Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46360 times)
Yaumatei

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

New ICO that looks promising, it seems you can install this well. Maybe I need more information about your new project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

What I am not clear about is that the chart says 32% for community rewards (miners) but beside it, it says that all tokens are pre minted and no mining required.
So what are the miners going to mine?
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Great project with good team. We are planning to arc price x10 between 2018?

Though this is achievable but it is not always about the price. I know everybody wants to get rich (including me too) but the technology development and its usefulness to the public is also very important
What we expected was the success of the project
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

i saw arcblock on icodrops.com  https://icodrops.com/arcblock/

i love their score and hype rate . i also joined the whitepaper and bounty. good luck for team and investors. it would be fast ico
was rated high on the charts
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

What I am not clear about is that the chart says 32% for community rewards (miners) but beside it, it says that all tokens are pre minted and no mining required.
So what are the miners going to mine?
As I understand all the tokens will be mined pre-mine - the main mining of the POW is not foreseen. It is planned to adapt the new consensus algorithm, which was developed by Silvio Mical, Professor of MIT, winner of the 2012 Turing Award. The idea is to use a pseudo-random number generator to select a node. Here: https://arxiv.org/abs/1607.01341
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

https://twitter.com/etherdelta/status/954235728711397376

Arcblock being twitted by etherdelta is a good thing.
Would that mean etherdelta wants to use blocklet technology or is just an affirmation of cooperation on their part... hmm
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Would that mean etherdelta wants to use blocklet technology or is just an affirmation of cooperation on their part... hmm
Serious queation. There have been discussions on reddit that this could be a scam. do you have github? Can you prove your partnership with IBM?
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Serious queation. There have been discussions on reddit that this could be a scam. do you have github? Can you prove your partnership with IBM?
Do some research before you call a project SCAM, that hurts
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Cunt's valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! What the fuck do you need over $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU, fucking crazy nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price, that would truly make my day! But i'll tell you here and now, it was magically ripped out of that Chinese guy's ass and shit all over you poor sheeps.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

I totally agree, would be nice if the devs address this questions. Is this even the official announcement?
It is crazy how ICOs are doing a lot of moneygrabbing (talking in general, not referring to this project) by overvaluating project at concept stages. Not to mention how much tokens being hold by the team and advisors.

Coupled with the teams inconsistencies, and all attempts to wash out any discussing that paints this project in a negative manner. They haven't responded to 1 negative criticism, even though the main guy is posting in this thread 24-7.

I'm eagerly awaiting any dev discussions about this case, and other issues with the greed in this ICO. If you respond in a sensible manner, then maybe you will actually have some real investors with big cash investing in this. But instead, you want to take the route of creating a desire by creating a high-wall few can pass.

If you want to play that game, then answer our questions for the sake of your 250 million USD (it's now worth 350 million btw, due to eth prices), that 350 million you want to raise, which would make this one of the most funded cryptos of all time, but yet you have nothing to show for it.

9-days and counting, still not a response in sight.

Like, this could of been one of best coins, but i guess 250-300 Million USD is not enough incentive to answer some tough questions on a forum.
Or i guess there are different alterior motives occurring here. Like maybe, generating the funding, then begin developing a product for 2-3 years, then eventually everyone will forget about it, then mysteriously abandon the project. There is nothing that warrants this project's existance, aside from a few thousand words expressing what they would like to achieve.

Tactic has already been done by Maidsafecoin

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Cunt's valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! What the fuck do you need over $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU, fucking crazy nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price, that would truly make my day! But i'll tell you here and now, it was magically ripped out of that Chinese guy's ass and shit all over you poor sheeps.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

I totally agree, would be nice if the devs address this questions. Is this even the official announcement?
It is crazy how ICOs are doing a lot of moneygrabbing (talking in general, not referring to this project) by overvaluating project at concept stages. Not to mention how much tokens being hold by the team and advisors.

Coupled with the teams inconsistencies, and all attempts to wash out any discussing that paints this project in a negative manner. They haven't responded to 1 negative criticism, even though the main guy is posting in this thread 24-7.

I'm eagerly awaiting any dev discussions about this case, and other issues with the greed in this ICO. If you respond in a sensible manner, then maybe you will actually have some real investors with big cash investing in this. But instead, you want to take the route of creating a desire by creating a high-wall few can pass.

If you want to play that game, then answer our questions for the sake of your 250 million USD (it's now worth 350 million btw, due to eth prices), that 350 million you want to raise, which would make this one of the most funded cryptos of all time, but yet you have nothing to show for it.

9-days and counting, still not a response in sight.

Like, this could of been one of best coins, but i guess 250-300 Million USD is not enough incentive to answer some tough questions on a forum.
Or i guess there are different alterior motives occurring here. Like maybe, generating the funding, then begin developing a product for 2-3 years, then eventually everyone will forget about it, then mysteriously abandon the project. There is nothing that warrants this project's existance, aside from a few thousand words expressing what they would like to achieve.

Tactic has already been done by Maidsafecoin

well, dont go all in.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

I have seen those discussions on reddit. But let's be real here, you can't just accuse a project as a scam without proof. All of them are creating FUD because there's a large community building up with ArcBlock. Arcblock team had a great background with development. That alone is a proof that these ideas will turn into something innovative.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

As an ICO with ambitious plans, Arcblock is probably one of the top competitor amongst the blockchain being launched in the last few months that has the potential to become the next Ethereum. Of course this is premised on the ability of the team to achieve their plans as laid out in their road map.

Their idea of incentive-drive marketplace, open chain access protocol, blocklet etc are seems to be very new ideas but to my opinion are generated from needs that has been lingering around the blockchain space for a while now. This team is creating a blockchain that will meet many of the trends for the future.

For example, the open chain access protocol will enable developers to implement their dapps over different blockchains as newer and better ones appears. This is a capability that will be attractive as it will reduce the workload in porting dapps to newer blockchains or dev.

all in all, i think the value of this ICO is premised on the future capability of this blockchain. There will be lots of expectations for the dev team and I do believe a lot of investors will be jumping on this ICO hard.

Definitely a blockchain to watch for technologists and an ICO to consider for investors.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
Anthomy

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

you have a very cool product I hope it will be the top 5 Shocked Shocked
I hope to be in the top 20 is fun
Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

you have a very cool product I hope it will be the top 5 Shocked Shocked
I hope to be in the top 20 is fun
This is entirely possible, you wait
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Very excited about this ICO, I saw on twitter that there a LOT of people on the whitelist, I really hope theres gonna be some fair distribution and chance to buy the token, what do you guys think? (I participated 2 ICO in the last week and got none as the sites were slow and they sold out in 8 to 10minutes!)

Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

If someone is interested in to ArcBlocks ICO here you can get 2% more on the up coming ArcBlock´s ICO.

https://twitter.com/Joonasfiksaa/status/954285373080965121

Direct link for registration: https://t.co/GP0f7eWqKT

Check it out! Join whitelist before 21. January and you are in! DONT MISS THE TRAIN! Cool
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

I believe that the project of ArcBlock will be successful and many people must be interested and give much hope for this project. I hope all you get success as you expect.The technology is defying current blockchains to improve and keep up with this fast paced industry.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Arcblock has various design goals to capture all the needs of the blockchain community and to be able to build a blockchain worthy of the future. One that can adapt to future demands as well.

All these features will be important to assess the value of this blockchain, I think the most important 2 features will be the open chain access protocol and also the transaction speed of >100,000 Tx/s.

These 2 features are at the core of what dev needs. No one wants to be tied down to a single blockchain and will be keen to develop their dapps on Arcblock as they can easily use their open source apis to connect to other blockchain. And speed of 100,000 tx/s, this is the key problem with existing smart contract blockchain like ETH.

If this is achieved, esp the 100,000 tx/s, I would dare say that arcblock will be headed to the top 10 of the crypto space in terms of value for dev and investors alike.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

The informations needed by the viewers are already posted in the thread. This might be a good one. More bettors will be excited to try this amazing Abt. Earning money is really possible in this platform. Let us try and start to trust this project.
Rosa bella

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

New ICO that looks promising, it seems you can install this well. Maybe I need more information about your new project
Same here.. now waiting to invest in the ICO..                              
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: