Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46357 times)
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

I apply the whitelist but showed the KYC need re-submit again,but I don't know where is mistake,
So I think it's better to provide a warn to remind the guys who submit the ICO

Check twice before submitting because sometimes you may type wrong things. I have uploaded the document and I am verified there, they need some time in order to verify all the documents.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

Today received a response on  issues on identity verification: "Registration was unsuccessful, because you have either provided incomplete or incorrect information. Thank you for your interest."
Who received the same answer?
What to do next? What information is still needed?

Sad, but as they said you can't participate on Arcblock crowd-sale. The only one you can do is wait until crowd-sale over and start buying ABT on exchange sites once it get listed.

I've been waiting 4 days for approval. I hope that I can participate in public sales. I believe in the success of the project!
Other investors even have been waiting more than yours.

Correct solution! If more people can participate, then the project will growth faster. Already have an official comment on the plans to reduce the maximum?
Not yet. Looks like they will announce it after KYC over which will determine how much people will be able to join on crowd-sale.

Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Bounty thread has bn offline for days now... I hope our stakes are intact
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

What do you mean by offline? The bounty thread is still there and the spreadsheets with all the stakes are published and pinned in their Telegram bounty group. So if you wanna check your stakes, just join the bounty group.
Vinder Six

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

Correct solution! If more people can participate, then the project will growth faster. Already have an official comment on the plans to reduce the maximum?

ArcBlock; Born for Blockchain 3.0. It is the name of a blockchain ecosystem. The company claims as they are the world’s first blockchain ecosystem that has been built for deploying decentralized applications. The tagline itself says that the designer has designed specifically for the blockchain 3.0 users. This article will be helpful to know all about the organization.

BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 CAN CHANGE THE WORLD :V
vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

I am looking forward to participating in ARCBLOCK Ico.   I have submitted KYC documents almost a week ago.  When I login into Arcblock.io, under account info it still says Verification in process.  Wondering if anybody here got verified already and if so how long did it take. Is there any thing else I need to do?  Thanks

Thanhnghi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

I'm ready to prepare for ico which is going to occur...I believe that the project will be successful!!! I hope everything will be good as I expect!!! Thanks Dev for giving me a great project!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
Merited by Bitco (10)

We were worried that the number of our Telegram group members was about to hit the top limit of 50k. But now it’s not a problem! Telegram’s CEO Pavol Durov just announced that they’ve raised the max size of group chats to 75k. Join us on Telegram:https://t.me/arcblock!
i like it.
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

What do you mean by offline? The bounty thread is still there and the spreadsheets with all the stakes are published and pinned in their Telegram bounty group. So if you wanna check your stakes, just join the bounty group.
Thank you for the information you provided. You can link out to people to know about it. It will help some underprivileged people see it right away.
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

We were worried that the number of our Telegram group members was about to hit the top limit of 50k. But now it’s not a problem! Telegram’s CEO Pavol Durov just announced that they’ve raised the max size of group chats to 75k. Join us on Telegram:https://t.me/arcblock!
i like it.

The number of telegrams to 50 thousand was a bit huge, and it was too much attention to have to admire the ArcBlock. This project will be the spring of 2018 at the beginning of the more outstanding!
Krypital

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

Stay Alert: scammers from fake website fake emails or fake telegram private messages, always report to admin for suspicious, we will never ask you for funds, everything go to our official website as:
Arcblock.io

Bitco

Activity: 746
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

When choosing ISO, I always look at the technology. Here it is clearly revolutionary for the blockbuster + strong media alert. Also, the team working on the project + githab, all says that the project is worthwhile. I wish all X's profits))
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

Do we know something about the gas? Or it will be a gas war? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Many investors are waiting for ArcBlock Public-Sale, which begins on February 3, 2018, which means extremely high competition. So how can you buy the ABT? The answer is to pay a high transaction fee so that your order is validated firstly. But how much is enough?
200,000 gas * 50 Gwei = 0.01 ETH = $10 USD?
Or more? CryptoKitties will bite your order?!
I think the transaction fee is not a problem with Sharks & Whales, but for private investors like us, we have to consider, don't forget:
0.01 ETH = 19 ABT ( = $19.000 USD in future?!)
I think there is no need to put such more GAS(like 200.000). I have send Ethereum yesterday and the price was 21000 Gas(like before CryptoKitties). And it was very fast(2-5 minutes).
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 06:14:58 PM by Name_none

Many investors are waiting for ArcBlock Public-Sale, which begins on February 3, 2018, which means extremely high competition. So how can you buy the ABT? The answer is to pay a high transaction fee so that your order is validated firstly. But how much is enough?
I think the transaction fee is not a problem with Sharks & Whales, but for private investors like us, we have to consider, don't forget:
I think there is no need to put such more GAS(like 200.000). I have send Ethereum yesterday and the price was 21000 Gas(like before CryptoKitties). And it was very fast(2-5 minutes).
You confuse the price of gas and the gas limit. Gas limit for transfer eth = 21000, for interaction with smart-contracts bellow 100000. Do not lower the recommended gas limit by team of project
Gas price depends on network load of etherium

Actual gas prices - https://ethgasstation.info (it's very usefull site, take bookmark). Now standart gas price is only 2 Gwei Roll Eyes

P.S CryptoKitties already dead Roll Eyes
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

You confuse the price of gas and the gas limit. Gas limit for transfer eth = 21000, for interaction with smart-contracts bellow 100000. Do not lower the recommended gas limit by team of project
Gas price depends on network load of etherium

Actual gas prices - https://ethgasstation.info (it's very usefull site, take bookmark). Now standart gas price is only 2 Gwei Roll Eyes

P.S CryptoKitties already dead Roll Eyes
About to say the same. I would definitely recomment using ethgasstation as reference to gas prices. You actually don't need to pay higher gas prices to be the first one. You just have to be on-time. Important note, Arcblock is going to lower the ETH cap for public presale and i'm pretty sure, only a few people from 100,000 KYC applications have many ETH's to risk.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

i like it.

I think Telegrams design does not cope well with such high number of members because it all becomes unreadable. I mean i dont see why they should limit the member but i wouldnt participate in a channel with 75k members.

Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

Seems to be an interested project, if it goes well it can be a good & useful crypto.

I think even in such a red market ArcBlock will be able to give a very large income to its investors. ArcBlock assembles a strong team, tests and implements the most powerful technologies based on the blockchain. I can only assume that after entering the exchange the price will rise to x3-x5, maybe more. It all depends on which exchanges the project will be presented on.

I think that is not very important what the income will give the project in a short time. Have Artblock very good prospects and I think that in long term the coin will grow exponentially. I'm going to hold a coin long term.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

Some projects solve the problem of too many people in the Telegram channel by setting up multiple channels. Well more a work around than a solution, because you need to repeat the same information on multiple channels, but yeah, that's what you get for having such a large mass of interested people.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

I am a newbie. I find this event very interesting.

I advise you as a new user to pay attention to the ICO ArcBlock and participate in it if you manage to sign up for the Whitelist. This project is one of the strongest this year. We see a strong team and a powerful technological project with real practical application in the market! I am sure that investors will get a good profit so I will participate in ICO! Wink

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

I also think that it's definitely not worth passing by this project. It positions itself as a BLOCKCHAIN 3.0. And ArcBlock one of the first can prove that it is so. Excellent technology.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: