Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46360 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

Cardano and Aion are also the 3rd generation blockchain projects, moreover hdac and nucleus vision are also coming up with advance networks, good to see arkblock here too, the competition is getting tougher.

After seeing how Bitcoin, as Blockchain 1.0 and also Ethereum (as 2.0) are struggling with the massive growth in the crypto-scene, it's great that there are projects that focus on future blockchain and come up with an advanced network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

What docs do we need for the whitelisting today  Huh
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

You will need to submit your nationality, name, email, passport details, photo page scan/government issued photo ID scan (front & back) and your selfie photo for KYC purpose
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

You will need to submit your nationality, name, email, passport details, photo page scan/government issued photo ID scan (front & back) and your selfie photo for KYC purpose
details info you can find it here https://www.arcblock.io/faq
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Private sale - this is a pre-sale? Or they will have a pre-sale as well? Does they have some limit for pre-sale? Or all tokens can be sold on pre-sale without main ICO?

In this case, this is the same, because there is no stage of pre-sale between private sale and main. Limit on private sale is - 25000 etherium. All information is on the main ArcBlock site https://www.arcblock.io/

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 01:57:17 AM by tk808

Noone is even talking here. The telegram bot illusion is all fake, just a pro tip. It's much easier to bot on telegram, than it is to fake accounts on BTT.

Man, this ruthlessness is amazing. And yet, even more astonishing, no response to my question. Just the same old spammy bullshit to bury anything meaningful pertaining to this coin.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

Noone is even talking here. The telegram bot illusion is all fake, just a pro tip. It's much easier to bot on telegram, than it is to fake accounts on BTT.

Man, this ruthlessness is amazing. And yet, even more astonishing, no response to my question. Just the same old spammy bullshit to bury anything meaningful pertaining to this coin.

so where is the dev team? Is busying to count money?
It is strange that no Chinese are allowed to participate, why is there a Chinese telegram channel? For what?
ebisuhcm

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

Current ARCBlock has been registered. You sign up for this link and will receive a 2% ABT bonus https://www.arcblock.io/s/ZZWvhG7auiVAIvM
tuannguyentn1

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

Arcblock start registration for public sale, register by this link to get 2% bonus:
https://www.arcblock.io/s/HCMY3U4vPROxiSa
dann47

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:46:39 AM

It is strange that no Chinese are allowed to participate, why is there a Chinese telegram channel? For what?

Dude, are u living inside a well? No chinese from mainland china can participate doesn't mean chinese from the rest of the world can't participate, u are so ignorant.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

Dude, are u living inside a well? No chinese from mainland china can participate doesn't mean chinese from the rest of the world can't participate, u are so ignorant.
Ok calm down dude.
The dev still need to progress pre-sale result. I also want to know what is the result since i heard some people say pre-sale hardcap has successfully reached.

Can 2 people above remove your reff link?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

What do you mean by world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying Dapps? Weren't Dapps being built much before Arcblock? And then I have a confusion. You claim to have your own optimized blockchain, but you will be transferring tokens to the ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet! Will you be converting these tokens to your coins at a later stage (like EOS) or these ERC-20 tokens will be the standard currency on your platform? Lastly, I would wish to see links embedded in your media section. There are just images, not clickable links for further research.

locbtc

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

When do you bring it to exchange, dev?
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

What do you mean by world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying Dapps? Weren't Dapps being built much before Arcblock? And then I have a confusion. You claim to have your own optimized blockchain, but you will be transferring tokens to the ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet! Will you be converting these tokens to your coins at a later stage (like EOS) or these ERC-20 tokens will be the standard currency on your platform? Lastly, I would wish to see links embedded in your media section. There are just images, not clickable links for further research.
Its dream is too high. are they capable of completing this project? If it succeeds it will manipulate this market in the near future. It will no longer be BTC or ETH. I will join because I believe they can do something different.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

Wow. Many Vietnamese translators here. Seems like a lot of investors in Vietnam are into this project.
Hope it goes to the moon.
Waiting for social media and signature bounty, or even Vietnamese translation.
ArcBlock don't need a Vietnamese translator more, their team did it, but I can't find Arc Block AND thread in Vietnamese. Maybe they will have meeting, roadshows or workshop in Vietnam to introduce and promote the project. It will be cool!
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

Tokens launch in exchanges in the second quarter of 2018. I think Cryptopia, Bitrex, Coinexchange and Binace are the best choices for a big project as ArcBlock. Expect that the price of ABT token will increase 10-50 times! It all depends on the interest of the community.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

It's an honor to have your first post to reply my post.
Take it ease. It's just a joke. I just feel sad that I can't participate the sale.
jwpoke

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

From what I understand the "ecosystem" they are trying to build is cross-chain, meaning that devs don't need to choose which blockchain they want their DAPPs to run on. DAPPs that are on ArcBlock can also be accessed through different chains such as ethereum, bitcoin core. Also, they want to build something that integrates front-end, back-end, cloud computing...etc. It's actually pretty similar to EOS, lol.

Hope this helps.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jwpoke

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

It's not strange that no Chinese are allowed to participate in ICO. ICO is banned by the Chinese government!

Stop the fud.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Tokens launch in exchanges in the second quarter of 2018. I think Cryptopia, Bitrex, Coinexchange and Binace are the best choices for a big project as ArcBlock. Expect that the price of ABT token will increase 10-50 times! It all depends on the interest of the community.
haha. You are looking to profit early from it. They need time to complete it, not as you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: