Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46364 times)
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

I am wondering how long it would take for the KYC process as it has been four days since I uploaded the information and it still says its being processed.
I am really excited about this project and I don't want to miss the opportunity to participate in ICO.  I strongly believe this as one of the best.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

I am wondering how long it would take for the KYC process as it has been four days since I uploaded the information and it still says its being processed.
I am really excited about this project and I don't want to miss the opportunity to participate in ICO.  I strongly believe this as one of the best.
be patience. They have a lot of to do beside verify KYC of investors and also there are a lot of KYC they needed to review from all people (because of overhelming investors).

hi dev, i have one question for you. When the information practice from January 13 to January 19 was added to the spreadsheet?
Ask on Bounty thread. Your question doesn't belong on here
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

Is the ArcBlock team talking to any exchanges?

It will be nice to observe how the work of team is evaluated by the price of the token at the exchanges.

Some projects have more than doubled in price when the token hits the exchanges and this shows that the token was undervalued at ICO.

For those who are saying that ArcBlock is an overvalued token, only the market at the exchanges will determine if this is true.
You don't have to worry with the exchanges. Sometimes, it just takes your votes for a coin to get listed on Binance. Arcblock has a huge community behind. I'm sure the exchanges won't miss listing ArcBlock. And if ArcBlock manage to hit it's hardcap, exchange listing on big exchange will be as easy and fast.
kolaska

Activity: 336

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

Attractive project. I'll try to take part in a Twitter company and I think I will invest in ICO. When the coin goes to the exchange?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
CloudM

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

Seems the registration for ArcBlock has been closed yesterday, has anyone received their confirmation email for the KYC process yet?

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

May are getting aware of Arcblock, the news of etherdelta and AMA really help people to read about us and sees to confirm its a real and confirm project with good use case...

Lets promote this  project for more and more investors should come in.....

Arcblock to the moon
AnvarEfendy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

Hello. SALE accounts of best ICO
#ArcBlock.io https://icodrops.com/arcblock/  (KYC passed);

#WePower.network https://icodrops.com/wepower/ (KYC passed);
#DADI https://icodrops.com/dadi/ (KYC passed);
#Refereum https://icodrops.com/refereum/ (Email confirmation);
#EximChain https://icodrops.com/eximchain/ (Email confirmation);
and more other accounts
Possible Bargaining, work through the guarantor.

Write telegram @robinvgood (https://t.me/robinvgood)
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

Really hoping theres enough ABT to go around during the ICO, and not another SelfKey rush. This is the one Im looking forward to the most...

Still quite concerned the KYC still hasn't been processed yet and its been 7 days for me now. Cant imagine the volume of people that are all waiting for this ICO!

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

The recent growth of ArcBlock project is relatively fast. At the very beginning, only a few people were involved in the project, and more and more people were involved later. This is a very positive signal. Kiss
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

I hope arcblock will be the next  future coin with the good price. Good project good team also good support.
Plenty user's coin in the world.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

I'm waiting for KYC processing. maybe long time...7 day ago

paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

I hope arcblock will be the next  future coin with the good price. Good project good team also good support.
Plenty user's coin in the world.

Your hope will come true. What you need to do now is to get as many coins as possible and hold it for a long time. It will lead you to wealth and freedom. Believe me!
mfizz

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Whilst I am a big fan of the project, I would like to calm my anxieties over some of the reddit comments being made. In particular:

https://www.reddit.com/r/arcblock/comments/7px6qy/why_arcblock_is_potentially_a_scam_they_kicked_me/

And any supposed media articles that I cannot seem to find on any of the aforementioned websites on their website e.g. Huffington, coindesk etc.

Could some one please clarify. Thanks

The ceo clarified things in the reddit post and answered honestly about the project. I think the really bad issue here is the telegram admin just banning everyone posting tha reddit link. The admin should know that banning is just a way of pushing the investor away, and if he/she wanted to stop the FUD from spreading, well thats exactly whats happening, unnecesary FUD is spreading because the lack of moderation skills the telegram admin has when it comes to managing the chat. Is like blaming the cashier of a restaurant for the quality of the food. The admin shouldve reach the team to properly answer investors rather than just banning them.

Meanwhile mods here dont care and just let bot accounts do whatever they want.

The irony, arcblock mods banning investors, bitcointalk mods allowing bots.

First real answer I have had. So the partnerships with tech firms okay, understood. What about the fake media coverage?
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

First real answer I have had. So the partnerships with tech firms okay, understood. What about the fake media coverage?

I suggest to read this reddit thread and find the Arcblock CEO reply, I think it's quite comprehensive and does answer all the hard questions. The FUD won't prevent this ICO from reaching hardcap in just a few days, you will see it.
maitsa

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

I was register, kyc still open?
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

I was register, kyc still open?
No, there was a very large number of applicants and they decided to close the public sale registration. I have been waiting for verification for 2 days.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

It will be nice to observe how the work of team is evaluated by the price of the token at the exchanges.

Some projects have more than doubled in price when the token hits the exchanges and this shows that the token was undervalued at ICO.

For those who are saying that ArcBlock is an overvalued token, only the market at the exchanges will determine if this is true.

See till now we didn't hear anything about the exchange but surely they will list because they have gathered the good amount of the people supporting the project. To the team, it is possible to list in bigger exchange like Binance.
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

See till now we didn't hear anything about the exchange but surely they will list because they have gathered the good amount of the people supporting the project. To the team, it is possible to list in bigger exchange like Binance.
I hope all good news comes to it. Too many people are interested in this project. he will go to moon.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

ArcBlock is very hot now. The pity is it is a nobody-can-buy token till now.
The coin will be centralized. Most of coins will be controlled by some whales in the private sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: