, XLM, ZRX, IOTA, TIO, NPXS, KCS, BIX. You may research yourself before making any decision about an investment. Good Luck

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

Coins other than Bitcoin need to be cautious, you can choose to buy payments, games, medical coins, and these coin items are the easiest to spread around the world. In fact, you need to understand the difference between coins, and more coin knowledge can help you invest successfully.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
   There's a lot of choices in coinmarket cap. Just select the best coin and you think that has a potential to grow and give you profit. But don't forget to Buy bitcoin because it is still good to invest bitcoin nowadays.

Ethereum is the best choice for every user both newbie or more experienced one. I am sure that ETH coins will show a good rising result in near future. I hold a number of Ethereum coins and I believe this currency.
You can buy the Ethereum became very coins were able to reliably produce much bigger gains in the future especially with using it as an investment. investment indeed became the main target of generating development that so many coins through increased progression.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

You enter the crypto market and you ask "which currency to buy"
then I recommend depositing money into a savings bank. If you have no knowledge in the crypto market then you will only be 95% of people losing money. Every day you get an idea of the other, and you keep on following their ideas. And then stop and look, you will not have much property left. Trust me. Do not join crypto if you have no knowledge.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Bitcoin is still the first choice for purchase, but if you want to reduce the amount of investment, then the newly listed altcoin is also very good!
ABC
CDCC
CPC

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

There are so many and almost all the coins are worth buying now because the price is indeed down all. I myself just bought some Ethereum and hope that the end of the year can get the best price.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

Your problem is very dangerous. If you buy cryptocurrencies and need to listen to others, people here can't tell who your friends are. You must learn the knowledge of cryptocurrencies yourself, otherwise you will not be a long-term investor.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

Before I give my suggestion, I want you to check yourself. So go to coinmarket cap and look at the performance of ripple. Nobody should tell you ripple has been good for the whole f this year. their leaders have proven that they are ready to make crypto great. They are the only alts that I have higher hope for. If you also see that then go for it and enjoy when it time to harvest.

Sheghy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:29:55 AM

Investing in this falling market, our investment costs will be very low. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now falling. I think we can invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum in this market.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

if you want to get a big profit in cryptocurrency by doing a hodl, then the solution is that you can buy tokens or small coins with small volumes that you trust with that coin that the coin will be big,
like that you take good care of the baby, then you raise it to adulthood.
An example of today's best coin is BNB
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

All cryptocurrencies are declining this year, and only a few new altcoins can get independent prices when they first enter the market, but this is short!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

All cryptocurrencies are declining this year, and only a few new altcoins can get independent prices when they first enter the market, but this is short!
all of them declined indeed but not all crypto I think are good and have the potential to rise quickly when the market recovers later. some crypto like btc and eth may be alternatives that we can make as investment assets. because the growth of btc and eth on the market is very fast, even more than other crypto. I think this is highly recommended for all of us.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

You can buy everything right now, because the prices are pretty great. I have never seen such great altcoins as EOS and NEO so deep. I have bought some coins during the last dump and going to buy some more, because I hope this dump won't last for long.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

Now all the coins and tokens are very cheap. I think you should study a lot of projects and decide for yourself where to invest your funds. Pay attention to the top altcoins.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Now all the coins and tokens are very cheap. I think you should study a lot of projects and decide for yourself where to invest your funds. Pay attention to the top altcoins.

I think Ethereum is a coin that is suitable to be used as an investment now, because the price drops considerably when compared to the peak price at the end of 2017.
But I do not understand why the price of Ethereum can fall and currently the second position is replaced by Ripple. Even now the distance between Ripple and Ethereum is getting farther away.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

The first thing you should hodl is bitcoin, when you have at least 1 you can think about investing in other currencies, for example, ethereum, ripple, and neo are quite promising, if you really want to make money you can invest in ICOs, which despite being risky, that's where the money is usually.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Right now I think this is the best time to invest this year, so many people who joined in many months have had to buy at much higher prices than they are now.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

At this time , refrain from buying , I think that a great area to buy bitcoin for example will be below 4800, and Ethereum about $ 150 will be a great straight zone! and eos so same buy about 4 bucks

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: